Theories Revolving Kapil/Evil Spirit and Bhootni Lady's Mystery

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone, 

This is my first time posting in the forum, and I am a silent reader here. I have been watching this show since the first episode, and I know many of us have been wondering about the mystery behind Kapil/evil spirit and Bhootni Lady, and their connection to Sandhya and/or Jindal family. 

I have a few theories that I have thought of which I feel might revolve around either reincarnation or a doppelganger (look-a-like) theme. 

Theory 1) I am thinking maybe Kapil and Sandhya (or her look-a-like basically) were a couple in a different era/different birth. Something happened and they both died and maybe their death was caused by Jindals or their ancestors has some sort of connection to them. So now Kapil is trying to take revenge for that.

Theory 2) I read in many articles that Deepika has a double role in this show. So what IF that bhootni lady is actually Deepika's double role?? I know this sounds far fetched...but we have not seen bhootni's face yet right? So it can be a possibility that the bhootni lady is Sandhya's doppelganger as in Sandhya's look-a-like who also has a connection with Kapil. 

Theory 3) It could be that bhootni lady wants revenge from the Jindals and Kapil wants Sandhya so they have made a deal to help each other get what they want. Possibly Sandhya resembles Kapil's past love which he could not fulfill...or God knows what...

Theory 4) This theory has nothing to do with reincarnation or doppelganger theory. This is a typical filmy theory but what if Bhootni lady has a past connection with Angad's dad but she got betrayed by him. Kapil maybe Angad's long lost half brother...but both mother and son were killed when they demanded their rights or something. So that might be why Angad's uncles and sometimes his dad seems a bit shady to me...don't know, just a guess. 

So which theory do you people feel the show might lead towards? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Theory 1 and 2 seem possible.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

well i feel its either theory 1 or 2....

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I think the bhootni is after Kapil rather than Angad while Kapil wants Sandhya for some selfish purpose, may be to get back to life or something. Sandhya saw Kapil's face in temple and since then the bhootni is after her asking for her nuptial chain. Something that suggests she wants Kapil and considers Kapil as her husband. We saw yesterday when Angad tried to break the dhaaga she didn't even spare him and tried to hurt him. Means she has no sympathy for Angad. May be she is the spirit of Manju and Manju loved Kapil but both were killed by Jindals/Sandhya's dad.  Yesterday's developments suggest the spirit wants Kapil and Sandhya is the only medium through which she can get him and therefore Angad has to be Sandhya's Kawach. 

shreyatode1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My theory is totally weird, I thought maybe bhootni n kapil are husband n wife, may be like bhootni is lookalike of sandhya n for her body they are doing all this or kapil is a tharki bhoot Who only wants Sandy for his own reasons n bhootni an idle wife helping him. Coz in function some ladies they were telling that the bhootni was married n she was not happy 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kapil wants to consummate with Sandaya to have a baby (ghosts can reproduce...cool) 

The baby I think is to either be a reincarnation of the bhootni or use the baby as a vehicle for revenge.

Kapil grabbed Sandy and his hand was on her stomach glowing...thats a big giveaway

Wouldn't it be interesting if bhootni was Mona Singh from S1 and Kapil her son? At the end of the show, the babies eyes were glowing. Would make an interesting twist...albeit not likely to happen 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

1 & 2 seems to be possible..

Dangelz thumbnail

Thanks for replies, so it seems popular theory behind the mystery can be theory 1 or 2...which I also feel is most likely. But who knows? It is EK's show after all...😆

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Kapil wants to consummate with Sandaya to have a baby (ghosts can reproduce...cool) 

The baby I think is to either be a reincarnation of the bhootni or use the baby as a vehicle for revenge.

Kapil grabbed Sandy and his hand was on her stomach glowing...thats a big giveaway

Wouldn't it be interesting if bhootni was Mona Singh from S1 and Kapil her son? At the end of the show, the babies eyes were glowing. Would make an interesting twist...albeit not likely to happen 

OMGG, that is an observation I made as well in yesterday's episode! Why was Kapil's hand on Sandhya's stomach...and her stomach and his hand started to glow red?? Is that what Kapil meant by doing milan?? That's something that I found strange...cause I'm sure it meant something? I just hope it doesn't mean that after Sandhya-Angad's marriage...she just randomly gets preggers with a half human half bhoot baby. 

That's also an interesting theory about the Mona Singh connection...BUT this bhootni and Kapil both are Marathi speaking ghosts. Mona Singh's character of Paridhi was not of Maharashtrian background from what I remember. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice Thread. 

Iam Going With #1 And #2.