Few questions - please help.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I liked Zain from Tashan e ishq days. I also liked Shrenu in Ishqbaaz but never watched this show because I am not much a fan of family drama. 

I heard that the show is being revamped and Zain and Shrenu are being paired. It’s going to be a love story. 

It sounded eww at the beginning because they were Bhabhi - devar. It sounded disgusting because she kept calling him bhaiya.

I was thinking how will they make it happen if they are taking the route and I got some questions on that.

1) Pooja faked as Jhanvi to take revenge. I get this but did Pooja really marry her current husband? I mean did they show the marriage in the show?

What if they showed the marriage as fake? 

I remember in Ishqbaaz they showed Rudra and saumya marriage as fake. What if they show that Pooja just faked the marriage through fake pandit?

2) is she legally Pooja or Jhanvi?

Whatever, I feel it’s not right to change everything. How will they justify the title 😂 if they change it to love story?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No they didn't show jhanvi-dhruv wedding.

But pairing Zain and shrenu after making them devar-bhabhi jodi wud be a huge letdown to the show especially as a TRP audience I wud never welcome it.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No they were not shown getting married and she is legally pooja sharma as her birth ceritificate and college documents have name pooja sharma

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

They were not shown getting married but Dhruv and Jhaanvi are staying together as husband and wife may be it was a setting up between Dhruv and Jhanvi that Dhruv will bring Jhanvi to take revenge from his family to finish everyone and finally to get married to his brother one day...Wow!!!

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

They were not shown getting married but Dhruv and Jhaanvi are staying together as husband and wife may be it was a setting up between Dhruv and Jhanvi that Dhruv will bring Jhanvi to take revenge from his family to finish everyone and finally to get married to his brother one day...Wow!!!

This sounds very lame🤣.

So what abt Dhruv romancing his wife throughout the show.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

This sounds very lame🤣.

So what abt Dhruv romancing his wife throughout the show.

Exactly reading that Jhanvi is not married to Dhruv is a shocking piece this is indeed "anything" to make Bhabhi-devar a couple...

What was Dhruv doing with Jhanvi all these days they are supposed to be married since a year or two she lured him for her revenge stuff that he married her and brought her to his home...means she also acted as his goody goody wifey ...

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TeluguAmmayi

I liked Zain from Tashan e ishq days. I also liked Shrenu in Ishqbaaz but never watched this show because I am not much a fan of family drama. 

I heard that the show is being revamped and Zain and Shrenu are being paired. It’s going to be a love story. 

It sounded eww at the beginning because they were Bhabhi - devar. It sounded disgusting because she kept calling him bhaiya.

I was thinking how will they make it happen if they are taking the route and I got some questions on that.

1) Pooja faked as Jhanvi to take revenge. I get this but did Pooja really marry her current husband? I mean did they show the marriage in the show?

What if they showed the marriage as fake? 

I remember in Ishqbaaz they showed Rudra and saumya marriage as fake. What if they show that Pooja just faked the marriage through fake pandit?

2) is she legally Pooja or Jhanvi?

Whatever, I feel it’s not right to change everything. How will they justify the title 😂 if they change it to love story?

I think it's void marriage. Jaanvi and Dhruv was married not Pooja and Dhruv. Court may declare it as nullity of marriage. Dhruv can file the case against Jaanvi to hide her real identity.

If Kabir Jaanvi are shown as the lovers, we can expect the end date of the show soon. At first they must be shown as the enemies and after some weeks or months they can be shown just like they have some feelings for each others.  The new viewers can enjoy this jodi.

Edited by krithi1990 - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly reading that Jhanvi is not married to Dhruv is a shocking piece this is indeed "anything" to make Bhabhi-devar a couple...

What was Dhruv doing with Jhanvi all these days they are supposed to be married since a year or two she lured him for her revenge stuff that he married her and brought her to his home...means she also acted as his goody goody wifey ...

Plain gross. The wedding may not be legal as one of the partner faked the identity. 

But I can't seem to forget that she shared the same room with her besotted husband for a year. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Plain gross. The wedding may not be legal as one of the partner faked the identity. 

But I can't seem to forget that she shared the same room with her besotted husband for a year. 

What's there in name she was herself physically sleeping on Dhruv bed that's enough...

Now it is a sort of mythological shows I don't know like touching hand and the goddess get pregnant ...

There's some logic except of behaving blind while still be able to see clearly.

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What's there in name she was herself physically sleeping on Dhruv bed that's enough...

Now it is a sort of mythological shows I don't know like touching hand and the goddess get pregnant ...

There's some logic except of behaving blind while still be able to see clearly.

But then again,  they might be having those platonic marriages that ITV shows depict so often..lol