What An Hilarious Entertaining Episode

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

keeping satrupa crap aside...every girls should be bless with husbands like akarsh,its always known fact that a wife always fight even the death for the love of her husband n his life and here we have a husband who fought death for the love n life of his wife whom he loves crazily....it was not an easy task especially when his clan were more powerful than him...he was risking his life to bring back jhanvi alive...he would have been killed in the process too but nevertheless he fought death and bring back his wife from death...

jhanvi too was so confident and had so much faith in her husband that he will come and save her from vethalini clutches...will save her from death,her husband did not shatter her faith n confident

though as a epi,it was sheer nonsense but looking at akarsh-jhanvi pov...its true love n faith win...win of akarsh-jhanvi...everyone tried to stop akarsh,satrupa...vethalini but in the end true love of akarsh-jhanvi won

the only highlight of the epi akarsh smartly stole jhanvi's atma right under the nose of satrupa n vethalini and of course the main highlight jhanvi back alive

I like the epi just for akarsh-jhanvi...even a 2 seconds scenes creates magic with them...they are one such gorgeous couple who has the ability in their chemistry to turn a boring epi into a sweet one...

precap was gorgeous,jhanvi question akarsh abt why he did not tell her that asha was his mom and it shift to them hugging which means akarsh might have sorted out the issue b/w them

once again tina looks drop dead gorgeous in the precap in that red saree in her suhaagan look

such strong screen presence of mohit-tina in the same frame...they are sheer magic

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They stretched the episode a lot to show Jhanvi coming alive only at the end. I mean, they had already devoted both episodes of last week explaining how daayan distributed Jhanvi's soul into 5 parts and all those things. There was no point of just stretching it. I just felt the episode was so empty without them together. Or may be Jhanvi not being there.

Satrupa is hell confusing. She the way tried to save Akarsh looked like she genuinely doesn't want him to die but few episodes back she told how she just have physical relation with handsome men and then kill them. I think they gonna show some painful past of hers too may be one sided love or being betrayed by someone whom she loved, which made her insecure or Akarshvi love for each other. More than Akarshvi at this point, it looks like Satrupa'll have a sad end may be saving Jhanvi or Aakarsh to justify all what she did. They have kept her around a thin line, like she is evil but she also understands that Jhanvi is good and right. She understands whats right and whats wrong.

Also they should stop just randomly just treating a track like it never happened. It is irritating. They comletely ignored the mangalsutra track when there was so many episodes and so much drama around it and also they completely ignored Aakarsh being the aryavanshi. Then also they showed Chandrika being some supernatural power but now they completely ignored that too and also the story of CHandrika and Rani's resemblance.  Now they showed Aakarsh feeling a lil guilty that he married Satrupa that too in front of Jhanvi (though he knows he ) but completely ignored consummation thing like it didn't even happen. Esepcially when whole last week was about AKarsh Satrupa consummation. They should stop wasting time on such tracks. This satrupa track was so unessecary and was not needed for the story, they just wasted whole week on consummation and then just ignored it as if it didn't happen at all.

Precap was beautiful. I love the fact that Jhanvi never keeps anything in heart and tells it to Aakarsh whenever she is disappointed with him for anything. There is at least no communication issues between them. And the way cvs have portrayed Akarshvi throughout (except the satrupa track. I strongly was disspointed with them in satrupa track. They were so not them during this track, especially Aakarsh) very nicely. 

Now on even Akarsh would not hide anything from her because he knows how he was going terribly wrong on supporting his mom on all those evil things. His face when he saw those people trapped and pleading to be set free was shocked. And more so, his mom killed Jhanvi that too so brutally, and was part of Satrupa's plan even when she knew how much Jhanvi means to him.

