Sacrifice... Really ?!

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know the age range of people on this forum, I'd like to apologize in advance if my comments will sound harsh or you have the impression that I judge you, it's not the case, I just want to make understand some things that few people seem to have noticed.

Many say that RadhaKrishn should not be taken too seriously, it is only an entertainment, etc... 

I am not contradicting that, yes, it is entertainment, but what no one dares or wants to point out is that in the name of entertainment several things are demonstrated negatively and that everyone finds this normal when we should make it clear that it is not normal.

Swastik came saying we're going to show you the true love, the love of RadhaKrishn, etc... They sold a story that would make any audience dream, but...

I think I don't have to repeat myself, many already know what I think, but I will talk about "SACRIFICE" and "GOD".

Here we see GOD crying for liters of tears for several days.

Here we see GOD manipulating for several days.

Here we see GOD planning for several days.

Here we see GOD lying for several days.

Here we see GOD letting evil win for several days.

And everyone mourns a separation in the name of the great sacrifice!

WHAT SACRIFICE?

Because I'd like to understand? 

Radha doesn't want her parents to go into exile for her happiness, so she "sacrifices" her happiness for them?

Until now it has been about love, Krishna has spoken that if the children are not happy the parents will not be happy and vice versa.

So they decided to make sure to manipulate and lie to their entourage to make it look like it was their decision to stop this wedding charade? For their love?

I don't mind that RK doesn't get married, I don't care.

On the other hand, I care what happens in the annex!

Vrishban made this promise because his ego could not accept "selfless" help from Ugrapat, so as a proud man he is, he promises him Mount and Wonder!

Ugrapat says who MahaProhit is learns that his son almost killed the girl he loves, and that he brought plenty of asore back to the village he serves. He makes it a family secret, because his image matters a lot. Then he thinks that his God has been insulted, so he comes to hate Krishna out of pure ignorance, but this man is no better than the rest of his family, he continues in his pride and will go and ask for his promise. He says he thought of Radha's happiness, but no, he thinks of himself. His son wants Radha as if it were a commodity and everyone stays calm and cries "oh no, RK is going to be separated because they are never married", but does that really matter?

RK begins their river of tears.

They decide not to marry for the happiness (love?) of Radha's parents, and in the name of the great sacrifice?

BUT WHAT A SACRIFICE, I'M STILL ASKING YOU!

On the one hand it is said that parents cannot be happy if the children are not happy, but mothers see that their children are making films, but they support them as if that were normal?

That Radha cannot be happy because her parents sacrifice themselves for her happiness I understand that, but not by granting the wishes of selfish and wicked people, that is NO!

Radha doesn't know anything, but Krishna does!

Until now we show human Krishna, then Narayan, etc.... We have to decide what he is! Because if someone takes me out, it's a Krishna Leela you have to wait to understand, sorry, but I don't want to understand anything! He is putting the one he loves in the balance of evil, yeah Radha has received a blessing saying in the house that she will make him well, the house of Jatila? Good luck to her! Above all, she never fights for herself, she'll just be eaten raw and Krishna will just be a viewer in all this, in the name of Radha's happy marriage life!

THAT HIS LOVE IS GREAT!

Evil cannot win over good and no matter what path is planned afterwards, I am not interested, it is the present that counts.

Because Ayan has not been bought back, he must be punished, and right now, he is just happy to have won the commodity he spent his life negotiating! 

Sorry to put Radha on the list of a commodity, but at the point where she went to sell herself in the marketplace to be married, let's be honest and say what's going on. 

Man (I am talking about CV's) has reduced the image of God to a puppet that lets itself be guided by fate. Yes Krishna can't undo what he did, but the rest is in his hands! 

So even if he can't change the promise Vrishban made to Ugrapat, he can protect the one he loves, even if he can't marry her!

I don't understand why we outside this story sees several possible leads, but in the name of the drama the CV's didn't see it!

Justice attracts as much as drama! But let's put that aside.

Not every truth is good to say, but it must be said.

Making a sacrifice is something that changes a life, you don't do it to be "mahan", because it won't make you happy in life.

Doing good is good, but when it supports evil, we have also participated in it.

So indirectly Krishna validated everything Ayan and Jatila have done so far.

Ayan won Radha, but Jatila lost Barsana! But that doesn't mean she's going to sit back and do nothing, now that her son of theirs has what he wants, she's going to want what she's always wanted!

Many say that no evil did not win because it was RK who made the decision not to get married, really?

What is the final result?

Ayan marries Radha well, doesn't he?

So who wins?

As for Vrishban and Kritika, they lived their lives, Vrishban had to pay for what he did, he promised, he pays.

Radha said she accepted their sacrifice, because then yes it would have been a justified sacrifice, Vrishban couldn't ask Radha to pay for him, but in the end, she was just torn, and she played the turtle and refused to say things. She couldn't be happy because her parents are leaving for her, but she can be happy by leaving for them... Let someone explain to me the logic of this thought!

RadhaKrishn made no justifiable sacrifice in my eyes! 

It's not a matter of sacrificing their love for the love of the parents. Nothing can make me believe that what came out of this story is good.

Because the rest, even without seeing it, we already see the struggle between society and love. And the way Radha will be portrayed will not be glorious!

When you sacrifice something, you must be happy with your sacrifice and not cry for your decision. 

Radha makes this "sacrifice" for her parents, so she should have been strong, lifted her head and gone all the way and not always looked at Krishna for support and agreement!

Krishna makes this "sacrifice" so that Radha will be happy in her life, because for Radha to be happy her parents must be in her life, then he should have made sure to put only good in her way!

Except they're just crying over them, so please don't use the word "sacrifice" just to mark something that seems to be "good"!

And at the end of today's episode we had a Krishna Vani that lasted longer than usual because Krishna had to justify why he did what he did, as if that were normal.

We support actors because they only play what they are asked to play, but we cannot support a production company that seems to be in the name of entertainment - everything is justifiable! 

Edited by ReadLo - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

I don't know the age range of people on this forum, I'd like to apologize in advance if my comments will sound harsh or you have the impression that I judge you, it's not the case, I just want to make understand some things that few people seem to have noticed.

Many say that RadhaKrishn should not be taken too seriously, it is only an entertainment, etc... 

I am not contradicting that, yes, it is entertainment, but what no one dares or wants to point out is that in the name of entertainment several things are demonstrated negatively and that everyone finds this normal when we should make it clear that it is not normal.

Swastik came saying we're going to show you the true love, the love of RadhaKrishn, etc... They sold a story that would make any audience dream, but...

I think I don't have to repeat myself, many already know what I think, but I will talk about "SACRIFICE" and "GOD".

Here we see GOD crying for liters of tears for several days.

Here we see GOD manipulating for several days.

Here we see GOD planning for several days.

Here we see GOD lying for several days.

Here we see GOD letting evil win for several days.

And everyone mourns a separation in the name of the great sacrifice!

WHAT SACRIFICE?

Because I'd like to understand? 

Radha doesn't want her parents to go into exile for her happiness, so she "sacrifices" her happiness for them?

Until now it has been about love, Krishna has spoken that if the children are not happy the parents will not be happy and vice versa.

So they decided to make sure to manipulate and lie to their entourage to make it look like it was their decision to stop this wedding charade? For their love?

I don't mind that RK doesn't get married, I don't care.

On the other hand, I care what happens in the annex!

Vrishban made this promise because his ego could not accept "selfless" help from Ugrapat, so as a proud man he is, he promises him Mount and Wonder!

Ugrapat says who MahaProhit is learns that his son almost killed the girl he loves, and that he brought plenty of asore back to the village he serves. He makes it a family secret, because his image matters a lot. Then he thinks that his God has been insulted, so he comes to hate Krishna out of pure ignorance, but this man is no better than the rest of his family, he continues in his pride and will go and ask for his promise. He says he thought of Radha's happiness, but no, he thinks of himself. His son wants Radha as if it were a commodity and everyone stays calm and cries "oh no, RK is going to be separated because they are never married", but does that really matter?

RK begins their river of tears.

They decide not to marry for the happiness (love?) of Radha's parents, and in the name of the great sacrifice?

BUT WHAT A SACRIFICE, I'M STILL ASKING YOU!

On the one hand it is said that parents cannot be happy if the children are not happy, but mothers see that their children are making films, but they support them as if that were normal?

That Radha cannot be happy because her parents sacrifice themselves for her happiness I understand that, but not by granting the wishes of selfish and wicked people, that is NO!

Radha doesn't know anything, but Krishna does!

Until now we show human Krishna, then Narayan, etc.... We have to decide what he is! Because if someone takes me out, it's a Krishna Leela you have to wait to understand, sorry, but I don't want to understand anything! He is putting the one he loves in the balance of evil, yeah Radha has received a blessing saying in the house that she will make him well, the house of Jatila? Good luck to her! Above all, she never fights for herself, she'll just be eaten raw and Krishna will just be a viewer in all this, in the name of Radha's happy marriage life!

THAT HIS LOVE IS GREAT!

Evil cannot win over good and no matter what path is planned afterwards, I am not interested, it is the present that counts.

Because Ayan has not been bought back, he must be punished, and right now, he is just happy to have won the commodity he spent his life negotiating! 

Sorry to put Radha on the list of a commodity, but at the point where she went to sell herself in the marketplace to be married, let's be honest and say what's going on. 

Man (I am talking about CV's) has reduced the image of God to a puppet that lets itself be guided by fate. Yes Krishna can't undo what he did, but the rest is in his hands! 

So even if he can't change the promise Vrishban made to Ugrapat, he can protect the one he loves, even if he can't marry her!

I don't understand why we outside this story sees several possible leads, but in the name of the drama the CV's didn't see it!

Justice attracts as much as drama! But let's put that aside.

Not every truth is good to say, but it must be said.

Making a sacrifice is something that changes a life, you don't do it to be "mahan", because it won't make you happy in life.

Doing good is good, but when it supports evil, we have also participated in it.

So indirectly Krishna validated everything Ayan and Jatila have done so far.

Ayan won Radha, but Jatila lost Barsana! But that doesn't mean she's going to sit back and do nothing, now that her son of theirs has what he wants, she's going to want what she's always wanted!

Many say that no evil did not win because it was RK who made the decision not to get married, really?

What is the final result?

Ayan marries Radha well, doesn't he?

So who wins?

As for Vrishban and Kritika, they lived their lives, Vrishban had to pay for what he did, he promised, he pays.

Radha said she accepted their sacrifice, because then yes it would have been a justified sacrifice, Vrishban couldn't ask Radha to pay for him, but in the end, she was just torn, and she played the turtle and refused to say things. She couldn't be happy because her parents are leaving for her, but she can be happy by leaving for them... Let someone explain to me the logic of this thought!

RadhaKrishn made no justifiable sacrifice in my eyes! 

It's not a matter of sacrificing their love for the love of the parents. Nothing can make me believe that what came out of this story is good.

Because the rest, even without seeing it, we already see the struggle between society and love. And the way Radha will be portrayed will not be glorious!

When you sacrifice something, you must be happy with your sacrifice and not cry for your decision. 

Radha makes this "sacrifice" for her parents, so she should have been strong, lifted her head and gone all the way and not always looked at Krishna for support and agreement!

Krishna makes this "sacrifice" so that Radha will be happy in her life, because for Radha to be happy her parents must be in her life, then he should have made sure to put only good in her way!

Except they're just crying over them, so please don't use the word "sacrifice" just to mark something that seems to be "good"!

And at the end of today's episode we had a Krishna Vani that lasted longer than usual because Krishna had to justify why he did what he did, as if that were normal.

We support actors because they only play what they are asked to play, but we cannot support a publishing house that seems to be in the name of entertainment - everything is justifiable! 

That's the main issue cynthia that in social platforms no one says anything to these kind of PH in mass. Bec if the actors and the love toward them they stay quiet or they just praise the actors. So ofcourse these PH people will continue such shows. Even the channel will not say anything as they are cashing money. 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

*Claps*đź‘Ź Rightly emoted the stupidity of current track..this shouldn't be called sacrifice or mahan thing!! Hope creatives see this post 

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

That's the main issue cynthia that in social platforms no one says anything to these kind of PH in mass. Bec if the actors and the love toward them they stay quiet or they just praise the actors. So ofcourse these PH people will continue such shows. Even the channel will not say anything as they are cashing money. 

That's a shame, things would have changed for good.

Supporting them is telling them what they do is beautiful, while not.

Not supporting a series does not mean that we do not support the actor, on the contrary, we must say "the poor man, he only plays difficult things", but well I do not want to go into that detail.....

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

*Claps*đź‘Ź Rightly emoted the stupidity of current track..this shouldn't be called sacrifice or mahan thing!! Hope creatives see this post 

I can't stand to hear any more sacrifice for this story.

Nothing is about sacrifice.

It's just a decision they simply made.

Their feelings are not taken into account. They just decided to put others before them.

When it comes to sacrifice, we are happy with what we are doing, we do it with our heads held high, we do it to see a good result and what I said I did well to do that. 

Radha can say I made sure my parents live in Barsana, but Krishna will say what? I made sure Radha lived a good life? Or that Radha's parents are near her?

What was the result of all this?

The next few days will answer that question, and we'll see what the world says about it! 

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be honest I would be okay with Radha’s marriage to Ayan

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayan is a villain in no way does this sacrifice makes sense. If Ayan was good and only Jatila was bad I would accept it (maybe) but that is not the case here

They ruined the word sacrifice 

I was not asking to see Radha Krishn married because I know they don’t get married but this is just a terrible way to show it.

Everything you mentioned is totally true and I agree. I just don’t get it at all. As you said Radha won’t be happy so how will her parents be.

I heard many other ways that Radha-Krishn separate and I would have preferred any of them. This just sucks and is so depressing 

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

well said.........is it mean sacrifice what is the real meaning of sacrifice...krishna let her marry the person who try to kill her father,the person who have nothing good in his hand.....i subscribed hotstar only for watch this show before tv......i really feel they made god krishna simply good for nothing.....why don't both of think what if radha's her parents know the truth later n how can they handle this, their daughter marry a evil person for their sake...this show fully ruined n i stopped to watch it...highly disappointed....

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

To be honest I would be okay with Radha’s marriage to Ayan

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayan is a villain in no way does this sacrifice makes sense. If Ayan was good and only Jatila was bad I would accept it (maybe) but that is not the case here

They ruined the word sacrifice 

I was not asking to see Radha Krishn married because I know they don’t get married but this is just a terrible way to show it.

Everything you mentioned is totally true and I agree. I just don’t get it at all. As you said Radha won’t be happy so how will her parents be.

I heard many other ways that Radha-Krishn separate and I would have preferred any of them. This just sucks and is so depressing 

That's what pisses me off the most. 

Ayan is evil in person. So how come Krishna gets Radha to marry her? Even Balram, who is usually our voice, didn't say anything about it. 

The CV's have used so much for their great "sacrifice" that it makes me grind my teeth. 

Yashoda who tells Krishna when we know what he did that day she will be proud of him and others will see his greatness... I'd like to ask her when she'll find out that her son has given his beloved (the girl she decided to accept as a daughter) to the devil what the hell is she going to say at that moment!

