Sandhya’s pooja explains why she saw Kapil

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So I guess I was right about her making a mistake during the pooja guess that explains everything. Now the only question is why is he after Sandhya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good call.

Maybe he needs her to turn him or his wife human.

Revenge against the family.

What was the motive in the first kavach season.

They could be repeating the same formula here 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Good call.

In season one the motive was revenge against the guy’s family. Here it seems like the spirits have something against sandhya and her family.

urmita thumbnail

Good call.

In season 1 choti bhootni was fida on hero and uski maa badi bhootni wanted revenge on hero family...😆

Hallyumint thumbnail

Okay could you elaborate on that. What was the specific reason for revenge. And why was the woman so obsessed with the guy 

urmita thumbnail

Okay could you elaborate on that. What was the specific reason for revenge. And why was the woman so obsessed with the guy 

Ok I didn't watch that season much...but what I remember is, hero family was some sort of royal/landowners family and badi bhootni was a naachnewali bai I think...the usual plot....she wanted to enter family and become malkin and used black magic I guess, but obviously failed and died..as did her daughter...son was alive....I don't remember much details about whose children her daughter and son were...but she appointed both in her revenge mission.... continued black magic after death too...but daughter fell for hero of show and wanted him typical kabab mein haddi vamp style..and heroine was the genuine kavach.....not like Sandy....this is all I remember...

Hallyumint thumbnail

This should be a plot shwn on bhabijee.🤣

So badi bhotni and the vamp daughter died only the son was alive ?

Going by this logic that mangalsutra bhoot could be Kapil's mom. Maybe even the long lost sister of the father.

Maybe not all was shown in the first epi..Maybe her family wronged her. And kapil is taking revenge on their daughter for it. In the way of trying to sleeping with her !! 🤓 He may also fall for her.

Hallyumint thumbnail
urmita thumbnail

U think they will copy season 1 concept? It wasn't much of a hit.... atleast in this one we just have bhoot so far and no black magic yet...

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sandhya missed some words of the mantra and she did not see kapil inside the temple.I think there will be more explanation on this.