One Shot ~ Always with you

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

One Shot: Always With You

Geet stirred awake, the sunrays brightened up the otherwise dark room. She shifted and her eyes snapped open widely. Her hands were draped on the warm body cuddled next to her. An involuntarily gasp escaped her lips, she abruptly sat up jerking him awake. 

Maan blinked opened his eyes feeling a sudden jerk, he yawned and slowly dragged himself to a sitting position. 

Geet grabbed the edge of the blanket and covered herself, her skin was now heated furiously. "Look away" she blurted out. 

Maan looked confused, the alcohol he'd consumed last night were still affecting him. 

"Sir, look away!" Geet pushed his cheek to the other side. 

Maan's ear perked registering the firm snap of his colleague's voice, he was about to turn to look at her when she snapped at him again. 

"I said not to look!" Geet screamed. 

"What's the point of hiding anything now, Ms Handa?" he retorted irritably, he brushed a hand through his hair wondering what the hell happened last night. It was clear what happened, but how the heck had this happened?

"Just shut up" Geet snapped, she attempted to climb out of the bed but her legs were all tangled in the blanket and it didn’t help that Maan was sitting on the other half. She tripped and found herself falling on her boss, their bodies pressed together as he lay on his back with her atop of him. 

"What are you doing?" Geet screamed sitting back up and holding onto the blanket tighter. 

"You fell on me, I should be asking what the hell you're doing Ms Handa" Maan replied angrily. "Just what were you trying to do?" he asked. 

"Look away" Geet pushed his cheek to the other side. "And if you must know, I was trying to get up and leave" she muttered sharply looking around for her clothes. Heat rushed to her cheeks, as she noticed the lines of clothes that was strewn all over the floor. She attempted to climb off the bed but found herself unable to. Maan was still half on the blanket. 

"Sir, get off the blanket" 

"I do that, I'd be stark naked. I don’t want you taking advantage of me anymore, Ms Handa" he responded. "I've looked away, grab your clothes, dress and get out". 

"I did not take advantage, you did" she snapped. 

"Oh please, Ms Handa. I don’t need to take advantage of you. It's very clear you took advantage of my intoxicated state" he countered. "Or else I wouldn’t have ever slept with a colleague. Maan Singh Khurana never mixes business and pleasure". 

Geet scowled, "Last night you came onto me, and I was drunk!" 

Maan sighed, he pinched the bridge of his nose and exhaled deeply. "Instead of arguing, can you just grab your clothes and get dressed?" he snapped. 

"I'm not getting out in this state" she retorted. "I am most certainly not going to give you another chance of seeing me naked and take advantage". 

"Fine!" Maan angrily shoved off the blanket and stalked across the room naked and slammed the bathroom door behind him. On the other hand, his colleague Geet Handa had her jaw dropped open. 

"You better be gone before I come out of the shower" he yelled. 

