Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

You know Mili ❤️😲 Ishaan/KM ❤️😳 I'm fan from past 3shows 😛He Comes/Connects At Best Possible to the Role more than Script 👍🏼👍🏼but Those Shows Don't Give Due Credit-Actor+Role ❓ But Still Hope 😳If not too Those Characters Are BEST seen ❤️👍🏼 it's Strong Faith that He Achieve /Make His Own Best irrespective any other Expectations +Promotions -Which Happened in Silsila /How much Flip flops Etc shown by Mauli Ishaan Wins 😎👍🏼

Yes Plz Watch Those Popsi  memories 😍😍 Lion King  S2 Going Sensible way so I Hope They Don't show Mauli 👍🏼❤️ giving The Unwanted Advice in this time 😎they modified FB early that Mishti seen her mom Cry always etc 😉 no idea how Mauli In S2 right Now😛😉

It's better Watch after Update Dear 👍🏼🤗

Happy Fathers Day ❤️🤗❤️

Thanks for the episode number and the actual scene time stamps, Chandu🤗I knew you would have the information. 

I don't know much about the actor, nor do I want to go in depth into that. But, I felt that the actor or the character didn't get the credit that was due. I don't know what pressures the makers had, but the flip-flops were unbearable. For a grown woman to constantly compare and contrast a cheater with a pure soul is an insult to Ishaan as a character. You all know how enraged I was with Mauli ever since the cheater and divine child came back😡 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I can't comment much on Season 1 bcz, I had watched when the season started and left after some people cheated..Then, I watched some glimpses of episodes after the leap once in a while..

Coming to bold: Ruhaan always put Mishti above everything else. So, she better reciprocate that. If she doesn't, I don't know what I am going to do..He deserves her unconditional support now..You voiced it so well Mili..💛

Will be sure to give updates on the episodes 😛

First off, Shiny, I am sorry to be spoiling your post here😔And thanks by the way for posting the promos for people like me who have no clue where to find them. I am not sure if I can rant about season 1 characters, but Mauli entry now has opened a can of worms for me now😡

Arfa, I can write a book about Mauli and my frustrations about her ever since the cheater guy is back. The writers should be commended for putting the woman in a position to make a choice about her happiness, but were cowardly to have her bravely and righteously choose for her and her child's happiness. 

My issue with her is that she never prioritized Mishti over anybody or anything. That child is crushed knowing that her biological father abandoned her, she comes to know that he wished for her NOT to exist, so he can carry on with his delicate, innocent, bechari mistress/wife. She is confused as heck, angry, devastated with both the cheater and his daughter who keeps singing that she will not share her dad even for name sake. The cheater guy hears this out from his precious Pari and decides to not even approach Mishti despite her knowing that he is the biological father. She acts out, puts innocent, bechari Pari , locks her in the bathroom and she gets chastised as the worst child on the planet by both grandmothers and her own MOM 😭Another time, during a scuffle to get away from a chipku Pari ( childhood traits are continuing now too..... ), innocent, bechari Pari slips and falls in a pool and people around her including Mauli put Mishti on the spot, for an accident which was not intentional. Mauli fails miserably as a mom there. At that lowest point of her life, she only has her real father, Ishaan to turn to, who would listen to her, understand her, prioritize her and distract her from the pitiful things happening in her life😭He is there for her in every turn of her life. Mauli, once again pulls the rug from under her feet, by saying she can't meet Ishaan, he is not her dad and that she won't marry him because Ishaan's mother forbade her to meet dida and Radhika, her parental figures. How cruel is that, that in order to keep your parental figures in your life, you strip your own child's only parent, Ishaan who she turns to for all of her insecurities out of her life? 😡How does that make her a great person overall? She is outwardly shining but crushing the life out of her own child to get shine bright😭Mishti understandably flips and runs away to Ishaan. That child hides behind Ishaan as he brings her home, with a death grip ( almost like how she held on to Ruhaan when that evil auntyji came ), SCARED of her mom and her anger and her decisions. She doesn't feel secure with her mom as she doesn't feel that she is being heard, her hurt and humiliation acknowledged. 

