What will be the future track??

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So the wedding had happened with Ayan.!! After this krishn will go to mathura? Because guess they gonna show Radha getting married not her Chaya..! So what will be there to show in RadhaKrishna after this?.!!

Jag kartha prem..prem panakeliyea!! (That's what Ayan did..woh chaha paaliya..after doing all dusht karm..how did krishn let it happen Radha's wedding with Ayan...either production must have show Ayan as a clean character to marry radha or not letting him marry radha)

Inhone kiya prem samjanekeliyea!! (Saachi prem Karo..karm or Dharm keliyea viyog hojanedo) prem bhi ek Dharm Haina??

I couldn't understand what swastik  are showing or gonna show? If anyone knows the future track pls share 😐

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

So the wedding had happened with Ayan.!! After this krishn will go to mathura? Because guess they gonna show Radha getting married not her Chaya..! So what will be there to show in RadhaKrishna after this?.!!

Jag kartha prem..prem panakeliyea!! (That's what Ayan did..woh chaha paaliya..after doing all dusht karm..how did krishn let it happen Radha's wedding with Ayan...either production must have show Ayan as a clean character to marry radha or not letting him marry radha)

Inhone kiya prem samjanekeliyea!! (Saachi prem Karo..karm or Dharm keliyea viyog hojanedo) prem bhi ek Dharm Haina??

I couldn't understand what swastik  are showing or gonna show? If anyone knows the future track pls share 😐

Good points my friend!! Only the Production house knows what they want to show further or convey!! Its beyond many of our comprehension now. We just learnt that its ok to marry evil in the name of pure love ... LOL

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Good points my friend!! Only the Production house knows what they want to show further or convey!! Its beyond many of our comprehension now. *We just learnt that its ok to marry evil in the name of pure love ... LOL *

Lol 😂 true though 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

In an interview Sumedh says that the next track is society's fight against love.

You see, after Krishna let Ayan have what he wants after all the harm he did. 

Radha's going to be labeled an adulterer!

Because love is stronger than duty all in all (yeah, she sacrificed herself out of duty or love for her parents...), so Radha who is a married woman will not be able to stop herself from going to the one she loves, after she made it seem like she no longer wanted him, her head finally calmed down, and her heart to start talking again?!

Does it even matter what they will show next?

It's gone crazy! According to them, they want to show the power of love, I would like to understand what love!

Because these days if you love and the person shares your feelings, you fight to live your love, because we only have one life, what sacrifice you will make for selfish people who say you love?!

Edited by ReadLo - 4 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Colored Text

Originally posted by: ReadLo

In an interview Sumedh says that the next track is society's fight against love. (Society fight against love means after getting married to someone the one can still go back to her lover?)

You see, after Krishna let Ayan have what he wants after all the harm he did. 

Radha's going to be labeled an adulterer!

Because love is stronger than duty all in all (yeah, she sacrificed herself out of duty or love for her parents...), so Radha who is a married woman will not be able to stop herself from going to the one she loves, after she made it seem like she no longer wanted him, her head finally calmed down, and her heart to start talking again?!

Does it even matter what they will show next? (To be frank I dunno much about RadhaKrishna puranas..after watching this show got interested to know about them and did some studying too..but what they are showing is different of what I read)

It's gone crazy! According to them, they want to show the power of love, I would like to understand what love! ( Even I wanted to know what will they show or how they will show their love is mahan prem katha) after this.!!! 

But they got  tremendously talented actors who are doing their part.. hope they get justice for their work

Because these days if you love and the person shares your feelings, you fight to live your love, because we only have one life, what sacrifice you will make for selfish people who say you love? Rightly said 

Thank you for clarifying 😊

RainFire125 thumbnail

Colored Text

So the next track is adultry I am assuming. Very good going. 

ReadLo thumbnail

Colored Text

You're welcome.

(Society fight against love means after getting married to someone the one can still go back to her lover?) (To be frank I dunno much about RadhaKrishna puranas..after watching this show got interested to know about them and did some studying too..but what they are showing is different of what I read)

The rest, well, as Gayatri says, it's going to be how it's going to be deceived, how to become adulterous.

Radha doesn't even know that Krishna is Narayan, so they don't tell me she's going to her God, I'm going to give slaps!

I don't know how they're going to do that.

But what will Radha do?

She'll be sitting in Jatila's yard with a Jatila who's going to insult her? 

As you say, I'd like to see how they're going to show this great love story.

CVs always have excellent actors, but they never know how to do things right! 

I've lost all interest, now I want people to open their eyes! I can't accept that people blindly believe what is broadcast, or cry because RK is separated, entertainment or not, the Gods have been insulted and they have advocated that evil wins over good!

This is unacceptable! 

ReadLo thumbnail

So the next track is adultry I am assuming. Very good going. 

It's a good moral lesson.

Didn't you know that?

Evil is what makes the world work....

No, but really, I don't know how anyone doesn't revolt against it!

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

It's a good moral lesson.

Didn't you know that?

Evil is what makes the world work....

No, but really, I don't know how anyone doesn't revolt against it!

Ofcourse I do woman!!!! We are in a world or yuga where punishing the evil is the last thing that happens and adultry happens every time every where.. lol ... so what they are showing in a way is true. Just that it's bad that it's being shown with the gods.   Sorry no offence to anyone. I am in my sarcastic best today!!!! 

ReadLo thumbnail

Ofcourse I do woman!!!! We are in a world or yuga where punishing the evil is the last thing that happens and adultry happens every time every where.. lol ... so what they are showing in a way is true. Just that it's bad that it's being shown with the gods.   Sorry no offence to anyone. I am in my sarcastic best today!!!! 

I think we all end up being sarcastic by force.

They leave us no choice!