Kumkum Bhagya

Bakwaas maha episode

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Absolute rubbish.  Rhea,Ranbir, Prachi bickering and whining at each other and recycling Abhi-Pragya's story for Ranbir-Prachi is not charming. The same fall and catch scenes. Same Ranbir taking off his shirt scenes. Meh. Don't come at me with.. oh it was not original for Abhi-Pragya. Yeah. But they dont have to recycle the same shit again for the millionth time.  And neither of the 3 can dance or dominate the stage. 

The few scenes Sriti-Shabir were a part of...I liked them.  The flashback scene being my favorite.  The CM murder track is so meh.  Couldn't care less.  It's now stretched to Monday.  Blah. Another round of Abhigya missed encounters. Ridiculous. 

Edited by davos - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funny29 thumbnail

absolutely right the episode was really absolute rubbish. This triangle constellation Rhea,Ranbir, Prachi is so annoying.Ranbir's love confession was too much and ridiculous. 

And I'm sorry to say it, but Ranbir and Prachi have zero chemistry the same goes for Ranbir and Rhea.👎🏼Ranbir is like a boy with a baby face that doesn't fit Prachi,and definitely not to Rhea.   Aaryan and Shahana share more chemistry than the constellation Rhea-Ranbir-Prachi 

Rhea is a hopeless case. I missed Aaryan and Shahana and Purab

Edited by Funny29 - 4 years ago
misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agreed. It was complete and utter trash.  It was probably the worst of all the Maha episodes they've ever had.  

This whole story line is literally making me sick. Like what BS are they trying to create even. The episodes legit had nothing to offer.

What's worse is where they are heading with the story. Rhea's friends poisoning her. Making Ranbir Abhi 2.0 with Rhea Tanu 2.0 in making is disgusting. Then the whole Meera track just pissed me off. Why does no one ever mention pragya infront of this woman for heaven's sake. 

This whole scenario is like a repeat of what happened with Kiara and terrorist in the school. They'll meet and then Pragya will disappear again. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I guess I'm one of the few who liked the prachi ranbir scenes, albeit the over-excessive and  unnecessary fighting. It's obvious they're making the ranbir-prachi-rhea triangle like abhi-pragya-tanu as just like how abhi was in a relationship with tanu then went on to fall in love with pragya, ranbir and rhea will be the same until ranbir will fall in love with prachi. I can definitely see why the MS was annoying for abhigya fans as even as a prachi-ranbir fan I started getting annoyed at how much of the bickering scenes and annoying ranbir-rhea scenes they were showing and it reminded me too much of my annoyance at the repetitive and petulant bickering scenes shown between preeta-karan. It's now a common balaji couple trope that they showed between abhigya, then karan-preeta and now prachi-ranbir. Anyways, I like prachi-ranbir personally, but I also dislike them for the same reasons I disliked abhigya and dislike preeran.... the unnecessary and immature bickering. It's just not cute or endearing, but in terms of chemistry, that is subjective. 

Not everyone will admire the same couple, just as how I'm sick of the constant disrespect and pain abhi has put pragya through constantly, hence why I don't like them as a couple and it does nothing for me when I see abhi pining for pragya when she's not with him whilst taking her for granted when she is with him. Yet many others like abhigya despite the way abhi has treated pragya (for me it does nothing that each time abhi hurts pragya, he tries to later make up for it, only to repeat the same mistakes), whilst you'll also see on social media many people who have criticised abhigya (but more specifically abhi) over the years and don't like them because they see abhi as the typical horrid male lead who doesn't deserve the female lead. Same with raman-ishita also receiving the same critique on social media. 

I guess we can at least come to the mutual agreement that there are people who also like ranbir-prachi and people who like abhigya, whilst there are also people who don't like either of the couples and find them to be typical balaji couples. 

The CM plot was sheer stupidity. Also prachi was the only one seemingly doing work, whilst ranbir was just flat out lazy, and rhea makes me scoff at the idea of her wanting to join her dad's office just to keep prachi-ranbir apart, because she would have to do some actual work in order to justify herself being there to her father, but we all know how daddy's little chudail and hard-work fit together. 😆

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I just think you make too much of a martyr of Pragya whilst that's not the case. Abhi has shown in incredible ways that he loves Pragya and mended his ways over the years. It's not all one sided all the time. You can't make a generalisation. Am not saying Abhi is perfect. He's not. But there are so many stupidly naive choices Pragya made at various points. Like that tanu's whole pregnancy track. Both of them made mistakes. Abhi more than Pragya, I agree.

