Yay Dosti bohot khoobsurat cheez hain( 17th June Analysis)

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Friendship is such a beautiful relationship that humans share. It's starts of normally and as time passes it grows in to something more with a select few people. Dosti say kahin bohot ahagay nikal jatay hain kuch rishtay. Kuch logo ki ehmiyat(importance) janay anjanay main bhad jaati  hain. Knowingly and unknowingly we start caring more for that person and both AM have started doing that. M put herself in danger today and so beautifully she mirrored what A said that day that when it comes to his loved ones protection he will cross the line consequences be damned and M did the same thing. The parallels between AM are beautiful. Uff A's expression when he thinks M is hurt he literally hurls himself as a ferocious tiger ready to pounce on anyone who dares hurt his beloved. Ironically lol now he is mad at her. Lol I was like yay dono kab confess karay gay even the old Bajaj knows🤣. So yeah in a nutshell Abhir aur Misthi dosti say kahin bohot ahagay nikal gaye hain. Dheere Dheere aik dusray kay dil main rehnay lagay hain( AM have  come really far in friendship and have instead found a place in each other's heart)

P.S would love to hear your thoughts 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Friendship is such a beautiful relationship that humans share. It's starts of normally and as time passes it grows in to something more with a select few people. Dosti say kahin bohot ahagay nikal jatay hain kuch rishtay. Kuch logo ki ehmiyat(importance) janay anjanay main bhad jaati  hain. Knowingly and unknowingly we start caring more for that person and both AM have started doing that. M put herself in danger today and so beautifully she mirrored what A said that day that when it comes to his loved ones protection he will cross the line consequences be damned and M did the same thing. The parallels between AM are beautiful. Uff A's expression when he thinks M is hurt he literally hurls himself as a ferocious tiger ready to pounce on anyone who dares hurt his beloved. Ironically lol now he is mad at her. Lol I was like yay dono kab confess karay gay even the old Bajaj knows🤣. So yeah in a nutshell Abhir aur Misthi dosti say kahin bohot ahagay nikal gaye hain. Dheere Dheere aik dusray kay dil main rehnay lagay hain( AM have  come really far in friendship and have instead found a place in each other's heart)

P.S would love to hear your thoughts 

Actually mai soch ri thi ki Mishti bolegi agar tumhe goli lag jati to mai kya krti. but alas what we got is quite special nonetheless.

Old Bajaj is a cop and old Bajaj was quite aware of Prerna's feelings. he was the only character I admired on that show

They indeed have each other's hearts.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meen123

Actually mai soch ri thi ki Mishti bolegi agar tumhe goli lag jati to mai kya krti. but alas what we got is quite special nonetheless.

Old Bajaj is a cop and old Bajaj was quite aware of Prerna's feelings. he was the only character I admired on that show

Really!,  I never watched that show but I thought bajaj was a negative character 🤔

Well certainly I don't know much 😅

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Uff yes I didn't mention that dialogue but Abhir wss willing to give up everything for her and even the thought of her not surviving made him so scared. Nothing comes after M for him. I was a kid when KZK 1 was on air and don't like the OTT drama of the new KZK 2. Have watched a few episodes of both seasons though 

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Really!,  I never watched that show but I thought bajaj was a negative character 🤔

Well certainly I don't know much 😅

Hah same clueless only know the characters and how their love story is a kausti full of obstacles.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hah same clueless only know the characters and how their love story is a kausti full of obstacles.

Same here 😂

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Guys sorry I meant old Bajaj is a cop here on Hostages ofcourse he knew Abir baba is in love . he was business man there on KZK

He had much more honor . Never been a fan of Anurag Basu.

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bahot hi khoobsoorat episode tha... Kabhi kabhi man karta hai inka friendship phase jitna ho sake utna zyada chale....  I love the unknown and unsaid connection they share... ❤️

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

It is, isn't it! Friendship is a beautiful thing, and I am so glad that the makers spent some time establishing the friendship between Abir and Mishti. And from there on, they built up that bond so beautifully that now they mean the world to each other. 

So when Mishti jumps into the fire or in front of the gun for Abir, we as viewers don't question her act. Same for Abir when he was willing to give up his father's dream for mishti's safety. We just know what he means to her and vice versa. 

I am so so glad that amongst shows where there is a lot of manhandling, eye locks since the first episode etc, ours is a show which focussed on the friendship and bond between the lead pair and then built their love story from that! 

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very nice post fangirl! Yeah, loving the natural growth of their relationship with respect for each other and gradual love in the era of abusive love