Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh okay, so naira came back after the accident and saw everyone thinking she was dead but also witnessing karthik still accusing her of having an affair with mihir even after thinking she is dead. I guess cv's are trying to justify naira's decision of staying away from karthik, which to me this definitely makes more sense for naira to make such a decision if after thinking she is dead he is till accusing her of the same, but that doesn't change the idiotic decision of hers to falsely say yes to karthik's question. 

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy17

Oh okay, so naira came back after the accident and saw everyone thinking she was dead but also witnessing karthik still accusing her of having an affair with mihir even after thinking she is dead. I guess cv's are trying to justify naira's decision of staying away from karthik, which to me this definitely makes more sense for naira to make such a decision if after thinking she is dead he is till accusing her of the same, but that doesn't change the idiotic decision of hers to falsely say yes to karthik's question. 

Justification was fine but what bakwass writing. After seeing todays epi one thing understood naira came back very next day to GV so everyone assumed she is dead without searching for her properly considering time frame. If naira can come back from that spot means there was possibility for police or some other safety dept  could have go in search for her body.

Ak death epi execution was much better than naira fake death execution. In both the case body hasn't find still naira, naitik and police went in search for her body.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

Justification was fine but what bakwass writing. After seeing todays epi one thing understood naira came back very next day to GV so everyone assumed she is dead without searching for her properly considering time frame. If naira can come back from that spot means there was possibility for police or some other safety dept  could have go in search for her body.

Ak death epi execution was much better than naira fake death execution. In both the case body hasn't find still naira, naitik and police went in search for her body.

yes seems very stupid..within one day without  finding a body they assume she’s dead..and everyone starts mourning her..People search for Their loved ones for months and even years ..but here karthik and his family gave up so quickly..No wonder she’s upset with them. But it’s actually totally out of character...naksh and their father would have looked for her for much longer ,.but they conveniently did not show them. This separation and leap should have been written much better..

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes seems very stupid..within one day without  finding a body they assume she’s dead..and everyone starts mourning her..People search for Their loved ones for months and even years ..but here karthik and his family gave up so quickly..No wonder she’s upset with them. But it’s actually totally out of character...naksh and their father would have looked for her for much longer ,.but they conveniently did not show them. This separation and leap should have been written much better..

Exactly people hating naira for reason naira faked her death and hiding about kaira's son. But in reality her own family only killed her. Looking at such lame family I feel she did good  by staying away though it's wrong of her to hide about her son.  Kudos to writers for that. I guess writers being in high and writing for naira's character,  her action and reactions. 

Still expect humiliation nothing she have got from her so called sasarul the only person who loves her unconditionally is Kartik but he also get manipulated with others words. 

Makers reasons for separation are hell of stupidity.

So poor writing.

Currently just watching to see shivi's acting as she is just nailing as single mother. I wish there was no back story of naira Kartik and all. The single mother concept would have appealed to more people which is now  also doing to many viewers even non viewers are getting atrracted but regular viewers still stuck with pre leap.

I'm enjoying naira and kairav's bond currently, otherwise I'm  not at all interested to watch such lame writing especially writing of naira's character. 

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly people hating naira for reason naira faked her death and hiding about kaira's son. But in reality her own family only killed her. Looking at such lame family I feel she did good  by staying away though it's wrong of her to hide about her son.  Kudos to writers for that. I guess writers being in high and writing for naira's character,  her action and reactions. 

Still expect humiliation nothing she have got from her so called sasarul the only person who loves her unconditionally is Kartik but he also get manipulated with others words. 

Makers reasons for separation are hell of stupidity.

So poor writing.

Currently just watching to see shivi's acting as she is just nailing as single mother. I wish there was no back story of naira Kartik and all. The single mother concept would have appealed to more people which is now  also doing to many viewers even non viewers are getting atrracted but regular viewers still stuck with pre leap.

I'm enjoying naira and kairav's bond currently, otherwise I'm  not at all interested to watch such lame writing especially writing of naira's character. 

And the obvious thing that will happen now is karthik being hella mad at naira, throwing a custody case for their son in her face and agreeing to marry chipku vedika. This is the only reason why vedika is here, otherwise why would they think to bring such a useless character in the show if they weren't planning on showing karthik opting for remarriage just to spite naira? Writers can't think of anything original so will do this.

