Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Another wonderful Post Piku⭐️👏

I wish Chudail yeh na dekh le warna pakka sharam ke maare bhaag jaayegi unki naddan plans dekhkar🤣🤣

Still Parv come and restart his Cupid Work let Chudail do that work on his behalf😈😛

kavya1994 thumbnail

~Penned down orderly & beautifully👏⭐️

~Durga is the one who tied the Gathbandhan of Akshan, that is considered to have 3 knots which stands for namely- Rights, Relationship & World. 

~How much she tried to open the Gathbandhan by loosening the world & relationship knots, but never got succeeded because just like this ritual scene Akshat Jindal always kept hold of the "Rights knot" which always kept Akshan bind together in bad situations also and they both pass out each phase by tightening each knot of their Gathbandhan making it more stronger, proving it everytime "They Are One" before the world despite whatever & whoever comes.

~But this thing Durga will never understand, all thanks to her Moti Khopdi and will continue trying to open it, in turn helping Akshan to tighten it into stronger one.

~Good, you already reserved place for the index👍🏼

•> About your Post:

Edited by kavya1994 - 4 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kshah1987

How does everyone think Antara finds out about AJ/Guddan being married? 

I wonder if she finds the letter somehow. I  have a feeling AJ won't be able to say anything himself yet, due to her health. 

I want a scene where Antra is questioning Guddan about her relationship with AJ calling Guddan  Dursi Aurat, I want AJ to stand up say enough Bohut Hogaya Guddan is my Wife Guddan Akshat Jindal. She has full rights in this house, she is my Legally Wedded Wife not You Antra 😈

I hope she finds the letter, and some pictures of Akshan’s too like their wedding, reception, Christmas party, Khicdi Competition etc. 

I hope Lakshmi does something where she brings AKshan’s relationship in front of Antra😈

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gayatri9

Haye haye mujhe lagta tha I am the only one who thinks Durga as the biggest Akshan shipper but no aap log bhi hai.

• Durga direct shipper nahi she is indirect shipper🤣her Kands, Her Challenges, Her Foolproof Plans, Her Tandav also has opposite affect on our Akshan which results in making their bond stronger 😊

From the very starting of Akshan's marriage mujhe lagta tha that Durga is behind all these.

Meri gut feeling bhi kuch aisi hi thi.

Just look na initially Durga was the one who wanted not only a Saas but also a patni for AJ.She was the only one in Jindal Bhawan who knew about the harassment Kaushalya does with Guddu.

• Durga was shown as cunning lady who takes situation or information to her advantage, she uses it later. 

She knew her capabilities and her pure selfless heart,being tortured by Kaushalya through she walked on broken glass just to safeguard Kaushalya's reputation and she knows very well that whenever a challenge is thrown infront of Guddan she not only accepts it but fulfills it.

Bandi kar ke dikhati hai kya pata this may be her way to mend Guddu as Aj's wife.

Baaki CV's jaane 

Hi Gayatri

It was great reading your POV,some of the forums members know how Durga is the Indirect Shipper

@ green : Unfortunately I dont think so that Durga thrown all the challenges at Guddan to prove she is Better Bahu, Wife or Saas. 

• When Guddan came Durga foundation that AJ installed of Rules, Regulation, Strictness, & Tradddton were shaken.
  • she wanted a Saas that can gel with her easily, be quiet and let Bahus do their work. 
  • But when Guddan came, from Day 1 she shook the foundation of JIndal Bhavan Traditional vs Adaptation with Badlav!  AJ supported Guddan told Durga she will not go anywhere even thought Guddan married him by Dhoka, she will get the Respect of Saas and Jindal Bahu 😈
  • In her Guddan way she replied fought for new ideas like in KC Katha she said Wife can take husband to the hospital to save life.  Husband and wife can discuss all problems n come up with solutions to face the problems. 
  • During her 1st key days: Guddan told Durga about how Modern Woman can both manage their  responsibilities  as Wife, Bahu while still having Job. 
  • When Guddan came Durga felt her importance was taken away, her Ego was hurt big time. 
  • Since KC Durga felt Guddan is trying to take her place because the Katha Taali was given to her but Durga didnt realize that since there was no Saas as Eldest Bahu she was fulfilling and substituting  the shoes of her Saas. When Guddan her Saasuma Came she took her responsibility as Eldest Bahu back.
  • Durga wants to rule the Jindal Bhavan and have everything in her control. She wants full power. 
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Hi Gayatri

