Nazar Episode19/06

amolakChelsea thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mohona Blackmails Ansh To Give Him Wings And In Return She Will Bring Karan Back,

Mohona And  Piya Good Small Tiff.😍😘

Mohona Suspects And Go To Nishant For Solution Of Vedshre Rakht Bandhan,

Ansh And Mohona Sneaks Into Nishant Takhana And  Maybe Steel Karan Body,

Mohona Uses his Rakht Bandhan to Put Vedshre And Maybe Karan On Same Casket ,

But Vedshree Is On Other Of Casket Hidden By Mohona.

Nishant With The Of Pia Grows A Rakht Tree to Free Vedshree From Rakht Bandhan😘😍

Maybe Guruma Told Namuna That Dilruba Starts Loving HimπŸ˜‚

Nishant and Pia Reaches RATHOD House, with Rakht Tree

Precap

Mohona Put Black Cloth And Flips the Casket ,puting Vedshre In Front , And Then Maybe Ansh Stabs Vedshree In Heart,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mo blackmailing Ansh was a given. Waise bhi, they have always shown Mo blackmailing others so that she can achieve her goal. But she is blackmailing Ansh with Karan? I thought she'd blackmail him using the rakt bandhan saying that if Ansh gives up his wings, she'd end the rakt bandhan.

But how can Ansh be so stupid? He agreed with Mo? Has he not had previous experiences with Mo and her blackmail? Does he not know that you do not give in to blackmail?

Mo and Pia's scene would be worth watching.

Mo has kidnapped Ved? The first good thing done by her.

So, the rakt bandhan can be ended by the rakt tree? Great. Waise, I knew Nishant and Pia would definitely find some way to end the rakt bandhan.

Dillu and Naman are a total fun to watch.

So Mo is planning to get Ved killed with the hands of Ansh.  Great. Good going Mo. Hope to see you succeed soon.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Mo blackmailing Ansh was a given. Waise bhi, they have always shown Mo blackmailing others so that she can achieve her goal. But she is blackmailing Ansh with Karan? I thought she'd blackmail him using the rakt bandhan saying that if Ansh gives up his wings, she'd end the rakt bandhan.

But how can Ansh be so stupid? He agreed with Mo? Has he not had previous experiences with Mo and her blackmail? Does he not know that you do not give in to blackmail?

Mo and Pia's scene would be worth watching.

Mo has kidnapped Ved? The first good thing done by her.

So, the rakt bandhan can be ended by the rakt tree? Great. Waise, I knew Nishant and Pia would definitely find some way to end the rakt bandhan.

Dillu and Naman are a total fun to watch.

So Mo is planning to get Ved killed with the hands of Ansh.  Great. Good going Mo. Hope to see you succeed soon.

For once I wish Mo to succeed. 

I guess we were praising Ansh too much that the makers wanted to show his true nature - which is dumber than the dumbest.

I guess Pia will try to save Ved but Mo would make it seem like Pia's fault hence the separation.

If that's the case then it's better for Pia. I hope she takes Adi with her. That kid has a better chance of growing brain as long as he is away from Rathods.

I used to admire Ved in the very beginning that she never became a mother for Ansh and Kajal. But now she looks obsessed with other's kids. First Ansh, then Adi and now Karan. And Ansh is another idiot who is dying in his twin brother's love and joining hands with Mo.

However this ends, Ansh must be taught a great lesson that by crying alone and being dumb, everything doesn't get sorted. They have taken Pia granted for everything and they should learn it the hard way. 😠 😠 😠

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

For once I wish Mo to succeed. 

Same here but I know the makers don't want that. Next to Adi (Kiara) the makers are obsessed with Ved.

I guess we were praising Ansh too much that the makers wanted to show his true nature - which is dumber than the dumbest.

I know that. This is the reason why I wasn't praising Ansh too much. I was literally waiting for the day Ansh would give up his acquired smartness and show his true nature.

I guess Pia will try to save Ved but Mo would make it seem like Pia's fault hence the separation.

If that's the case then it's better for Pia. I hope she takes Adi with her. That kid has a better chance of growing brain as long as he is away from Rathods.

