shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Its after a very long time I am making a post here. I couldnt help but post one today after watching this week's episodes. The show's tagline was jagah kartha hai prem prem sikhane ko, inhone kiya prem jag ko prem sikhane ko. 

What is love. What is dharma. This week's episodes are answers to those questions which krishna shows through action. 

Ayan wants love of a woman who loves another man. Ugrapath uses the vachan to get his son what he wants. Jatilla manipulates Radha for her son's happiness. For your happiness you are willing to destroy the happiness of many. Snatch love from Radha, snatch pride from vrishaban sending him to vanaprastha, all acceptable because ugarapath is concerned only about his family, his safety and his son's happiness. 

And on the other end we have Krishna, who can change destiny swayam narayan but doesnt want to because he wanted to show what love is. Allow the woman he loves to do the duty of a daughter. Protect the pride of her father who touched his feet, whose tears fell on his feet telling i will wash the feet of narayan. 

Vrishban vachan has to be kept because he is not just father but the head of a community. If he doesnt keep then in that community vachan will hav no value. Radha has to do the duty of a daughter but her honor has to be protected. So Krishna takes all the dirt on himself. He falls into the mud to bring out vrishban from it. He sacrificies his love for the larger good, to show which duty is important. 

On one side Ayan who wears the mask of good boy and other side Krishna who wears the mask of bad boy. If you see Ayan is good, Krishna is bad but if you feel tears are less to understand the magnificence of the sacrifice of Narayan for the one he loves and one who loves him unconditionally. Put your worries at his feet. His love is immense he will bring u out of it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So if I understand your message, is it acceptable what is shown in the series?

Each person sees things from his or her own point of view.

Even what you say makes sense. I don't agree 100%.

So basically we have to satisfy all the demands of selfish people? Does evil have to win?

Because I'm sorry, but making sure Ayan gets what he wants is like validating everything he's done so far!

Besides, where is Radha's happiness protected? She saves her parents, but she's not happy for the pain. Otherwise she wouldn't be crying, she would have accepted things without shedding a tear.

Anyway, whether we agree or not, the CV's have decided to do what they want, so talking about it won't change anything.

But one thing is certain. If Radha's marriage to her ever takes place, there's no love here! But just selfishness and sacrifice without justification!

That Radha wants to protect her parents, I accept, that Krishna wants to be the one who takes the blame, I accept.

But the way this promise has been used shows very well that it is selfishness and not love. If Ugrapat loves his son so much, instead of giving him what he wants, because he knows what Ayan did to Radha to get Krishna out of his way, he should have told Vrishban the truth as a good MahaProhit as he is!

In short, I don't want to waste my time with this story anymore, I've had my fill of nonsense.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Its after a very long time I am making a post here. I couldnt help but post one today after watching this week's episodes. The show's tagline was jagah kartha hai prem prem sikhane ko, inhone kiya prem jag ko prem sikhane ko. 

What is love. What is dharma. This week's episodes are answers to those questions which krishna shows through action. 

Ayan wants love of a woman who loves another man. Ugrapath uses the vachan to get his son what he wants. Jatilla manipulates Radha for her son's happiness. For your happiness you are willing to destroy the happiness of many. Snatch love from Radha, snatch pride from vrishaban sending him to vanaprastha, all acceptable because ugarapath is concerned only about his family, his safety and his son's happiness. 

And on the other end we have Krishna, who can change destiny swayam narayan but doesnt want to because he wanted to show what love is. Allow the woman he loves to do the duty of a daughter. Protect the pride of her father who touched his feet, whose tears fell on his feet telling i will wash the feet of narayan. 

Vrishban vachan has to be kept because he is not just father but the head of a community. If he doesnt keep then in that community vachan will hav no value. Radha has to do the duty of a daughter but her honor has to be protected. So Krishna takes all the dirt on himself. He falls into the mud to bring out vrishban from it. He sacrificies his love for the larger good, to show which duty is important. 

On one side Ayan who wears the mask of good boy and other side Krishna who wears the mask of bad boy. If you see Ayan is good, Krishna is bad but if you feel tears are less to understand the magnificence of the sacrifice of Narayan for the one he loves and one who loves him unconditionally. Put your worries at his feet. His love is immense he will bring u out of it. 

Sincere apologies my dear friend but there is no greater good here. Feeding the ego of a person, allowing evil to win by sacrificing goodness to evilness is not greater good. In reality narayan has not taught this and will never do so. He takes all your worries only when you repent truly. Here he is making evil when they are gloating of their success. So there is no greater good here for anyone accept evil. And the topmost teachings of Shri Krishna to protect or choose dharma is to destroy or expose evil and hence Mahabharat. That was a greater good where even the great Bhishma was not spared bec he was on the adharma side. Sacrificing yourself for the ego of a man, for the ignorant people of Barsana and Vrindavan, for making evil win is absolutely not anything great!!

Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail

See the track is not closed here. Let the track close. When Ram was going for vanvas jabali had debated with him on dharma and adharma of vanvas. Agreeing to bow down to the vachan given to kaikeyi he was bowing down to a selfish woman to have her way. But Ram went to protect his father's vachan. 

Even Vashisth and Dasrath himself tells Ram has no obligation to protect the vachans but its Ram's decision to protect his father's vachan. Ram swayam Narayan hai, when he agreed to go for vanvas he was agreeing for the selfishness of kaikeyi. And rest is history in Ramayan who won and who lost. 

Narayan leela is not seen my friend, its felt. And only time opens up the leela. Anyways thanks for commenting though our views are different.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

See the track is not closed here. Let the track close. When Ram was going for vanvas jabali had debated with him on dharma and adharma of vanvas. Agreeing to bow down to the vachan given to kaikeyi he was bowing down to a selfish woman to have her way. But Ram went to protect his father's vachan. 

Even Vashisth and Dasrath himself tells Ram has no obligation to protect the vachans but its Ram's decision to protect his father's vachan. Ram swayam Narayan hai, when he agreed to go for vanvas he was agreeing for the selfishness of kaikeyi. And rest is history in Ramayan who won and who lost. 

Narayan leela is not seen my friend, its felt. And only time opens up the leela. Anyways thanks for commenting though our views are different.

Thank you !! Ramayan's that incident and this one is not comparable at all in my opinion. and i will say nothing more about Krishna leela as far as this show is concerned.

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with your words Shruthiravi, you should post more often😀.

shruthiravi thumbnail

Thank you Radhakrishna. I will try