NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Recently started watching KZK, I haven't seen KZK1. 

Mr. Bajaj is my favorite character already, I want to see more of him and it doesn't hurt that Jahapanah 6 packs is playing him 😳

There was no Bajaj today, but I did watch the show to understand dynamics of future episodes and boy, was that a migraine inducing episode? YES!!! 

Can we have a female lead with a brain? She knows Anurag is going through business trouble instead of helping him, she is distracting him, I am sitting here thinking how useless this girl is and they have to add a scene where she tried so hard to close a window, A WINDOW. I get the symbolism, I know they wanted to show Prerna standing in front of Anurag against storms, there is a storm, help him with his business. I would have liked it more if Prerna had given a solution to Anurag's real problems, I am sure Anurag has servants to close the damn window 🤔

What will Anurag do by finding out how does Mr. Bajaj look? Does he think Mr. Bajaj has answers to his problems written on his face? Mr. Bajaj is doing this and Mr. Bajaj is doing that, only if Mr. Basu was a little more involved in his office, less in his family problems he would have known that someone is buying his shares. 

Prerna's mother is the most irritating person on this show, what's wrong with her? She got Banarasi Sari and a piece of jewelry, as a return gift she is giving Mohini her home 👏

To be frank I do not care about Sharmas including Prerna, but something tells me that Mr Bajaj will fall in love with her, they have to improve this character. 

That's it for today and please more scenes of Mr. Bajaj

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Mr. Bajaj is my favorite character already, I want to see more of him and it doesn't hurt that Jahapanah 6 packs is playing him 😳

There was no Bajaj today, but I did watch the show to understand dynamics of future episodes and boy, was that a migraine inducing episode? YES!!! 

Can we have a female lead with a brain? She knows Anurag is going through business trouble instead of helping him, she is distracting him, I am sitting here thinking how useless this girl is and they have to add a scene where she tried so hard to close a window, A WINDOW. I get the symbolism, I know they wanted to show Prerna standing in front of Anurag against storms, there is a storm, help him with his business. I would have liked it more if Prerna had given a solution to Anurag's real problems, 🤔

What will Anurag do by finding out how does Mr. Bajaj look? Does he think Mr. Bajaj has answers to his problems written on his face? Mr. Bajaj is doing this and Mr. Bajaj is doing that, only if Mr. Basu was a little more involved in his office, less in his family problems he would have known that someone is buying his shares. 

Prerna's mother is the most irritating person on this show, what's wrong with her? She got Banarasi Sari and a piece of jewelry, as a return gift she is giving Mohini her home 👏

To be frank I do not care about Sharmas including Prerna, but something tells me that Mr Bajaj will fall in love with her, they have to improve this character. 

@Bold, hilarious. I am only gonna watch Mr. Bajaj episodes and that too, his scenes..but in a way it's good they are not rubbing him off in our faces from the beginning. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you so much. You have worded it perfectly . Thats what i was fuming about . Veena showing off so much, give away their house  , just so that mohini stops insulting them ?  And she and her daughter have been insulted thousand times in thousand ways by mohini yet they were stuck on anurag and now suddenly from somewhere her self respect is hurting . I mean when will moms understand that just the husband being good doesnt guarantee a peaceful life for their daughter specially when the boy is incapable of handling his mom . Will veenas daughter ever get respect here or will she always be belittled ? Like my friend from the forum said , veena should have stopped prerna that day when she entered bb as anurags wife claiming her rights. So Why now ? And why this drama now ? Either just ignore mohini ..

My dear this is ur first epi , get used to this , this is  the kzk way 🤣 air is an imp component in this story . Right from the time when dupatta flew from one platform to the other ..so closing windows is an imp scene ..more imp than both talking ..this was promise # hhmm 15. Another kasauti paar. And nobody is here to solve problems. Anu pre dont solve problems. They jump to one kasauti from another. 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Can we have a female lead with a brain? She knows Anurag is going through business trouble instead of helping him, she is distracting him, I am sitting here thinking how useless this girl is and they have to add a scene where she tried so hard to close a window, A WINDOW. I get the symbolism, I know they wanted to show Prerna standing in front of Anurag against storms, there is a storm, help him with his business. I would have liked it more if Prerna had given a solution to Anurag's real problems, I am sure Anurag has servants to close the damn window 🤔

Good to see some sensible posts in the forum, was so bored of the gush and in depth analysis of non existent meanings. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

When I read your post in another thread that Mr Bajaj can't fall for a woman who can't close a window, I thought you're employing a metaphor. 😆

Now I know that it was an actual scene. 😆

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

When I read your post in another thread that Mr Bajaj can't fall for a woman who can't close a window, I thought you're employing a metaphor. 😆

Now I know that it was an actual scene. 😆

🤣

NoraSM thumbnail

Thank you for liking the post. I get to make only 11 posts a day 🤔 this wasn't the case when I used forum 8 years ago

Najma I agree with you, they should not give scenes of Bajaj for sake of it, I am looking forward to a character who is result of his character traits, random scenes will kill that feel of Bajaj. 

Charu, Veena has been insulted before but now she has power of Anurag, she is flying too high. Where will she and her daughter live after donating her house which according to Mohini was gifted by Anurag, the nerve. I don't get this petty politics of these two women, Veena should ignore Mohini. 

Mily, Thanks. Let me warn you, you might see me dissecting scenes of Mr. Bajaj 

Wistfulness, it was a scene none needed, even if prophecies are written saying Prerna should try this hard to close a window to save the world, you have to ignore them because we don't deserve a world like this.