Posted: 4 years ago

These two are goals โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ronit rocked it โ˜บ๏ธ

and Karan will rock it ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by Jodha_Rani - 4 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

So true. Ksg or any other actor can never do Bajaj like RR. RR's ruthlessness & PRB chemistry was something else.

That being said, this KZK also needed a Bajaj according to the script and as much as I would want RR to become Bajaj this season, he can't. So out of all the given choices and actors, I think EK has taken a good decision .

I have seen ksg as Armaan Malik & Mr. Khan and he is a good actor. The promos are doing really well. I think he will ace it as Bajaj and there should not really be any comparison because each person portrays the role their own way. 

I am not even his fan but loved the way he is so respectful towards RR. That won me over. 

So only wishing good luck for this new Bajaj and his fans ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree Mr.Bajaj means Ronit Roy but I am sure ksg will set his own mark and will achieve it..

TFS

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I watched the episode n KSG rocked. I Was all set to dislike him cuz I loved RR as Mr Bajaj. But canโ€™t deny that KSG nailed the character.. the ruthlessness, the intensity, that attitude.... awesomeness 

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's his humbleness and repeated reminder that he is not trying to play the same Bajaj, which is going to get him the entire fanbase of RR to love him too.

He surely knows how to win fans!

Edited by saps.156 - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This was so nice of both of them.SBS let's have both the Bajaj segment one day with KSG giving RR a very tight bear hug โญ๏ธ

hasini009 thumbnail

you dont know how Big Feet you have got Mr. so humble. so filling someone else's big shoes shouldn't scare you, right?

why did you get little shoes, jao, wapis kardo usse. tight fitting shoes might suffocate your toes. dont underestimate the size of your feet๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†