That broke her from her stupor, she threw the blanket off and climbed off the bed. She grabbed her clothes and quickly dressed deciding to leave before he returns or worse, anyone from his household happen to see her. 

~~~~

Geet cursed herself a million times as she dressed for work, she slipped on her watch and pulled her hair into a ponytail. She selected a button down shirt dress instead one of her pencil dresses this morning not wanting to remind Maan of last night. 

Seeing her would be enough, and seeing him would be enough to remember last night. How the hell had they been so intoxicated that the professional line they'd drawn disappeared. 

She grabbed her handbag and car keys heading out the door, she hoped he'd call in sick or not come in today. She would’ve considered calling in sick or just resigned but she wasn’t a coward plus she absolutely loved working here. 

"Hey Geet" Pinky greeted her as she walked by. "By the way do you know why DD is super pissed off today?" she quietly asked. 

Geet halted, she leaned closer to the reception desk. "He's pissed off?" 

"Yeah, he's in the office pacing" she informed. "Savitri Ma'am is also in there" 

"He's probably pissed off because Savitri Ma'am is probably giving him some bad news" she lied. She hoped he wasn’t pissed off at her. She decided to act normal, last night wasn’t a big deal. They were both consenting though intoxicated drunk adults who happened to make a mistake. She walked past his office and was glad to see that his back was turned to the glass wall and she could walk by easily, her hopes were shot down quickly when she heard the sound of his grandmother calling her.

"Geet" Savitri Devi musically called opening the door.

"Ma'am" Geet uneasily smiled turning to look at her. 

"It's no longer Ma'am, Geet" she smiled brightly taking Geet's hand and pulling her into his office and closing the door "I know about you and Maan"

Geet sighed heavily and noticed Maan glaring at her from across the room. 

"I'm so happy to know that you and Maan are together" Savitri continued. 

"Dadima, did you not listen to a word I said?" Maan inquired firmly. 

"Ah Maan, when do you plan to propose?" 

"Dadima" he gritted.  

"Geet, you really should have considered Dev dear. Maan is going to be very difficult. I mean, he is like a giant buffoon and a gorilla pounding on his chest; but I know you can handle him" she winked. 

"Are you here to insult me, dadima? If you are, please find the door and leave" Maan pointed angrily. 

"Sir, maybe you're forgetting you're speaking to your dadima but I certainly am not and reminding you she is your elder and you should speak properly" Geet intervened seeing him snapping at his grandmother. 

Savitri grinned inwardly, she pouted her lips and dipped her head down. "Do you see, dear? Do you see how he talks?" she mumbled. 

"Geet, shut up and dadima stop with your dramatics" Maan responded sharply. 

"Ma'am…"

"Call me dadima" 

"Ma'am I really shouldn’t, Maan sir and I aren’t together"

"Doesn’t matter, call me dadima" she insisted. 

Geet sighed heavily and nodded, "Okay dadima. How about we leave Maan sir to huff and puff like the big bad wolf he is and go next door to my office?" she suggested. 

Savitri liked the idea, she nodded eagerly and they both walked out together ignoring the glares being shot and the echoing sound of Maan Singh Khurana yelling. 

"So, how did you two happen?" Savitri questioned taking a seat on the chair opposite to Geet. 

"Ma… Dadima" she corrected when she saw Savitri about to speak up again. "Maan and I are colleagues, last night was what we'd call a drunken mistake" 

"Darling, I'd done the same mistake with my husband and look we've been married for 54 years now" she smiled brightly. "We all start somewhere, it looks like my grandson took after his grandfather" she stated proudly. 

"Well, you see nothing would be happening with Maan sir and I. We're not going to be starting anywhere"

"Why?" Savitri inquired wondering as to why Geet continued to say nothing would be happening. 

"Because I don’t believe in marriage, I don’t believe in the notion of love or relationships. I don’t believe in all this happily ever after" she responded gently. "I don’t want to hurt you, but I just don’t believe any of it". 

Savitri wondered as to why a young beautiful woman like Geet would disbelieve the notion of such beautiful feelings. She didn’t ask anything further seeing the unshed tears in Geet's eyes. 

It had been a couple of weeks since that night, Maan and Geet returned to just being colleagues and Savitri hadn’t inquired further. The pain she'd seen in Geet's eyes tugged at her heartstrings and she did not push her further. The night Geet and Maan had spent seemed to be long forgotten, unbeknown to both they reminisced the night unwillingly. 

"What is this?" Maan inquired as Geet handed him an envelope, she didn’t really speak instead watched as he tore the envelope open and pulled out the paper. "You're resigning?" he looked at her shocked. 

"Yes sir" Geet nodded firmly. 

"What has suddenly brought this on?" he asked crossing his arms. "Geet, haven’t you already forgotten that night?" he grated out. 

"Sir, this is nothing to do with what happened. I just… I wish to move onto another company" she responded holding her head high and looking at him directly. 

"Geet, what is going on? In the 2 years you've worked here, I've come to know you pretty well. Something is definitely up" he came around the desk and stopped in front of her. "We've both moved past that haven’t we?" he inquired. 

"Sir, there was nothing to get past. I just wish to move onto another company". 

He clenched his jaw, a shot of disappointment and anger coursed through him. He wanted to hear something else, he wanted to hear anything but this. He masked his disappointment and stated, "If you wish, Ms Handa. I accept. Effectively immediately". 

Geet looked shocked, she wasn’t going to leave until the end of the month, but he'd accepted and stated 'effective immediately'. She swallowed the tight lump that formed in her throat and nodded. She stepped back and turned away leaving his office. 

Maan squeezed his eyes closed, why did it affect him? Why was he allowing Geet Handa to affect him so seriously? This wasn’t like him at all. He was Maan Singh Khurana.  

Since that day, Maan had not heard from her. Not even by accident had he learned of where she'd gone, he hadn’t heard her name for a very long time. 