While their relationship is deeply flawed, what with lack of trust and all...they always come back to each other. There's a lot of love there...sometimes love transcends everything. It doesn't need a reason.

Abhi-Pragya while fighting were cute. it was endearing. which is not the case with Prachi-Ranbir. it grates on my nerves.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Folks, very busy, will view in detail Ur thoughts later. And comment. Didn't watch for the past two days. But going by Ur comments, seems u didn't miss much. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

I just think you make too much of a martyr of Pragya whilst that's not the case. Abhi has shown in incredible ways that he loves Pragya and mended his ways over the years. It's not all one sided all the time. You can't make a generalisation. Am not saying Abhi is perfect. He's not. But there are so many stupidly naive choices Pragya made at various points. Like that tanu's whole pregnancy track. Both of them made mistakes. Abhi more than Pragya, I agree.

While their relationship is deeply flawed, what with lack of trust and all...they always come back to each other. There's a lot of love there...sometimes love transcends everything. It doesn't need a reason.

Abhi-Pragya while fighting were cute. it was endearing. which is not the case with Prachi-Ranbir. it grates on my nerves.

Agreed on that. I think they are both flawed, Abhi  slightly more so than Pragya but he has also changed alot over time. The constant lack of trust is a problem on both ends. And this time the separation was something that was triggered by both of them. Pragya was the first one to accuse him and while i agree with her reasoning way more than abhi’s its still something to consider and like you said love is still there though and that transcends everything for some people. The little time they spend together is enough to live a lifetime in and with. 

Also yes Abhi and Pragya’s fight didn’t feel forced and there was still like an endearing factor to them in most cases. Sometime even they annoyed me but for the large part i can’t stand the new gen fights. That literally hurt my eyes and ears and mind. Their chemistry might actually come through if they CVs stop trying to makes them Abhigya 2.0 and decrease the OTTness. 

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Terrible episode...

Prachi and Ranbir scenes were so monotonous and boring to repeat the same thing over and over again how much they hate each other and despise each other etc 

Agreed they are trying to copy what Abhigya had but its not working for them cause they've got no chemistry and sound like whiny kids
And if Prachi had so much work and hate Ranbir  so much why always linger around him and find him flirting with girls and then engage in a convo with him.Won't she rather avoid him. Riddiculous scene

Rhea never gonna change no matter how much she says she will. Cause she has to be the vengeful evil sister in Prachi's life

That scene with Ranbir and the girl in the red dress was so cringe. Which girl is so despo to hook up with a guy just by bumping into him and wanting himm to hug her and say I love you.Utter cringey. And a shame to women empowerment. Women are not desparate ok

And also awful dance performances.Terrible repeated choreography

And anyone notice the editing for Abhigya's dance was out of sync. Their lip--syncing with the song

Funny29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

I agree!  Abhi and Pragya tom and jerry fights was always cute never boring and always entertaining + the chemistry between the two matched from the first meeting, it's like with Purab-Bulbul or Karan and Preeta (KDB) the chemistry works. 

Aaryan and Shahana have little scenes together, and the Nok-Jhok is better than the fight between Prachi-Ranbir. Ranbir needs a style change: new Hairstyle + something masculine like beard stubbles.

misfit007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygirl123

Terrible episode...

Prachi and Ranbir scenes were so monotonous and boring to repeat the same thing over and over again how much they hate each other and despise each other etc 

Agreed they are trying to copy what Abhigya had but its not working for them cause they've got no chemistry and sound like whiny kids
And if Prachi had so much work and hate Ranbir  so much why always linger around him and find him flirting with girls and then engage in a convo with him.Won't she rather avoid him. Riddiculous scene

Rhea never gonna change no matter how much she says she will. Cause she has to be the vengeful evil sister in Prachi's life

That scene with Ranbir and the girl in the red dress was so cringe. Which girl is so despo to hook up with a guy just by bumping into him and wanting himm to hug her and say I love you.Utter cringey. And a shame to women empowerment. Women are not desparate ok

And also awful dance performances.Terrible repeated choreography

And anyone notice the editing for Abhigya's dance was out of sync. Their lip--syncing with the song

I noticed it as well. 🙄