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

And the obvious thing that will happen now is karthik being hella mad at naira, throwing a custody case for their son in her face and agreeing to marry chipku vedika. This is the only reason why vedika is here, otherwise why would they think to bring such a useless character in the show if they weren't planning on showing karthik opting for remarriage just to spite naira? Writers can't think of anything original so will do this.

If he does that remarrying and  fighting for custody. Doesn't he look fake all of this guilt phase, living in naira's memories and all. If he can easily switch from that condition when he get to know about naira is alive and baby it will look like he never had genuine feeling for naira's death all these years.

And yes talking about yet another uneccessary character introduced by CVS.  May be it's yet another cameo who will have nothing to do remember rishabh? But still never know anything can happen as this is third angle for Kartik. As girls introduced for him always given romantic angle whereas in Naira's case third angles been always villains.

Lookin at current promo, hype is all about kaira milan and kairav Kartik face off. May be CVs had plan in the intials days to explore  Vedika's character to see audience reaction kind of experiement you know. But may be within a week they realised longer the vedika'screenspace screenspace faster the switching to some other channel. I think that is why kairav Kartik connection came just after a week usually it should at least take 2 weeks, but now star is already promoting and hyping about kaira milan. So it's put me to think vedika a cameo who bring kaira together just to give some sort of impt at least which is also uneccessary.

On offscreen front people already are mad at third angle some  even abusing Kartik so this remarriage idea is totally not gonna work. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

If he does that remarrying and  fighting for custody. Doesn't he look fake all of this guilt phase, living in naira's memories and all. If he can easily switch from that condition when he get to know about naira is alive and baby it will look like he never had genuine feeling for naira's death all these years.

And yes talking about yet another uneccessary character introduced by CVS.  May be it's yet another cameo who will have nothing to do remember rishabh? But still never know anything can happen as this is third angle for Kartik. As girls introduced for him always given romantic angle whereas in Naira's case third angles been always villains.

Lookin at current promo, hype is all about kaira milan and kairav Kartik face off. May be CVs had plan in the intials days to explore  Vedika's character to see audience reaction kind of experiement you know. But may be within a week they realised longer the vedika'screenspace screenspace faster the switching to some other channel. I think that is why kairav Kartik connection came just after a week usually it should at least take 2 weeks, but now star is already promoting and hyping about kaira milan. So it's put me to think vedika a cameo who bring kaira together just to give some sort of impt at least which is also uneccessary.

On offscreen front people already are mad at third angle some  even abusing Kartik so this remarriage idea is totally not gonna work. 

I think it’s possible they must just be going the custody route and karthik may be very angry with naira and opt to marry vedika,.we’ve seen this in another star plus show.. also the actress playing vedika is popular ..she does lead roles ..and this is her comeback after marriage ..so I don’t think she’ll do a short cameo...her role will be more substantial..But obviously kaira is the lead couple and they will eventually reunite them...But they really need to work on improving their relationship..they can’t continuously separate When faced with problems ...they need to strengthen their relationship..I hope we see this in the show... 

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think it’s possible they must just be going the custody route and karthik may be very angry with naira and opt to marry vedika,.we’ve seen this in another star plus show.. also the actress playing vedika is popular ..she does lead roles ..and this is her comeback after marriage ..so I don’t think she’ll do a short cameo...her role will be more substantial..But obviously kaira is the lead couple and they will eventually reunite them...But they really need to work on improving their relationship..they can’t continuously separate When faced with problems ...they need to strengthen their relationship..I hope we see this in the show... 

But her's not so powerful popularity, yrkkh is very popular so everybody would love to take part and get recognised. So for comeback she did right choice. And her lead roles were successful? Expect kya kasoor hai amla haven't seen her in any show. I know she worked with her husband guatom but never noticed her.

Anyway Kartik remarrying I don't think so that's happening. 

Also there are many dumb heads outside who don't know to differentiate reel and real.If Kartik gets remarry they go to extent to abuse mohsin like already happened. So I dont want him simply get abused for no reason.

Better teeno ko milawado show band karo. 

Now I'm just wishing shivi to opt out of daily soap saga and do some other genre than wasting her enregy and effort here.