~~~~

"Ms Geet Handa" 

His ears perked at the name, Maan looked over his shoulder and glanced around for a glimpse of the woman who'd walked out of his life with just a letter of resignation. 

"Did I hear correct?" Savitri questioned him as it had not gone unnoticed by her as well. 

Maan looked at his grandmother, "Go" she chuckled. "I'll check on your dadaji" she informed patting his cheek. 

"Thanks, dadima" he pressed a quick kiss to her cheek and went in search for Geet. Her presence may have left, but she'd remained. Maan remembered her daily, the littlest things would remind him of Geet. The flowers which were replaced every week reminded him of Geet, she'd started this ritual of fresh flowers every week because according to her it brightens up the office and doesn’t make the office seem like a funeral home. 

The smell of fresh lavender and chocolate reminded him of her, she had a unique scent of lavender and chocolate whenever she'd stood near him. 

Coffee reminded him of Geet, she'd make a coffee for him in the morning and one after his lunch hour. It was always piping hot and waiting on his desk just as he'd liked. 

He snapped out of his thoughts when he approached the waiting area and his eyes zeroed in the woman who'd haunted his life for the last couple of months. His eyes widened as he perused her, she didn’t look like how he'd last seen her. 

Her hair was cut shorter to her shoulders, she'd donned on a pair of leggings and a baggy t-shirt which didn’t really hide the prominent bump that she'd seemingly attempted to hide. Her heels were replaced by sandals. 

He was frozen to his spot, he couldn’t move and simply watched as she entered the hospital room with the doctor. He looked around and noticed the women sat around with their partners eagerly awaiting their turn for a check-up. 

Geet was pregnant

It registered in his mind. Geet was pregnant, he didn’t need to know that the child was his. That explained her sudden resignation but why hadn’t she told him. Why hadn’t she ever approached him and told him about the pregnancy? 

He couldn’t wait outside whilst he had so many things running through his mind, he walked over to the door pushing it open and entered. 

Geet was already up on the bed lying on her back with her t-shirt up to her breasts and getting checked. 

"Excuse me, can I help you?" the doctor narrowed her eyes. 

"I'm the father" Maan replied. 

"Oh, alright" she smiled. 

Geet looked stupefied and wondered how he had come to know about her. She was taken by surprise when he approached her side and took her hand into his. 

"Aah there they're hiding" the doctor cheerily informed. "Geet, the twins are doing great according to the heart beats". 

Maan looked at the doctor shocked, his eyes returned to the screen the doctor pointed to, he noted the small bodies that had formed, these were his babies. He looked at Geet questioningly, so many questions were running through his head. 

He listened raptly as the doctor explained everything in detail, he then helped Geet off of the table and slipped his arm around her shoulder leading her out of the room. 

"Sir, what are you doing?" Geet whispered as he quietly walked down the hallway. "How did you know I was here?" she tilted her head and looked at him. 

Maan looked down at her, "Why didn’t you tell me, Geet?" 

"I've got to go" she pulled away from his arms and stepped back. 