It was great reading your POV,some of the forums members know how Durga is the Indirect Shipper

@ green : Unfortunately I dont think so that Durga thrown all the challenges at Guddan to prove she is Better Bahu, Wife or Saas. 

• When Guddan came Durga foundation that AJ installed of Rules, Regulation, Strictness, & Tradddton were shaken.
  • she wanted a Saas that can gel with her easily, be quiet and let Bahus do their work. 
  • But when Guddan came, from Day 1 she shook the foundation of JIndal Bhavan Traditional vs Adaptation with Badlav!  AJ supported Guddan told Durga she will not go anywhere even thought Guddan married him by Dhoka, she will get the Respect of Saas and Jindal Bahu 😈
  • In her Guddan way she replied fought for new ideas like in KC Katha she said Wife can take husband to the hospital to save life.  Husband and wife can discuss all problems n come up with solutions to face the problems. 
  • During her 1st key days: Guddan told Durga about how Modern Woman can both manage their  responsibilities  as Wife, Bahu while still having Job. 
  • When Guddan came Durga felt her importance was taken away, her Ego was hurt big time. 
  • Since KC Durga felt Guddan is trying to take her place because the Katha Taali was given to her but Durga didnt realize that since there was no Saas as Eldest Bahu she was fulfilling and substituting  the shoes of her Saas. When Guddan her Saasuma Came she took her responsibility as Eldest Bahu back.
  • Durga wants to rule the Jindal Bhavan and have everything in her control. She wants full power. 

Hello piku 

I guess it's our first formal introduction. Thanks! But my views are not as much optimistic as yours,I hope in those some ek main bhi hu.

It's fine you have the right to have an completely different opinion that of mine hence I clearly stated My own gut feeling and thinking.And it is not necessary that my or yours views are correct or wrong,Views are just views neither correct nor wrong

I don't know why but I had a strong feeling that Perv was not of a kind jise Akshan ki shaadi karane ki sujhe I always felt he was a puppet and the one who runs him koi aur hi hai.And Durga being the aadarsh bahu and intelligent one in plotting as she was shown in initial episodes I felt she was behind all of it but then they showed her evil.

Usse dekh ke lagta hai she was not meant to be villain but she was made due to trp pressure I guess.

After very first episode when Guddan smashed cake on Aj's face it was clearly indicated that she is going to shake Aj's foundation even if he didn't want and no one would be able to stop or change this badlaav.

Moreover in initial episodes I felt she wanted a saas who could handle Aj taaki Aj unhe baksh de.

Thus, he gained respect for him too.As he is a man who knows to respect others hence the world too respects him and he has earned it.He deserves the request.

There she perfectly represented today's woman who could do anything when it comes to their family or their loved ones.They are armour for their family.

Moreover I felt Cv's have shown Guddan doing a job and handling all the responsibilities well,it would have created more impact.

Insecurities moreover to it Durga is shown who believes guddan isn't capable of carrying responsibilities of her Saas.She thinks she is the only. smart and Perfect.

But she can't get till Aj is there and now Guddan has earned love from their family members.She needs to understand respect can't be forced,if she wants to get respected she has to earn it...

thankyou! Clearly my pov

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Thank you Captain 🤗

Shhh 🤫 its a secret no one will dare tell Dayan because everyone loves seeing her get Invisible slap directly from her Saas & Sasur

I am also waiting for Maha Kand of hers which will backfire. 

Don't worry I will quite & i am sure everyone will follow the same 😉