Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amy142

Yes,  they were happy.  But I retain my opinion that it's not the fault of the actors.  Never thought that DK will bow down to channel.  But then she gave substandard fare  has to bear consequences

StarPlus is too much profit minded. STAR Plus used to give all shows atleast 6 moths time to work without interference. Shows like Ekyaawan and Har Shaka Pe Ullu Baitha Hai were severely underperforming. Yet they ran for 6+ months without much of intervention except during last stages. 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IshRaian

I’d still say the show is underperforming considering the amount of promotions it received. Comeone she built statues and got SRK. And so many promos and 11-12 repeats a day on the channel. The show has hardly been No.1 overall once or twice in its 8 month run. 

Honestly speaking,  I don't even know how it has managed to run so long.  The costumes,  some of the actors just make you want to barf.  But it's EK. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lol,  love her,  hate her,  but you can't ignore her.  She remade her own show and is happily walking her way to the bank.  People can't even run their show first time on. 

True that as well. She did make good shows ouat.

But right now, her stuff on Alt is good. Otherwise.

Sony is the only channel with good shows. And about reach, Jennifer is the biggest female star right now, and that's majorly because of Beyhadh on Sony. 

Now Jen is doing web series on Alt.

I think that's what all good actors should do. Web series.

Otherwise they'll be doing nonsense stuff on tv forever. Not that all web series are good either, but the chance of something good is higher.

IshRaian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Exactly ..I will prefer Shrneu to Sony ka show next time .. TRP ka achar Dalenge, Khareeda Hua awards collect karenge and SM main POst dalenge 😆

Yes KSG Jumping from the high rise building ..This is same Ekta who bashed Parth So much and look at her now...😆

Shrenu will feel otherwise. Every actor wants to work for Balaji. They become extremely popular and get very handsomely paid. 

Edited by IshRaian - 5 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Isnt ebss a dipti Kalwani show where does ekta, yhm ,kzk come in these 😡

IshRaian thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Isnt ebss a dipti Kalwani show where does ekta, yhm ,kzk come in these 😡

Honestly even I don’t know. Anyway is Ekta/Gul/YHM/KZK banned here? BTw you forgot about Sony and Beyhadh. Even those were mentioned. Chill. We were just talking in passing. 

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Sony is the only channel with good shows. And about reach, Jennifer is the biggest female star right now, and that's majorly because of Beyhadh on Sony. 

Otherwise they'll be doing nonsense stuff on tv forever. Not that all web series are good either, but the chance of something good is higher.

No one makes shows for charity, everyone wants business.  That's what makes the TV world run.  

What good does it do to the channel,  if it doesn't reach the audience.  Especially now, with the audience able to choose channels on demand.  TV is not the same which was last year.  If I chanced upon a new show about which I didn't know,  I will watch if I am mildly interested.  Now I subscribe to channels based on shows that I want to watch. 

So called good shows have to have the reach to thrive. 

IshRaian thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

The thing is her shows don’t run long. Because of that she has been able to do many shows. 

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshRaian

Shrenu will feel otherwise. Every actor wants to work for Balaji. They become extremely popular and get very handsomely paid. 

Yea, she would definitely get noticed after this unfortunate stint.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yea, she would definitely get noticed after this unfortunate stint.

Amy Yaar 🤣