"Geet" he called and noticed he was disturbing others. He pulled out his phone telling his grandmother he was going to be coming later to check up on his grandfather and headed out the hospital in the hopes of catching up with Geet. 

Geet couldn’t get far, she was pregnant with twins and it didn’t help that her twins were growing more than healthily so she was waddling towards the taxi stand. 

"Geet" Maan stopped in front of her just as she was about to call out to the taxi. 

"Sir, what are you doing here?" she asked frowning in confusion. "What are you doing in Mumbai?" she questioned further. 

"Dadaji has been admitted here for a check up" Maan responded honestly. 

"Why didn’t you tell me?" 

"Tell you what?" she attempted to look bored. 

"You're pregnant with my children, why would you hide this from me?" he angrily asked.

"How do you know they're yours?" she snapped. "How do you know I haven’t slept with someone else like I did with you?" 

"Because…" Maan gripped her arms and pulled her close. "You're mine! Like those twins are mine, you're mine" 

Geet's lips parted in surprise, she shook her head and pulled away. "Just leave me alone". 

"You're not going anywhere" Maan stated firmly. "If you do want to go somewhere, I'll take you" he added. 

"You're not the boss of me" 

"Actually I am, I didn’t sign off on your resignation so you're technically still my employee" he replied. "Now, come with me" he pointed towards his car. 

"I am not going anywhere with you" she crossed her arms scowling at him. 

"Fine" he shrugged and scooped her up, the gesture gained wolf whistles and laughing. 

"Put me down, you mad man!" Geet struggled freeing herself from his hold. 

"You can walk with me or I carry you" he informed her of her two choices. 

"I'll walk, now put me down" she snapped smacking his shoulder. 

Maan smirked and placed her down, he grasped her hand not believing that she wouldn’t attempt to escape and led her to his car. 

"Where are you taking me?" Geet questioned as he drove silently, a deadly silence had descended inside and there was a sizzling tension in the air. 

"Somewhere where we're going to talk" he answered. 

Maan led her to his condo in Mumbai, he'd been staying here for the last couple of weeks as it was closer to the hospital and his grandparents place. 

He unlocked the door and stepped aside allowing her to enter first, he then stepped inside closing the door. 

Geet was feeling nervous, her hands were warm and clammy. She swallowed hard when he didn’t speak, she didn’t dare turn around to look at him, instead she walked inside further and decided to sit down. She took a seat on the sofa keeping her eyes averted from his own. 

"Would you like anything?" Maan asked. 

She shook her head and continued looking everywhere but him. She almost yelped when he suddenly came in front of her and sat down on the coffee table facing her directly so she had no choice but to look at him. 

"Why didn’t you tell me anything?" 

"Why should I have told you sir? That night was a simple drunken mistake which we both wished to forget" 

"Yet, we didn’t forget; God also didn’t let us forget it" he gestured with a tilt of his chin at her abdomen. 

"Why do you care now anyway?" Geet frowned. "It's my body, my womb and my babies". 

"I hope you're not forgetting how babies are made, Geet. They're my children too" he stated. 

"Why are you doing this?" she inquired. 

"I tried forgetting you, and I was damn pleased in a way when you handed me your resignation" he started explaining. "After you'd left, there was something more to us than just boss and employee" he leaned forward taking her hands into his. "And I had only realised it after you'd left. Geet I think I lik…"

Geet pulled her hand back abruptly, "Don’t please" she shook her head, she placed a hand on her abdomen protectively. "I don’t want this, I don’t believe in any of this, attraction, love, relationship, I don’t believe in any of it" tears stung her eyes. 

"Geet, talk to me" Maan urged seeing her tears. "I like you, I really like you and maybe one day I could say that I'd come to love you" he paused seeing her shaking her head. 

"Don’t say it, please. Please just don’t say it to me" Geet murmured. 

"Can I at least know the reason as to why the mother of my children is rejecting me?" he asked gently. 

