Rich enough to waste my time here

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am indeed very rich

Rich in fat lol

hasini009 thumbnail

Yes, I am rich in FAITH and HOPE and LOVE

'If you want to feel rich. Just count all the things that you have that money can't buy."

Will be after marriage.😎

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sock-let

Will be after marriage.😎

aapke ye MANNAT jaroor puri hogiπŸ‘πŸΌ

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Udhaar chahiye kya πŸ˜†

Not rich but comfortable enough. I Own a building where i have put all 4 floors to different institutes and offices for rent. I don't have to run for job, so i am doing fine i guess and i travel a lot. I am ok with it and gets free time a lot. Also has a plot in main market where i will develop new shops and many people want those place for rent. So i m happy enough.πŸ˜† thinking of developing new pg for university students here But that will take some yearsπŸ˜’ Though i own a pg on sharing basis but i will not renew after lease ends bcoz it is not profitable enough and i have to pay good rent for it.

And thinking of taking VLCC in few years but it will take investment and high rent. So i am not sure about it but i feel it will pay well in long term and marriage season but i dont wanna pay staff. So it looks risky to me.

Invest smartly and sleep. Working hard is useless unless u dont work smartly. I cant see myself in 9 to 9 job🀑

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Not rich but comfortable enough. I Own a building where i have put all 4 floors to different institutes and offices for rent. I don't have to run for job, so i am doing fine i guess and i travel a lot. I am ok with it and gets free time a lot. Also has a plot in main market where i will develop new shops and many people want those place for rent. So i m happy enough.πŸ˜† Invest smartly and sleep. Working hard is useless unless u dont work smartly. I cant see myself in 9 to 9 job🀑

Marry me. 

We can be Mr & Mr Humble Brag. πŸ˜†