Cliché? I think not!

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The scene where Aditya pulls Aliya as the pole was about to fall on her was something I've never seen on the ITV. Sure, there were similar moments like chandelier falling or other objects falling has been produced before. But this scene was different.

If it was cliché, they would have shown Aliya's foot slipping and Aditya catching her before she hits the ground. Following that, a romantic eye lock would have happened. But none of that happened. And the most refreshing part was that during their eye lock, no romantic track played in the background. It was more of an upbeat music that had the feeling of tashan dripping from it. 

In short, what I'm saying is that the whole first falling-saving scene was very new from what ITV usually presents. I'm glad that they are stepping away from cliché and showcasing something originally. 

Your thoughts on this? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It definitely is cliched. Not talking about the specific scene. But the track in itself. The female lead is annoying as hell just like in all the shows. Always doubting the wrong guy especially the male lead just because she thinks she is right no matter what and judgmental. And this hate to love track is the baap of all cliches. The story is interesting which is the only reason I am watching this show.

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Yeah, it was little different and I liked the tune.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

It definitely is cliched. Not talking about the specific scene. But the track in itself. The female lead is annoying as hell just like in all the shows. Always doubting the wrong guy especially the male lead just because she thinks she is right no matter what and judgmental. And this hate to love track is the baap of all cliches. The story is interesting which is the only reason I am watching this show.

Yes, I agree the whole love-hate relation between the main leads is a cliche and so is the female lead suspecting male lead. The equation between leads has been cliched to death and the frustration regarding the female lead's character is also real 😆

But I was referring to this particular scene which was different from usual.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Yes, I agree the whole love-hate relation between the main leads is a cliche and so is the female lead suspecting male lead. The equation between leads has been cliched to death and the frustration regarding the female lead's character is also real 😆

But I was referring to this particular scene which was different from usual.

As much as I enjoy the tashan, if it gets dragged, it gets boring at a point 😆 I hope the mystery is intact without the female lead being shown dumb.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

As much as I enjoy the tashan, if it gets dragged, it gets boring at a point 😆 I hope the mystery is intact without the female lead being shown dumb.

@bold: Please, this is a must. A dumb female lead is the last thing we need, especially since Aliya was introduced as a very observant doctor. A dumb doctor would be very dangerous 😆

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

@bold: Please, this is a must. A dumb female lead is the last thing we need, especially since Aliya was introduced as a very observant doctor. A dumb doctor would be very dangerous 😆

Dumb Doctor is way more dangerous than a dumb female lead or a smart villain too 😆