Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys, 

Let's not discuss other shows (Kaha Tum Kaha Hum) in this AT, because I am sure we are not allowed to discuss other shows in KZK forum. So let's not discuss these in our AT. 

As you know our AT is under the scanner I am reminding you all to stick to rules, and please do not take to heart if you think I have become stricter and hope you understand, we have to be little careful.

Thanks.

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi friends🤗

Congratulations for 53rd AT🥳

DG... Actually I didn't interacted with you a lot or even once but as a silent reader, I used to read your posts and liked it many times... I knew how it feels to stop using IF and taking a break and writing goodbye post after having lots of good memories here...we come here for fun but when we feel losing that, its obvious that we have to leave the place for our own sanity...

I respect your decision and when as a silent reader and being bashed by someone for stating opinion made me lose my temper and I wrote a goodbye post and because of my beliefs, I came here again just hoping to have fun in AT again... You've earned lots of people love here but don't think about the hatred or recent changes in the forum to affect you dear... I hope you have good health and spread the peace here in the forum with your lovable posts again... Take care🤗

jey3ram thumbnail

And friends...what's all the posts in last forum seriously...

Only mendak/ ench's posts are heart warming and funny... Almost everyone started crying with the imagined fate of briyani and pulav..

Thanks ukg for sharing anupre scenes to stop people from whining here

priya185 thumbnail

Hey renu 

good to see you here

I loved Ench's crying pics

jey3ram thumbnail

I learnt how to be fun from you all....if not fun but at least not to take everything into heart....

Yesterday my day was also not good.... Opposite side didn't present for the hearing so next hearing is on coming Friday... I have exam on Sunday... Two different cities... I was about to cry for things happening in my life but maybe cox of this AT, I felt courageous not intimidated by anyone because I tried not to take things to heart...

I seriously learnt this from you people... i didn't felt bad at harsh words I heard about me yesterday but I felt bad reading 50 to 60 pages only of sad things but I was hoping to read really fun to lighten up myself... disappointed guys.. 

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

And friends...what's all the posts in last forum seriously...

Only mendak/ ench's posts are heart warming and funny... Almost everyone started crying with the imagined fate of briyani and pulav..

Thanks ukg for sharing anupre scenes to stop people from whining here

How’s you madam?

jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Hey renu 

good to see you here

I loved Ench's crying pics

It cracked me up Priya...

I really wish God's blessings will be with her always for making others laugh...

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

It cracked me up Priya...

I really wish God's blessings will be with her always for making others laugh...

cracked me up too

I always love her posts 

jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

How’s you madam?

Very good ukg...🤗