Milan with sandhya.... why??????

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay so pandit said that hottie-but-creepy wants to get it on with sandhya, hence why he's so despo for her, but the weird part is him touching her stomach and her stomach glowing. Does he want to impregnate sandhya? That is what the whole glowing hands + glowing stomach thing must mean, but why would he want a baby with sandhya? Pandit made it clear he has a mission that involves sandhya, but it doesn't seem like revenge that much anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

Pandit also said he wants to say something in her ear... that's his mission...I don't understand what he wants to say and what he will achieve...also that glowing stomach thing is weird....

And he said he waited for Sandhya, she is only his...why and how....was he one of those kabab mein haddi psychos in Sandhya's previous life? Like Sandy was someone else's then too and this one wanted her but couldn't get or something? Don't understand Kapil's story...but things are interesting so far...

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Pandit also said he wants to say something in her ear... that's his mission...I don't understand what he wants to say and what he will achieve...also that glowing stomach thing is weird....

And he said he waited for Sandhya, she is only his...why and how....was he one of those kabab mein haddi psychos in Sandhya's previous life? Like Sandy was someone else's then too and this one wanted her but couldn't get or something? Don't understand Kapil's story...but things are interesting so far...

Yes! So far the writer's have succeeded in creating the mystery around the mahashivratri pooja legend and kapil, so hope they continue this streak and don't mess up when it comes to explaining kapil's mission. I have a bit of a mad theory that I created about kapil's supposed mission where sandhya was born with a special boon (vardaan) from shivji, a boon that her first-born child would reap where her first-born would have some special abilities, with kapil and bhootni knowing about this boon and wanting to take advantage of this by making sure sandhya's first-born with the special powers would be kapil's. This I think would make for an interesting twist.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

its creepy n weird that kapil always touches her stomach n it glows...what could be his mission...what is his motive...mystery is getting interesting n intriguing...who is kapil actually?why is he after sandhya?what is his mission?who is that bhootni with him?the bhootni is actually the real mastermind

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yes! He sure has some mission. There is a new video where Kapil has possessed Angad on SR night and there Angad also tries to touch her stomach. Kapil for sure wants to impregnate her and that might be achieved by saying something in her ear while touching her on the belly. I am really intrigued to know the intentions of both the ghosts. It's now clear Kapil or the bhootni has no past connections with Angad or even if they have they don't have any sympathies with him the way they tried to attack Angad yesterday. So in most probability their intentions are to do with Sandhya and either of the families.  

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi I think it’s a big possibility that Kapil wants Sandhya to have a demon baby. I watched a Hollywood movie years ago,.where the Devil wanted a specific woman to have his child,. And the movie was about the hero trying to save this woman from the devil..because should  she have got pregnant and had this demonic baby..it would have been catastrophic for the world.. So I wonder if this plot has been taken for this season of kawach..becAuse the main plot seems to be Kapil desperately wanting to have SR with Sandhya..And we know that Bollywood loves copying Hollywood ..So it’s a possibility..

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Kapil touching Sandhya's tummy and it glowing is very wierd.Kapil wants to impregnate her?What else could it mean?Also what he wants to say on Sandhya's ear?

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Hi I think it’s a big possibility that Kapil wants Sandhya to have a demon baby. I watched a Hollywood movie years ago,.where the Devil wanted a specific woman to have his child,. And the movie was about the hero trying to save this woman from the devil..because should  she have got pregnant and had this demonic baby..it would have been catastrophic for the world.. So I wonder if this plot has been taken for this season of kawach..becAuse the main plot seems to be Kapil desperately wanting to have SR with Sandhya..And we know that Bollywood loves copying Hollywood ..So it’s a possibility..

Thank you for putting this up.. there are high possibility for this... Stomach glowing cannot have any other indication than ghost wants to impregnate her... Will see 👍🏼

Miss-Behave thumbnail

It seems like necrophilia in reverse. The dead wants to sleep with the living 🤪

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy17

It seems like necrophilia in reverse. The dead wants to sleep with the living 🤪

yes lol...very gross 🤢