Ranveer Singh with Mawra Hocane in London!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Ic there anyone Ranveer left unattended in London? He wac even ceen concoling a pakictani fan.

And why ic he holding hic crotch?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hahaha I’m sure he’s not holding his crotch but rather just letting his arm hang there awkwardly.  I don’t know why but he’s not holding anything 😂.  

He hang out at the games and after party and is having fun. Isn’t this typical Ranveer?  

CuttingChai thumbnail

Pakistani ppl are so united in her comments.. All of them are cursing her cos she is posing with Ranveer. 😆

CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic2

And why ic he holding hic crotch?

Lol so that he is not touching her or putting his arm around her shoulder. Look at the comments on that photo, everyone is already cursing her. 

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is he planning to swallow something big in that big mouth of his ...munh to aise hi khola hai 🤣

angrybread thumbnail

Yahan bhi aise hi big wide open mouth ke saath 🤣

More

Great talking cricket and football with @RanveerOfficial A top guy...rocking the best outfit today!🕺🏽 #CWC #CWC19  #Cricket #TeamIndia  #INDvPAK #83onemoretime #83Squad

Isa GuhaVerified account @isaguha More

Legend @RanveerOfficial presenting for @StarSportsIndia today! #INDvPAK Look forward to 1983! 👊👊@cricketworldcup #CWC19

108 replies .392 retweets12,610 likes

Retweet

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago
angrybread thumbnail

Another one with big wide mouth 🤣

More

It doesnt get any better than ths Wasim Akram photobombing Ranveer Singh and Zainab Abbas selfie right before the Pak vs Ind match#INDvsPAK

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Random observation: ranveer does this weird thing while smiling, he keeps his lips over his bottom teeth. I think its because his bottom front teeth are nicotine stained. I was watching some promotion of Simbaa and his teeth were a disgusting yellow. YUCK

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

But why are all the comments angry? Just because she is standing with him? I looked carefully at the pic and really didn’t find anything there. But I am clearly missing something.