Geet clamped her teeth down, she inhaled sharply and stood moving away from Maan. "I… I married once, I didn’t want to but my parents found this guy for me and told me to marry him. I was 18, naïve and I'd gone along with their decision seeing them really happy" she mumbled. "I'd come to like my husband, we had a good steady relationship, I'd say I was accepting him and had come to fall in love with him, but 3 months later it turns out he had married me on his family's pressure and had been cheating on me throughout our short married life" she responded and turned to Maan. "When I didn’t want to marry, I was married off and I had slowly fallen in love with my husband. He then turned around throwing the short relationship in my face and was cheating on me with his lover. I divorced him and moved away, my parents were ashamed because I had apparently been the first divorcee in our small village so they disowned me. My in laws who showered me with their love didn’t once ask for me, they didn’t once apologise for ruining my life. Had they not approached my family with this proposal, none of this would have happened" 

Maan felt anger coursing through his veins hearing Geet's heartbreak and the reason of her disbelief in relationships. He approached her when she broke down and wrapped his arms around her. Geet clutched onto him unable to hold back her tears. 

"Geet, you wouldn’t believe me now because you're still wounded. But I'm always going to be with you, no matter what" he whispered. "You're never going to be alone. I'm always with you" he assured. Just one chance he thought inwardly. 

~~~~

"Now, aren’t you glad you gave me a chance?" Maan arched his brows. 

"I'm reconsidering it, honey" Geet responded. 

"Oh really? Who'll service your sexual needs?" he quipped. 

"Maan, we're not in the 1900s. We're in the 21st century and there are many ways" she winked teasingly. His eyes widened when she trailed a hand down her body, he grabbed her hand stopping her and lowered his head. "Only I have the right to pleasure you" he gritted out. Geet smiled, she grabbed onto his shirt pulling him close. "Get into the bath with me". 

"If I get in Geet, we won't be getting out" he laughed and kissed her quickly. "Come on, up you get" he grabbed the towel and stood. 

"I can't" Geet sighed, the twins were weighing her down. She also worried if she attempted getting up herself without any support, she'd end up falling which wasn’t something she was going to risk. 

Maan smiled and hoisted Geet up and out of the bath. He then grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her, followed by wrapping the second around her hair. 

Maan then helped her get dressed into her night dress, once she was done, he proceeded to change out of his now damp clothes; very much aware of Geet's eyes focused on him. 

Geet stretched out of her legs and watched Maan peeling off his shirt, followed by his black pants. She chewed on her lower lip and smiled when he turned towards her. 

He pulled off his black vest, she swallowed thickly when he pushed off his black boxers revealing himself to her. She parted her legs and found herself sitting up straighter, her hands eagerly reached out to him brushing along his abdomen as he lowered his head and kissed her deeply. 

Geet moaned in his mouth, her hands trailing along his body, her warm hands doing wonders and urging him. Maan laced her short hair between his fingers angling her head back deepening their kiss. 

"Ah… f*ck yes" Maan groaned out, Geet smiled loving the way his neck arched up and his hands tightened on her hip. She bucked her hips forward and back, she threw her head back feeling her body reaching its peak. She gasped feeling Maan bucking his hips from below meeting her in the middle firmly, she clasped moaning repeatedly, her fingernails digging into his forearm and Maan quickly and gently turned her onto her back then thrust into her harder one, twice, thrice and he drove her to the climax and soon followed. 

~~~~

"Awww…. Oh Maaaan" Geet groaned out.

"You're nearly there, Geet" Maan reassured, he pressed a kiss to her temple wincing when she squeezed his hand really tightly. He held back a yell when he felt his finger being dislocated. 

"I can't" Geet huffed breathing heavily. "Just get it out. I can't push anymore" she cried. 

"Yes you can, baby" he encouraged. "Geet, our babies are wanting to meet you. Come on, do it for them" he caressed her cheek with his other hand. 

She blinked her tears back and nodded, she inhaled and pushed harder huffing and puffing, soon the hospital room echoed with the blaring cries of her babies. 

