Is the show ending?

Posted: 4 years ago

Is this show ending now? What will they show now? Radha meeting Krishna secretly and Ayan and jatila blaming her of adultery. How low can Swastik productions fall now?

It's better they introduce fiery Satyabhama now, yeah you heard it right, jatila is Pani kam chai in front of Satyabhama.

I know the idea is ridiculous but they don't show anything holy anyway.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Is this show ending now? What will they show now? Radha meeting Krishna secretly and Ayan and jatila blaming her of adultery. How low can Swastik productions fall now?

It's better they introduce fiery Satyabhama now, yeah you heard it right, jatila is Pani kam chai in front of Satyabhama.

I wish it ends asap man!!! this is intolerable!! I am feeling like this even though am not watching the episodes since the golok raas. I am sure whoever is watching will be super annoyed!!

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kaede

It would be for the greater good. But no, I don't think the show will stop now....

They're going to pull out a great intrigue from their magic hat and it's going to go on for a few more months.

Viswasruti thumbnail

I wish it should end now, at least there will be some sense left in our minds to think properly. If they continue with Radha SR with that Ayan😡 and later Jatila the devilish mil torturing Radha, and Krishna sitting in a corner crying for his loss  etc etc..., they must be dreaming to get higher ratings if they show such crap in the next episodes!!! Who knows? 

Yeah.. imagining jatila facing Satya's wrath in a big way !👏 After all, Satyabhama is a queen and this Ayan will become a mukhia to the Brindavan at the most! How wonderful it would be!! 

Wouldn't it be cool that after Radha's marriage Satyabhama comes with satrajit to visit Barsana and meets krishna? And the rest will be history. We all know just how much Krishna pampered her. It will be fun to watch and Satyabhama showing jatila and Ayan their place will be awesome to watch.

But we all know that this won't happen because they can't cast a b grade actress for Satyabhama like chnadravali as long as Mallika is there. So arrival of new heroine is not possible.

Edited by Kaede - 4 years ago