Thoughts And Confusions

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I usually form an opinion about a show a week or two after it airs the first episode. So I guess it's time I present what I think of this show. I'm not a fan of supernatural shows, never watched an episode of that genre. But the thriller behind Vish is what primarily attracted my interest.

The pace of the show is good, a bit fast but better than unnecessary delays in the plotline. The set-up of the story in today's world was a nice change. There seem to be many mysteries that have developed in the first week itself.

Aliya, a doctor by profession, is too curious for her own good. I like how she dresses modestly but still fashionably. But clearly, she has her own past which is very intriguing. And Sana is perfectly fitting in the role of a bubbly, modern and responsible doctor.

Sabrina, or Vishaili, is a very refreshing antagonist to what I'm used to hearing in ITV supernatural shows. She's modern, upfront and extremely savage. The fact that she is not using the old class, pure hindi words forcefully in her speech that other villains do. And my God, Debina is doing justice to the character.

Aditya, a casanova, is a rich-spoilt brat who's only looking for means to satisfy his male ego. But he has a soft side which only comes forward in front of his brother. His vishak mark is a mystery that is going to stretch for a while. Vishal is portraying the character convincingly.

I'm enjoying Aditya-Aliya tashan and waiting for their story to progress. And Vishaili is contributing to the thrill factor with her one-liners, and looks. The fear she has about Vishaira is puzzling but I would love to see their war when he completely enters the story. But there are many questions that I hope will be revealed as the story progresses.

1. How did Aliya's father fall prey to Vishaili's poison? And what was the reason behind it?

2. Since Vishaili got the host body of Sabrina, what happened to the real Sabrina's family? Will they be entering the story? Does the Sabrina's body also have a mark?

3. Aditya cannot be hating Sabrina for just marrying his brother. There is something more, something deeper to this hatred. But what is it?

4. Vishaira took months to find Vishaili? How does Vishaili know she will find the vishak mark person on this island and how did Vishaira know she is here?

5. Each character has a past. What is it? And why is the Shiv Mandir closed?

Anyways, I'm going to be watching this show with hopes that it won't turn into a cliche. This show seems different in terms of location, setting, dialogues, story, characters and even fashion.

What did you guys think of the first week?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I love the pace of the show. I like the modern setting and of course love Aditya and his dialogues and his chemistry with Aliya is amazing ❤️. Looking forward to their luv story to progress. Sabrina is also great with her modern look and her dialogues are also good except when she attacks with her snake fangs in her victim’s mouth its creepy. Aditya hates Sabrina bcs after she got married to Mohit he got bedridden and she got power of attorney so Its normal for him to hate and doubt her. They didnt introduce Aditya Mohit’s parent yet will they or not dont know. Overall the show is amazing and interesting I love it. Looking forward to more drama.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Saaaam🤗... good to see you here.

I'm intrigued and the lead pair brought me here too.

I'm yt to Watch full episodes 

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am actually loving the show because of its pace. We are so used to long shows that the pace of this show is surprising and refreshing at the same time. All the 3 characters are good and the actors playing the characters are doing a good job. Aditya Aliya is something I am really looking forward to seeing in upcoming episodes. Really want to see how their story will progress from here ❤️

sakshi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yess the best thing about the show is that its fast paced so we don't have to deal with unnecessary dragging! Also loving Aditya and Alia's scenes and chemistry can't wait to see them fall in love❤️

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey sam 🤗

Finally we got forum for this show

Congratulations 🥳

N

Yup started watching the show only for sana 😆

Nice  post sam 

Very well penned review 🤗

Edited by JDTKP - 4 years ago
LabyrinthTV thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey Sam🤗

In love with the show😆

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daydreamer123

Hey Sam🤗

In love with the show😆

U found it 

That’s great 🤗

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

frankly speaking I'm interested in AdYa's love story more than sabrina and her mysteries 

but I have one doubt in one of the Iv sana said "I thought why not give a new Vish Kanya to the tv industry" or some thing like that

so I doubt that may be in future aliya will also turn into vish kanya or she will be revealed as vish kanya if she is already the one 🤔

RainOfDew thumbnail

Even i have same questions but they will be revealed as the story proceed..but till now i m loving it..the way Aliya give back to Adi is😎