Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

If you too are sick of Naira and the crap that is served in the show these days please watch Khaas on YouTube. It's a wonderful drama I am so loving the way the female lead is fighting against all odds. 8 episodes have been aired so far. Alternatively you can watch Daam or Kankar if you love to watch sensible content on telly. 

Am loving the classics and the peace in mind after knowing that the show won't run more than 25 episodes. Which is great.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I watched it here and there i love sanam baloch :) 

I hate how people keep picking on her being old...

she is still so pretty :)

dow she needs to act in a normal drama without so much torture 

I wana see her with fawaad again :D

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anyaji I am  glad to know that you also love Sanam Baloch. She is such a treat to watch. I so like to watch her and Sanam Saeed.  I didn't find any discussion forum on Khaas like we have India forum here. But while searching for it I came across certain rude comments about Sanam being too aged to play a lead and she was compared with Ayeza Khan and I found it really mean and petty. She can pull any role in any given day or way. 

I watched Dastaan but I couldn't take it for long. I  Found it too dark. But the intensity of  romance AND story in the first part was class apart and I was all GA ga about it. Watching her with Fawad in such a well crafted script was a different experience altogether but I skipped the gloomy part I read that on Wikipedia and then started from when Bano comes to Pakistan and it  too was replete with Psychological violence that it took me a week to forget the end and to only remember the first part with Fawad before the mascare. I love her in feminist roles. But like you said you would like to see her in some other genre. May be you would love Daam, another favourite of mine. 

I recently watched Numm for Fawad Khan. It was also intense and dark. But I liked it especially the title track was soo captivating.