Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you for this great post Saru!! 👏

Sab kuch sahi likha hai tumne. Respect is the Greatest Expression of Love. Love is made of two very important components. 

TRUST & RESPECT. 

Inke bina love ki gaadi age nhi bad sakti. And AkshAn have always cherished these 2 components since the moment they started to work on their marriage❤️. Guddan lost his trust momentarily, but gained it again by multiple folds. 😊

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nishika dance yaar! Fire!!!  Guddan’s saree was swaying so gracefully... it was adding more beauty to the whole dance... Jindal Saab was completely lost in her... his genuine dil se smile is so adorable! ❤️

Kitne stupid friends yaar! Aise log jo overcool act karte actual mein over dumb hote hain... by the way the app they were talking about was I think dubmash... they could not take the actual app name in the serial... Jindal Saab ki beizzati kar rahe hain... if he wanted he could have thrown them out of Indore on the road but only to respect his wife and ridiculous relationships around her he did not say a word... that is what a mature relation and mature person is... 

the Sherni gave such a fab reply to her friends! Aisi izzat utaari ki saru aur Durga bhi ghabra gaye... I loved that dialogue ‘hum apne pati ki beizzati karne ka Haq kisi ko nahi dete na ghar walon ko aur na Hi baahar walon ko’! This was a warning to everyone around ki mere pati ko kisi tarah ka nuksaan pahuchaane ke sochna bhi kar... 

I think the conflict from Akshat’s side was valid... he has been in love with Antara for years... he has not given that place to anyone... Guddan could make that place in his heart but that does not mean he does not love Antara anymore... he is just trying to move on and that process involves convincing himself that he is not doing anything wrong... he has been able to find the person who has managed to take him out of the dark world around him and show him light, colour and happiness... 

the most beautiful thing for me was the photo... a man of less words but his action speaks volumes... such a dil le lo move from Jindal Saab... without saying anything he told Guddan and the world that how important Guddan is to him and that is want to love life again but only for her and with her...

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Wonderful post Sharanya👏sherni roared aur sher bhi kuch nahi kar saka...

Dance was energetic, passionate and full of josh😍😍 "yeh jawani hai deewani" song will not be same for me. From now this song is Akshan/Nishika.

Loved dadi and AJ's scene. Kudos to CVs for this. It was natural for Akshat to feel whether what he is doing right or not.

Guddan's saree was unique like her and the way it was moving during dance😍😍

Thank U Sonal🤗 aur mere naam mein "H" na che😛

@Bold Same feelings

@Green For making this real scene CV's definitely deserve👏

@Orange Kannu slayed the look and dance🥳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Thank you for this great post Saru!! 👏

Sab kuch sahi likha hai tumne. Respect is the Greatest Expression of Love. Love is made of two very important components. 

TRUST & RESPECT. 

Inke bina love ki gaadi age nhi bad sakti. And AkshAn have always cherished these 2 components since the moment they started to work on their marriage❤️. Guddan lost his trust momentarily, but gained it again by multiple folds. 😊

Awwieee Akshata Thank u🤗

@Bold Agree Well said👍🏼

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

Nishika dance yaar! Fire!!!  Guddan’s saree was swaying so gracefully... it was adding more beauty to the whole dance... Jindal Saab was completely lost in her... his genuine dil se smile is so adorable! ❤️

It's always a treat to watch Nishika dancing, they just flow like waves⭐️

Kitne stupid friends yaar! Aise log jo overcool act karte actual mein over dumb hote hain... by the way the app they were talking about was I think dubmash... they could not take the actual app name in the serial... Jindal Saab ki beizzati kar rahe hain... if he wanted he could have thrown them out of Indore on the road but only to respect his wife and ridiculous relationships around her he did not say a word... that is what a mature relation and mature person is... 

Mereko laga tik tok hoga🤣@Bold TrueThat's why she said that maturity is a plus point in their relation⭐️

the Sherni gave such a fab reply to her friends! Aisi izzat utaari ki saru aur Durga bhi ghabra gaye... I loved that dialogue ‘hum apne pati ki beizzati karne ka Haq kisi ko nahi dete na ghar walon ko aur na Hi baahar walon ko’! This was a warning to everyone around ki mere pati ko kisi tarah ka nuksaan pahuchaane ke sochna bhi kar... 

Direct warning to whole world🥳👏

I think the conflict from Akshat’s side was valid... he has been in love with Antara for years... he has not given that place to anyone... Guddan could make that place in his heart but that does not mean he does not love Antara anymore... he is just trying to move on and that process involves convincing himself that he is not doing anything wrong... he has been able to find the person who has managed to take him out of the dark world around him and show him light, colour and happiness... 