Mohit Tinaa were beautiful in precap. ANd yes Jhanvi in that Sari and that lil mangalsutra Actually Tinaa's every look has been so amazing in the show and she looks absolutely gorgeous and Akarash with his 3 piece suit looks dapper.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

They stretched the episode a lot to show Jhanvi coming alive only at the end. I mean, they had already devoted both episodes of last week explaining how daayan distributed Jhanvi's soul into 5 parts and all those things. There was no point of just stretching it. I just felt the episode was so empty without them together. Or may be Jhanvi not being there.

I agree,i had headache watching magical catfights for akarsh...all i want akarsh to bring back jhanvi alive n it happened only in the end but akarsh brought back jhanvi alive that matters...they wasted ample time but then 10 seconds of akarsh-jhanvi scene in vethalini lok was awesome...them being in the same frame caught by clans too is magical...gosh they are one gorgeous couple...seriously if they were casted together in zee...star or colors they would be a threat to the jodis of that channel...they are super gorgeous together

Satrupa is hell confusing. She the way tried to save Akarsh looked like she genuinely doesn't want him to die but few episodes back she told how she just have physical relation with handsome men and then kill them. I think they gonna show some painful past of hers too may be one sided love or being betrayed by someone whom she loved, which made her insecure or Akarshvi love for each other. More than Akarshvi at this point, it looks like Satrupa'll have a sad end may be saving Jhanvi or Aakarsh to justify all what she did. They have kept her around a thin line, like she is evil but she also understands that Jhanvi is good and right. She understands whats right and whats wrong.

aashka is gorgeous n her performance as satrupa is amazing but god knows what was her track abt...its the worst track in the show

Also they should stop just randomly just treating a track like it never happened. It is irritating. They comletely ignored the mangalsutra track when there was so many episodes and so much drama around it and also they completely ignored Aakarsh being the aryavanshi. Then also they showed Chandrika being some supernatural power but now they completely ignored that too and also the story of CHandrika and Rani's resemblance.  Now they showed Aakarsh feeling a lil guilty that he married Satrupa that too in front of Jhanvi (though he knows he ) but completely ignored consummation thing like it didn't even happen. Esepcially when whole last week was about AKarsh Satrupa consummation. They should stop wasting time on such tracks. This satrupa track was so unessecary and was not needed for the story, they just wasted whole week on consummation and then just ignored it as if it didn't happen at all.

I completely agree...i am glad that at least akarsh is guilty...the mangalsutra track was interesting so was the chandrika n chadradevi lookalike track...it was mysterious n intriguing..i wish akarsh rejected by jhanvi infront of whole school was shown too rather than hinting that in dialogues...mohit is damn good in emotional scenes it would have been treat to watch akarsh breakdown scene after jhanvi rejected him becos even after 4 years...he lived in the pain of her rejection though he smile but deep down he was still in that pain n hurt that happened 10 years ago...his heart was still broken by her

Precap was beautiful. I love the fact that jhanvi never keeps anything in heart and tells it to Aakarsh whenever she is disappointed with him for anything. There is at least no communication issues between them. And the way cvs have portrayed Akarshvi throughout (except the satrupa track. I strongly was disspointed with them in satrupa track. They were so not them during this track, especially Aakarsh) very nicely. 

precap was indeed beautiful...long awaited hug of our gorgeous couple...she wanted to talk abt asha to akarsh for a long time but satrupa was an hindrance so was akarsh memory loss...now that everything is back to normal she wants answers to her question which is justified n i guess akarsh sort it out with honesty...what i love abt akarsh-jhanvi is that they communicate even when those days akarsh doesn't believe in jhanvi conversation abt daayan...they still communicate...viraj track they communicate...veer track they communicate...they communicate with each other even though they have differnt opinions regards to the situation ....thats the quality i love in them..communication is very important in a husband-wife relationship

Now on even Akarsh would not hide anything from her because he knows how he was going terribly wrong on supporting his mom on all those evil things. His face when he saw those people trapped and pleading to be set free was shocked. And more so, his mom killed Jhanvi that too so brutally, and was part of Satrupa's plan even when she knew how much Jhanvi means to him.