Maan entered the recovery room where Geet was resting, his eyes filled up seeing her cradling their twins in each arm. He joined her side wrapping his arm around her and looked down at their children. 

"They're beautiful, Geet. Thank you" he whispered softly, he pressed a kiss to her temple and pressed his cheek to hers. "You've given me the greatest gifts". 

Geet smiled softly, she looked down at their children and looked at Maan. "I should thank you" she murmured. "Had you not assured me that there is something more between us, I wouldn’t be here today. I wouldn’t be filled with so much happiness" she smiled at him through her tears. Maan gently took on their child in his arm and wrapped his other around Geet pulling her close. 

Savitri entered the hospital with her husband and her other grandson, Dev, she grinned widely admiring the picture perfect moment of her grandson, Geet and their children. She hadn’t ever imagined she'd be getting this happiness whilst she was still alive. 

She approached them blessing the both of them and showered them with her love, she then picked up her great grandchild whilst the second twin was held by her husband. 

Geet chuckled seeing Maan's grandparents fawning over their children, she had once refused to believe in any kind of relationships but since giving Maan a chance she learned not all relationships are like what she'd witnessed in the early stages of her life. 

She had seen so many shades to her relationship with everyone in the Khurana household and she learned one thing, there was such a thing as selflessly being loved. She had lost out the first time when she'd fallen in love with her husband, he'd shattered her beliefs and wounded her deeply. Then Maan came along, he mended her broken heart. He showered her with love continuously, even when he knew she doubted him for the first couple of months and she couldn’t bring herself to tell him she'd fallen in love with him scared it was all a dream and he'd disappear. 

"Maan" Geet called out softly looking away from their family and staring with great focus at only Maan, he turned his attention to her with a grin. 

"I love you" she whispered the words that she believed she couldn’t. 

Maan's eyes widened, his throat was suddenly dry. He blinked in surprise, he didn’t think he would have heard those words, he knew she loved him but he didn’t ever think she'd ever come to say those words to him following her past. And he'd accepted it, but hearing her now, he knew he had won her completely, he'd won her trust, her love, he won Geet completely. This moment was indescribable, he didn’t care for anyone else in the room he moved towards Geet cradling her cheek and he kissed her deeply. 

"Say it again" he pulled back, his eyes misty with tears. 

"I love you…" her voice cracked as she felt overwhelmed with the love she had for him and the love he had for her. "I love… you" she repeated. 

"Ah Geet…. I love you too… so much" he enveloped her in his arms and held her tightly promising himself that he would always hold onto her and never let her go. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

amazing 

mind blowing 

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

fantastic update dear 

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful and different! I liked how Geet was strong even after being all alone until she met Maan!

Bluemoon94 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awesome one 

All started with a drunken night . Maan actually likes her but never realised until she gone . But their story was incomplete.  

Geet actually gave them chance . 

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wow long one 

Will read this soon 

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Superb one

It's started as a drunken mistake,then she resign,she is not believing in love , relationship because of her past

Because of her pregnancy she resigned

Maan realises his liking towards her after she left

After knowing she is pregnant with his babies,he ask her for a chance

And now they are blessed with babies and she also confessed her feelings to him by overpowering her past

Now they r together for always

❤❤

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing

Maaneet spend night after drunk.they both try to forget that night.geet leave maan compney when maan find geet she os pregnent maan want chance geet scared becase of her past finally they are happy with their twins.

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

One night stand oops ... I liked how they start arguing .. it was kinda cute but truth is both did mistake .. 

Dadima's entry was best lol she just bad mouthed .. Geet so clam and mature and handled the situation but her leaving ...dont know if it was wise or not . Would Maan accepted her if she stayed ? 

He only realised he likes her after she gone . But their confession was beautiful . They did manage to find love in each other 

Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful one . They had unexpected night and that actually sealed their fate for good . And finally they found love in each other