One of my fav moments is thisI love CV's for giving us real feelings from Akshat's side⭐️

the most beautiful thing for me was the photo... a man of less words but his action speaks volumes... such a dil le lo move from Jindal Saab... without saying anything he told Guddan and the world that how important Guddan is to him and that is want to love life again but only for her and with her...

Jindal Saab is PYAAR❤️ @Bold Hayeee👏

My replies in @Purple😛

kavya1994 thumbnail

A Very Good Episode👍🏼

~Well said Saru, about the guidance & balancing theory in marital relationship. Even I feel partners should be like missing pieces of puzzles which perfectly fits into e/o & completes them in every way making them Perfect.

~For the last 15yrs he was searching for this Sukoon in his life and when he had finally found it in her, how can one except him to take his eyes off her.

"Bheed mein hote huae bhi main gum ho jaau,

Jaha bhi dekhu tujhe, bas tujhme kho jaau."

~Yup, no matter what they will always stand by each other while facing the hurdles of their life. 

Loved Nishika dancing together😛The while dance was beautiful

I agree the dance was so must it's not easy to capture it.My favourite shot was their rk pose & below one.Her saree was adding extra beauty to this shot. 

~Loved when Guddan did thok ke bhaav bezzatti of her Nalayak friends & stand for the honour of her husband who who is only bearing his insults just for her❤️

~Best dialogues of Guddan while taking stand for him was the benefits of age differences in marital life.

~I hope when Durga's & Chorni's all kand will be revealed that day she show them doors, the same way she showed to her friends😈

~From time to time Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal reminds her husband what rights she posses on him. He only belong to hers

~ Akshat- Dadi scene was needed one & makers executed that part properly👍🏼Loved their convos.

~how many times Durga wants to eat Bezzatti ke Laddo, sammajh nahi aata, Moti khopdi wali phir bhi khud ko intelligent kehti hai

~Again a lovely post especially the Dance shots you captured😳

Edited by kavya1994 - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

A Very Good Episode👍🏼

~Well said Saru, about the guidance & balancing theory in marital relationship. Even I feel partners should be like missing pieces of puzzles which perfectly fits into e/o & completes them in every way making them Perfect.

Thank U Kavya🤗@Red Agree Completely

~For the last 15yrs he was searching for this Sukoon in his life and when he had finally found it in her, how can one except him to take his eyes off her.

"Bheed mein hote huae bhi main gum ho jaau,

Jaha bhi dekhu tujhe, bas tujhme kho jaau."

~Yup, no matter what they will always stand by each other while facing the hurdles of their life. 

Shyayari On Point 👏

Loved Nishika dancing together😛The while dance was beautiful

I agree the dance was so must it's not easy to capture it.My favourite shot was their rk pose & below one.Her saree was adding extra beauty to this shot. 

Itna replay kia shots ki poocho math but it was worth trying

~Loved when Guddan did thok ke bhaav bezzatti of her Nalayak friends & stand for the honour of her husband who who is only bearing his insults just for her❤️

~Best dialogues of Guddan while taking stand for him was the benefits of age differences in marital life.

Mereko bhi acha laga yeh👏

~I hope when Durga's & Chorni's all kand will be revealed that day she show them doors, the same way she showed to her friends😈

Waiting for this shubh kaam🥳

~From time to time Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal reminds her husband what rights she posses on him. He only belong to hers

I loved how she said only she possess the right to talk to him like she loves to talk aur koi don't possess any such haq nor she will allow anyone to do so🥳😈

~ Akshat- Dadi scene was needed one & makers executed that part properly👍🏼Loved their convos.

Perfect scene and I thank CV's for keeping Akshat's feelings real👏

~how many times Durga wants to eat Bezzatti ke Laddo, sammajh nahi aata, Moti khopdi wali phir bhi khud ko intelligent kehti hai

NO COMMENTS🤪

~Again a lovely post especially the Dance shots you captured😳

Thank U Dear🤗

My replies in @Purple😛

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago
kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

My replies in @Purple😛

Hum Kajal nahi hain Saru😆

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I love your posts. It is one of my fav things on this forum. I always look forward to read them. 

I loved your analysis and the title is so right. The episode had so many amazing moments. I loved their trust in each other. She knows that he will never allow her to fall. Loved her dialogues here. But my favorite moment is still when Akshat places her portrait in their room. It was surprising and so good. 

Keep making such posts. I really love them.

Preet

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I really want to ask you one thing, Would you mind if I use some pictures you used in the post?