its going to be mom v/s son now...he will completely support jhanvi in her mission...his eyes is opened now,for years his mom only manipulated him...its now he got to see her true colours but its sad that he realise that whatever happening is wrong when his wife got killed by his mom n he had to fight death to bring her back

but i have sad vibes for akarsh why do i have this feeling that akarsh might die 

Mohit Tinaa were beautiful in precap. ANd yes Jhanvi in that Sari and that lil mangalsutra Actually Tinaa's every look has been so amazing in the show and she looks absolutely gorgeous and Akarash with his 3 piece suit looks dapper.

they are the reason why even in this boring track i am still watching the crap EK shove upon our face...its just for mohit-tina gorgeous chemistry...its been ages i came across such a gorgeous couple....i have seen many couples from EK n non-EK camp and loved them but the X factor in a chemistry that just connects you with your soul n heart...very rare i come across such couples....it was hiten-gauri...rajeev-aamna n now mohit-tina joins the league...mohit-tina chemistry is so real n natural and even after what unfortunate happened b/w them off-screen...its really uncomfortable to shoot with each other but still their chemistry looks so real n natural...so gorgeous they are together in the same frame....they do not need any physical scene...a tender touch...sweet eye-locks and their smile is enough to light up the screen...set the screen on fire...beautiful and gorgeous is the work to define such a royal couple...EK is always known as chemistry maker...thanks to her for giving us mohit-tina as akarsh-jhanvi...

tina looks the divine goddess in the show...EK has completely utilised her beauty to the maximum...it was like she is waiting for longest time to work with tina and explore her beauty to the maximum...something that all her previous show failed...tina looks beautiful in her previous shows but she looks divine drop dead gorgeous in EK show...great exploration of beauty done by EK for tina

mohit always look cute...he is charming with his dimpled smile and casual wear but he looks super dashing and handsome in 3 piece formal...he just carry off formal look so gracefully...he looks very handsome and dashing in a suit....guys always looks dashing in a formal but mohit kuch zyada hi handsome hai in formals

Mages thumbnail

I have this sad vibe that maybe akarsh might die in the end to justify the theme that a human n dayan can never be united...its not allowed...its forbidden

Mages thumbnail

sorry for double post

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They should have shown their whole story. They didnt even mention how and why did Aakarsh fell in love with Jhanvi. His love for jhanvi had been so deep that it can't be just because Jhanvi is a gorgeous girl. It is for sure much much more than just looks. 

Rejection scene was also a major part of their story they should have shown it.

Then they should have also shown why Jhanvi rejected him. They showed Jhanvi telling Tanya that something happened between them during their senior's farewell which made her distance herself from him. Jhanvi just told that she was very late as the senior's farewell party had ended late and juniors left even later. But then Chachaji came so she stopped in between. (They showed Jhanvi rejecting his gift when they were leaving the school (their farewell party) but I found it so out of place. ). They just ignored that thing too. 

In holi they just mentioned that Aakarsh was not well behaved with others thats why Jhanvi maintained distance but there was much more to their story which they didn't show. Holi scene was but sweet. The way Jhanvi says if he loved her so deeply why didnt he tell, he said he tried to tell her but she rejected him. And she said with such a puppy face that it was because you were rude, akdu. And he said but I was rude with others, you have always been above anyone else for me.

They instead of bringing new tracks which ruin their story, they might as well have focused on their story and winded up unfinished tracks as the show is ending. 

As for Akarsh dieng in end because he is daayan. The major difference between him or his dayan world is that he is good at heart. Where everyone else is going any lengths like torture people/kill them and what not to get powers and even being proud about it, Aakarsh knows whats wrong and whats right, he is least bothered about powers or anything. He will support Jhanvi hereon. And him being able to perform the pooja and enter temple shows he is different. And there is no forbidden thing in this show at least. ðŸ˜† I think they will just show them living happily at the end as daayan-human. But then it depends on makers. ðŸ˜† But I think even if they kill, they would show both of them dying together or they will show them living happily together at the end.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago