blue vs red !!!symbolic

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker---

today call it a trick from dayan who starts by creating problems between akshan but end result will favor akshan .(ink ...kuch bhi tha but)

venom color is said to be somewhere need to blue and green ----

red is color of love and happiness ..

durga-saru will keep poisoning akshan life with there plans with there poison but eventually aj a sharp analyzer will eventually sense it and he will bring out the real color of  love by removing the poisonous color  laid on them .

like he will do tomorrow a keen observer  will push her to the pool and true color of love emerges ...

no matter what aj will be poring water to durga-saru plan and only shower love to guddan in his own crooked way ..

-----blue ---sky with clouds ..(dayan will keep trying to be a cloud stopping sunlight )

clear sunlight bright color(aj will push those clouds so that sun brightens in his life...

bring it on dayan ---aj is there to puncher ur plan ...

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Very well said ๐Ÿ‘ nice observation between Blue & Red

Blue is the venom that  Durga planted in Guddans life sine her marriage days till Present, now its clearly being visible shown in Guddan action and eyes. AJ being her better half will remove the Venom Blue show Guddan whats in his heart is reflected of her.
Water: reflection of AJ is in Guddan, Guddan is in AJ

Sun true love can savior the Aag, after it the reality of person will come out. Guddan saree was blocker but heat showed AJ the proper Sign. 

Red is also hatred & blood along with love

I was also going to use Clouds, Night, Venom, Water, Shivaji, Sun ๐Ÿ˜œ 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Very well said ๐Ÿ‘ nice observation between Blue & Red

Blue is the venom that  Durga planted in Guddans life sine her marriage days till Present, now its clearly being visible shown in Guddan action and eyes. AJ being her better half will remove the Venom Blue show Guddan whats in his heart is reflected of her.
Water: reflection of AJ is in Guddan, Guddan is in AJ

Sun true love can savior the Aag, after it the reality of person will come out. Guddan saree was blocker but heat showed AJ the proper Sign. 

Red is also hatred & blood along with love

I was also going to use Clouds, Night, Venom, Water, Shivaji, Sun ๐Ÿ˜œ 

hai na thats what i felt seeing ink and color ...

but real color tho aj hi lata hai guddan ki life mai

i want a topic from u on this ya u write so beautifully๐Ÿค—

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago