Future drikshit scenes

pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok guys give me what scenes you like see between rakshit and Drishti ?

My list 

1. Rakshit gifting saree got Drishti and then he’ll her dress up like dori scene or kamar band

2. Shower scenes or swimming pool scenes 

3, going out of Shergill house for weekend like beach and walk and romantic dinner date

4. Jungle scene- not possible because they can’t get lost as anjaan can speed run so does Drishti 

5. Forehead kiss cheek kiss etc l🥰

Edited by pritash05 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJasmine2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Scene 4 not possible 😆 haddies r present there not one but two🤣

Scene 5 toh ho chuka....ye na mileage dobara🤣

pritash05 thumbnail

[QUOTE=BlueJasmine2.0]

Scene 4 not possible 😆 haddies r present there not one but two🤣

Scene 5 toh ho chuka....ye na mileage dobara🤣

[/QUOTE

Tell me your list 

ShikhaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Scene 4 agar plot kare   tho jyda acha sequence hoga , but its is impossible in dd

And 3 bi kabi nahi hoga dd mai 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Don't get me started😆

● R making paratha -smiley17 (as he said he doesn't rely on anyone to do his stuff for him... not evn his biwi). ... and Dri Ji will  be offering maid (cleaning) service - personally and acche se 😉- like in temple where she wipes colour off his eyes and both bcm lost

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxVYuW2nqW3/?igshid=1m5dyznq0cvid

R hands dusted with flour on our Dri Ji's waistsmiley15

● I really really want R to have to go stay at his in laws - imagine infront of Chachaji our Dri will have to act the sarvagun sampan bahu 24/7🤣 and R reactions will be hilarious 😈

● Hut and jngle is out of equation as P trespasses thru them regularly😡🤣 - they should get the chance to spend a night in a cave☺️

●Terrace talk

●Midnight dip in swimming pool

● I really want to see RaJaan training Dri.

Fruit-n-Nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In shergill's house abhi tak toh swimming pool is of no use.. Drukshit should use swimming pool.. Drishti falling rakshit baching Mrs. Shergill and shower toh any day they can use

And I don't mind other options too😛

Waiting for mukta's favorite bathroom scene 🛀

Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Don't get me started😆

● R making paratha -smiley17 (as he said he doesn't rely on anyone to do his stuff for him... not evn his biwi). ... and Dri Ji will  be offering maid (cleaning) service - personally and acche se 😉- like in temple where she wipes colour off his eyes and both bcm lost

I really really want R to have to go stay at his in laws - imagine infront of Chachaji our Dri will have to act the sarvagun sampan bahu 24/7🤣 and R reactions will be hilarious 😈

Hut and jngle is out of equation as P trespasses thru them regularly😡🤣 - they should get the chance to spend a night in a cave☺️

●Terrace talk

I really want to see RaJaan training Dri.

Bold: these two we said last night 🤣

Italics: I want this too Mr. Shergill tu maze loote ga and imagine the tane 🤣

pritash05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Don't get me started😆

● I really really want R to have to go stay at his in laws - imagine infront of Chachaji our Dri will have to act the sarvagun sampan bahu 24/7🤣 and R reactions will be hilarious 😈

● Hut and jngle is out of equation as P trespasses thru them regularly😡🤣 - they should get the chance to spend a night in a cave☺️

●Terrace talk

● I really want to see RaJaan training Dri.

Haha good ones.. rakshit doesn’t look like kitchen types but yes it will good to see both kneading the paratha and flour running at Drishti waist but need to wear something like that.. most of the time is fully dressed 😔

Nahi yaar in-laws place they won’t get any privacy coz Pi can reach there looking for her Sajaan🤣 her chachi taana will be another thing 

Jungle out of question Pi and anjaan meeting place but cave not bad idea..

Rajaan training Dri what how to kiss lol 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

Bold: these two we said last night 🤣

Italics: I want this too Mr. Shergill tu maze loote ga and imagine the tane 🤣

I thought u said u used to 'silently' read AT... then u should know these have been my mantras since DriKshit marriage😎 🤣🤣. .. cave epiphany came during Ramadan of all times 😛😆

pritash05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruit-n-Nut

In shergill's house abhi tak toh swimming pool is of no use.. Drukshit should use swimming pool.. Drishti falling rakshit baching Mrs. Shergill and shower toh any day they can use

And I don't mind other options too😛

Waiting for mukta's favorite bathroom scene 🛀

I wonder if bathroom scene will happen after they come from saving simi coz they all look dirty so bathing each other.. saath mein shower