Ishaan ko toh, woh kya, kya dikaayi, I can' t even start to tell you. By the last month of the show, I threw in my towel, because the flip flop continued till the very last day. She decimated Ishaan till the end. I wished that Ishaan doesn't wait or be there for Mauli. But, what to do? Mishti toh hain. Without him, Mishti would have been rudderless, unsupported, alone and abandoned to her own means. I really stuck up with the show for chotu Mishti and Ishaan till the end, just to make sure that they got each other in the end. I could care less what happened to Mauli. Just to give you an idea😲sorry to totally unload here. 

So, she better be careful now with what and how she advises Mishti. Otherwise, I have my guns oiled, pointed, loaded and going for both of them😡Ruhaan doesn't deserve to be played at Mishti and sissy's will😡. He is not a thing to place dibs on just because sissy saw him sooner than he met Mishti, he is a living breathing person, with a thinking/loving, feeling brain, a beating heart which only beats for Mishti❤️ ( his words, not assumptions )Anyway, will wait to hear about today's episode from you guys😳

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Thanks for the episode number and the actual scene time stamps, Chandu🤗I knew you would have the information. 

I don't know much about the actor, nor do I want to go in depth into that. But, I felt that the actor or the character didn't get the credit that was due. I don't know what pressures the makers had, but the flip-flops were unbearable. For a grown woman to constantly compare and contrast a cheater with a pure soul is an insult to Ishaan as a character. You all know how enraged I was with Mauli ever since the cheater and divine child came back😡 

It was kinda habited Now 😭🥺Those Characters +Actor Ignored By Ph /Cvs 😡😕 Irrespective of Heart Stealing All❤️Yes We Know how U Enraged by those flip flop Saga 😳 it was all for their Drama purpose How they shown Ishaan after Leap 😉 it was Damn annoying for comparison 😈 but ❤️ISHAAN ❤️ nothing Makes /Touch His Pureness is Proved👍🏼👍🏼 the way He taken Every Thing In his Way 👍🏼 Like That Gift Idea Scene -Ishaan only Seen It Was For Mishti 

Mauli after She Oust Home -Taken Mishti With her -Ishaan Seen His Women who Stand alone In Storms 

It was always How Ishaan❤️ Taken the Whole Situations /Puzzles in Right way 👍🏼 His Perceptive in Those Worst Conditions How He 👍🏼 As A Viewers we Get to See Such Men Exist❤️😎 .

Yeah Seen Ur Enrage Dear 😎😛😳 Hope s2 Don't Make Such Stress 😛😳

Have a Good Day /Time Mili 😳😛😃🤗❤️

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning, girls😃 !!! Taking a break for a few minutes. 

I may be in the minority here😳. While, I am glad that Mauli is coming back, I don't like the connotation associated with this😒, particularly the fact that Mishti is seen to be sad😭. I guess she is now privy to sissy's stupidity and is conflicted,  is what my guess is. 

Mauli dazzled as a character, particularly how she conducted herself in the face of cheating by her husband and cheater friend. She was the epitome of grace in how she let go of a cheater husband after she accurately figured out where his eyes, heart and whatever else🤔☢️is. She didn't hold on to him claiming her need to be with this guy because she is pregnant. KUDOS for that. 