They did reverse psychology with the public forcing them to accept their idea. But it doesn't work for me! 

That RK is not married is not bad because it was written.

But here RadhaKrishn makes it seem that refusing to marry and agree to fulfill Ugrapat's promise is a sacrifice. THAT'S NO! 

It's just accepting a person's request. They did not sacrifice anything because Krishna already knew that he could not marry Radha on earth. So even here it's not about sacrifice but manipulation! 

In another message I suggested that Radha confront her parents. Tell them she knows what they're going to do for her. But that she loves them as much as she loves Krishna so she can't lose either one. Then she'll take the blame for them. It would have been a sacrifice. No party would have won and the sacrifice would be justified. She can't lose either her parents or Krishna. She refuses to marry anyone other than Krishna. So she sacrifices herself on both sides. 

But well the CV's want Drama and they use the image of God for that. If I wanted to see so much stupidity I would have put on a series of Ekta Kapoor!

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechus

well said.........is it mean sacrifice what is the real meaning of sacrifice...krishna let her marry the person who try to kill her father,the person who have nothing good in his hand.....i subscribed hotstar only for watch this show before tv......i really feel they made god krishna simply good for nothing.....why don't both of think what if radha's her parents know the truth later n how can they handle this, their daughter marry a evil person for their sake...this show fully ruined n i stopped to watch it...highly disappointed....

I wouldn't even be surprised if the truth never comes out...

Ayan ended up marrying Radha. But he will continue to plan Krishna's death with Kans. This story is going in circles and is not about to be over. 

So their great sacrifice is nothing at all. Radha married Ayan to save her parents but she cannot forget Krishna and Krishna is not connected to the rules of the earth even though he likes to say follow them. He can't stay away from Radha. 

CV's are going in a very dangerous direction. And I'm still angry with them for the image they portray the Gods! 

I think we're all disappointed. But I had already started to break away from the series since the beginning of the trail of his loss of identity. This story of erasing love on earth was at the limit of my tolerance!

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

That's what pisses me off the most. 

Ayan is evil in person. So how come Krishna gets Radha to marry her? Even Balram, who is usually our voice, didn't say anything about it. 

The CV's have used so much for their great "sacrifice" that it makes me grind my teeth. 

Yashoda who tells Krishna when we know what he did that day she will be proud of him and others will see his greatness... I'd like to ask her when she'll find out that her son has given his beloved (the girl she decided to accept as a daughter) to the devil what the hell is she going to say at that moment!

They did reverse psychology with the public forcing them to accept their idea. But it doesn't work for me! 

That RK is not married is not bad because it was written.

But here RadhaKrishn makes it seem that refusing to marry and agree to fulfill Ugrapat's promise is a sacrifice. THAT'S NO! 

It's just accepting a person's request. They did not sacrifice anything because Krishna already knew that he could not marry Radha on earth. So even here it's not about sacrifice but manipulation! 

In another message I suggested that Radha confront her parents. Tell them she knows what they're going to do for her. But that she loves them as much as she loves Krishna so she can't lose either one. Then she'll take the blame for them. It would have been a sacrifice. No party would have won and the sacrifice would be justified. She can't lose either her parents or Krishna. She refuses to marry anyone other than Krishna. So she sacrifices herself on both sides. 

But well the CV's want Drama and they use the image of God for that. If I wanted to see so much stupidity I would have put on a series of Ekta Kapoor!

@bold *spoiler for the precap* they have invited Mahadev to probably praise this “great sacrifice”

@underline #totaltruth I always heard Swastik messed up shows and this time it has been hammered into my brain so I never ever forget for a 100 years...

Still mad if they were gonna give this sacrifice fine whatever but as you said Radha should know how evil Ayan is geez. They shouldn’t even have had this wedding drama. We could have continued with Radha Krishn unmarried and maybe Krishn setting Ayan straight but nooooo. Ugh idk what is going to happen but whatever it is it ain’t gonna be good.