Whatever the cause may be, I just want Pia to leave Ansh and take away Adi too. Also, Nishant should also side with her and support her. And when they reunite, I want a proper apology if the mistake is of Ansh.

I used to admire Ved in the very beginning that she never became a mother for Ansh and Kajal. But now she looks obsessed with other's kids. First Ansh, then Adi and now Karan. And Ansh is another idiot who is dying in his twin brother's love and joining hands with Mo.

Well I can't say that I admired Ved. I used to like her as she took care of Ansh and Kajal and did not have her own kids at that point of time where everyone could have disowned them owing to their being the kids of a daayan.

But yes, I was a bit irritated with Ved owing to her obsession of getting Ansh married to a daivik. Also, at times I wished Ved had not given too much of sanskars to Ansh as he literally refused to kill Mo even when she was in his holds. Not to say anything about her obsession with Adi. No one but she is allowed to hold the kid first and if anyone else is holding him, she is the first one to snatch him. And then she obsessing over Karan and then Krish... Too much.

Then her special hard work of making Mo's place in Ansh's heart and making Ansh trust her blindly. Oh God! How I hate Ved for that.

However this ends, Ansh must be taught a great lesson that by crying alone and being dumb, everything doesn't get sorted. They have taken Pia granted for everything and they should learn it the hard way. 😠 😠 😠

Absolutely. They have literally taken Pia for granted. They never care for Pia and yet they say that they treat pia as their daughter.

I know the makers won't let Ved die but at least they can show her being stabbed and then Ansh regretting his actions? Although, such a thing is not going to happen.

By the way, had a question. Mo is about to make Ansh stab Ved. But as it was shown, there is a rakt bandhan between Ved and Mo. So if Ved is stabbed, won't it affect Mo? Or has she planned to save herself? Or did I miss something?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

By the way, had a question. Mo is about to make Ansh stab Ved. But as it was shown, there is a rakt bandhan between Ved and Mo. So if Ved is stabbed, won't it affect Mo? Or has she planned to save herself? Or did I miss something?

I haven't watched either but being a Dayan, probably she can heal herself? πŸ€”

Or may be she'll put the blame on Pia and Nishant that, Ansh stabbing Ved was a part of their ritual & Mo could save her but since Pia would break the connection so Ved would be at risk. 🧐

Dumbo Ansh would believe that easily. 🀬

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I haven't watched either but being a Dayan, probably she can heal herself? πŸ€”

Ah yes I forgot. Mo being a daayan can heal herself. She herself said that.

Or may be she'll put the blame on Pia and Nishant that, Ansh stabbing Ved was a part of their ritual & Mo could save her but since Pia would break the connection so Ved would be at risk. 🧐

Dumbo Ansh would believe that easily. 🀬

Absolutely. Ansh would believe anything Mo says regarding Ved. He is literally a blind beetle in Ved's case. He would trust even Mo if it comes to Ved.

Right now Ansh is literally following Mo's commands. She only filled his mind with bringing Karan back. Credit goes to Ved too. She was only mumbling about Karan and Ansh decided to bring Karan back. Why Ved? One son is not enough for you?

Also, I just watched the precap for tomorrow again. As far as I remember, Karan was holding Krish in his hands when he turned himself into a statue. But in the precap, I did not see Krish in Karan's hand? 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Right now Ansh is literally following Mo's commands. She only filled his mind with bringing Karan back. Credit goes to Ved too. She was only mumbling about Karan and Ansh decided to bring Karan back. Why Ved? One son is not enough for you?

Also, I just watched the precap for tomorrow again. As far as I remember, Karan was holding Krish in his hands when he turned himself into a statue. But in the precap, I did not see Krish in Karan's hand? 

Another blooper πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

What I did not understand is that what is Mo aiming at? She wants those wings, so why does she not simply blackmail Ansh using that rakt bandhan as a danger to Ved's life and make him give up those wings in order to save Ved. Mo knows very well that Ansh can go to any extent for Ved. So why does she not utilise this opportunity?

Also, till now she has not tried to kill Ved. So, why now? Why all of a sudden?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Another blooper πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Of course. How can I forget? Bloopers are a part and parcel of this show.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Disappointed in Ansh or CVs.