Here are the shortcomings I see about her. If you want, you may shoot me guys, I have bulls eyes all over me for today😲Firstly, she aligned herself completely with her sasural, I don't find her to be as much into her own family. I understand that her mom is an eccentric, and we were told that she helped her brother with a loan etc., but other than that, there is not much involvement with that family. On the other hand, she coddled the selfish dida, cheater husband and divine child EVEN after she was put through humiliation, hell and highwater, which no woman ever deserves. So, she better not give Mishti the gyan to prioritize innocent sister, daadi's feelings over her love for Ruhaan😭

Secondly, her first and foremost and ONLY priority should have been Mishti, but she never really did prioritize her daughter over anything. She, in fact, had prioritized the divine child over her own daughter for reasons best known to her. She sympathized with the motherless bechari, innocent child over her own child who was facing acute confusion, intense humiliation, enormous anger and unbearable sadness in the face of a sense of abandonment by her biological father when she learned about his wish for her non-existence. This, no child should have been put through by her own mother. Case in question- breaking the promise to visit Pari with fever, remember her dad is a pediatrician, there was no need for her to go and take care of her. I was repulsed as she sits playing with the cheater and divine child as Mishti is agonizing about her mother's whereabouts. 

Thirdly, she didn't hesitate or think twice to deprive her own child's father in her over-zealousy to keep her parental figures in her life, Radhika and dida. I am not saying she should have given up on these two, but she never once considered that she is taking away a father from that child, who was the only calming influence in that child's life😭

Fourthly, she never prioritized Ishaan in her life. She always took him for granted. She would turn to him for help, but what did she give him back in return? She is an altruist, wanted to have her own parental figures in her life forever, but when his mother didn't understand the whole hullabaloo and left angry, she did diddly doo to him either. Why is it important only for her to have parental figures in her life, but not for her daughter or her future husband? The writers were total cowards in how they dealt with Ishaan till the end. They really wanted to give her the cheater, but were afraid of the back lash, so gave us Ishaan instead in a 2 min FB of true love😡 I will never forgive the writers for this. I don't have warm fuzzies left for Mauli either,  once the cheater entered her life with his divine child. 

On a separate note, girls, in light of Father's day today, we should have at least a FB of popsie, chotu Mishti today. But, somehow, the writers really don't care about Ishaan or the actor portrayed, I feel. I may be wrong. For those of you, who haven't watched season 1, please do watch the episode where chotu Mishti  identifies her father, Ishaan as her Lion King and asks him to promise that he will never abandon her or her mother😭🤗with a lot of anticipation and hurt in her face. Her father is speechless for a moment eyeing her emotions, but never hesitant as he recovers and promises her with all his heart❤️😭never, ever to leave her. Guys, you can do nothing but bawl after watching that episode. So, please on the occasion of father's day, cherish all the dads in your life who are your very own Lion Kings👍🏼

OK, now to the promo part, I don't know how I feel. My expectations from Mishti are that she should reciprocate in kind to Ruhaan. He had been there with her through every calamity, through thick and thin. He was ready to take Veer guy's head off for the humiliation doled upon Mishti. I want a similar support from Mishti to him, as he will be dragged in dirt. If not, the volatility he showed on Mishti for the nonsense kasam, I want him to show again if she ever were to prioritize " her family" over him. I feel that Ruhaan will be oblivious of what is cooking, i.e he would assume Radhika's grand daughter as Mishti, while daadi's choice is .......🤢If Mishti knows about this and doesn't warn Ruhaan about it, she is going to get it from me😡. And Mishti better not dare to give any kasams either😡The kasams are just plain stupid. Guys, in short I am not up to revolting drama. I want some realism. 

I won't watch till one of you tell me what is going on. Please be kind enough to tell me what is going on today after the episode airs. Thanks in advance for putting up with my long rant. 

Later girls ....... 

I kinda agree with you.  You voiced it out so well. ❤

Mauli's first and foremost priority should be Mishti.  I hope she doesn't give stupid advices for fulfilling sissy's desires. 😡😡

I completely agree with you on the part that Ishaan was not treated well.  He has been completely forgotten by now.  After our repeated requests they showed us Mishti remembering her Popsie and then it ended there itself.. Popsie was never mentioned again. 

Mauhaan's marriage was something I was looking from the very beginning. But they just ruined out hopes with that 2 min flashback. 😡😡

I wish Mauli gives some good advices not something of sacrifice and all. 

shiiny thumbnail

First off, Shiny, I am sorry to be spoiling your post here😔And thanks by the way for posting the promos for people like me who have no clue where to find them. I am not sure if I can rant about season 1 characters, but Mauli entry now has opened a can of worms for me now😡

Arfa, I can write a book about Mauli and my frustrations about her ever since the cheater guy is back. The writers should be commended for putting the woman in a position to make a choice about her happiness, but were cowardly to have her bravely and righteously choose for her and her child's happiness. 

My issue with her is that she never prioritized Mishti over anybody or anything. That child is crushed knowing that her biological father abandoned her, she comes to know that he wished for her NOT to exist, so he can carry on with his delicate, innocent, bechari mistress/wife. She is confused as heck, angry, devastated with both the cheater and his daughter who keeps singing that she will not share her dad even for name sake. The cheater guy hears this out from his precious Pari and decides to not even approach Mishti despite her knowing that he is the biological father. She acts out, puts innocent, bechari Pari , locks her in the bathroom and she gets chastised as the worst child on the planet by both grandmothers and her own MOM 😭Another time, during a scuffle to get away from a chipku Pari ( childhood traits are continuing now too..... ), innocent, bechari Pari slips and falls in a pool and people around her including Mauli put Mishti on the spot, for an accident which was not intentional. Mauli fails miserably as a mom there. At that lowest point of her life, she only has her real father, Ishaan to turn to, who would listen to her, understand her, prioritize her and distract her from the pitiful things happening in her life😭He is there for her in every turn of her life. Mauli, once again pulls the rug from under her feet, by saying she can't meet Ishaan, he is not her dad and that she won't marry him because Ishaan's mother forbade her to meet dida and Radhika, her parental figures. How cruel is that, that in order to keep your parental figures in your life, you strip your own child's only parent, Ishaan who she turns to for all of her insecurities out of her life? 😡How does that make her a great person overall? She is outwardly shining but crushing the life out of her own child to get shine bright😭Mishti understandably flips and runs away to Ishaan. That child hides behind Ishaan as he brings her home, with a death grip ( almost like how she held on to Ruhaan when that evil auntyji came ), SCARED of her mom and her anger and her decisions. She doesn't feel secure with her mom as she doesn't feel that she is being heard, her hurt and humiliation acknowledged. 

Ishaan ko toh, woh kya, kya dikaayi, I can' t even start to tell you. By the last month of the show, I threw in my towel, because the flip flop continued till the very last day. She decimated Ishaan till the end. I wished that Ishaan doesn't wait or be there for Mauli. But, what to do? Mishti toh hain. Without him, Mishti would have been rudderless, unsupported, alone and abandoned to her own means. I really stuck up with the show for chotu Mishti and Ishaan till the end, just to make sure that they got each other in the end. I could care less what happened to Mauli. Just to give you an idea😲sorry to totally unload here. 

So, she better be careful now with what and how she advises Mishti. Otherwise, I have my guns oiled, pointed, loaded and going for both of them😡Ruhaan doesn't deserve to be played at Mishti and sissy's will😡. He is not a thing to place dibs on just because sissy saw him sooner than he met Mishti, he is a living breathing person, with a thinking/loving, feeling brain, a beating heart which only beats for Mishti❤️ ( his words, not assumptions )Anyway, will wait to hear about today's episode from you guys😳

No Mili dear,  please don't be sorry.  You are always welcomed on my posts. ❤❤❤ You can rant as much as you like. 💗💗💗

Now coming to today's episode,  I haven't watched but the reviews are not good.  It was all about Radhika knowing and sissy confessing to her.  😣😣 so,  am gonna skip. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Yes,  chhotu mishti loved to eat ice-creams. 🥰🥰

I was just imagining it would have been so good to see both Mauli-Ishaan would have come in that white dress to advice Mishti in her dream. 

https://twitter.com/chanduuvinna/status/1140538352631873538?s=09 😍😍💓💓💓

shiiny thumbnail