Minnie- Cupid or Instigator?

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well, it was like a leap and again back to square one for our dear Hanita. And Babita can no way be blamed this time. Her anger towards HS is totally justified. His impulsive reply could now cost her her hard-earned business and reputation. 

All thanks to Minnie. Don't know how is her factor gonna change Hanita's equations ahead? Will she be a CUPID or an unwitting, oblivious INSTIGATOR?

Would love to know your views.....

Criticism welcome but please pyaar se.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I dont think makers will make this into a big issue. This scene was made in light humour. 😊This is what i feel.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I do agree with Divya. Not a big deal but Mini called him darpok kayar not fair Mini 😭😆

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really don't get Babita, why does She always get angry on HS. I know it can effect her Business, which is really up in the Air at the moment. But her fascination with the online chatting is not good, as I still think that it is going to get her in trouble. Maybe Bill.

I think HS needs to be firm with Mini and not help her in the future with her patch up with her Babes as it always back fire.

But did love the banter between them.

I wonder if deep down She does love him and is trying to deny it.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I loved that look on Minnie's face when she wanted help with solving her problem and her eyes lit up - I knew then that she thought of her one and only Hanuman Uncle to go to.

I loved the way HS was trying his best to avoid getting involved in this situation, called her out on her puppy face, and still fell for it. 😆

I also loved how Minnie said "distract" and how her posture was just like Hanuman's. She's subconsciously picking up her real father's traits. I love the dynamics of this duo.

As for Babita, I think this is part of her journey towards developing a thick skin. She has learned to ignore people in the neighborhood/society but needs to learn to do the same with people online. She needs to learn to have more faith in herself. Imagine if it had been a stranger instead of HS who genuinely wanted to troll her or hurt her reputation? Then what? In Patiala she's up against Khatri trying to destroy her business and reputation, but in the virtual world there could be many such nameless, faceless people. It also shows that not just kids but adults can also be subject to cyber bullying. Granted, the CVs are showing this through HS. 

In the precap, she's fighting with HS with a lot of 'haq', as though he's her husband. This is again a shift. 

Poor Hanuman, as he said correctly, once again got caught in the cold war between mother-daughter. It's amusing that even after swearing to stay out of such issues, he falls into the trap every single time, against his better judgement. smiley36 This is quite common in many families where one parent tries to resolve the conflict between their child and the other parent. These three are a real family already. 

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

Well, it was like a leap and again back to square one for our dear Hanita. And Babita can no way be blamed this time. Her anger towards HS is totally justified. His impulsive reply could now cost her her hard-earned business and reputation. 

All thanks to Minnie. Don't know how is her factor gonna change Hanita's equations ahead? Will she be a CUPID or an unwitting, oblivious INSTIGATOR?

Would love to know your views.....

Criticism welcome but please pyaar se.....

Ho gaya na popat😆

RTDeewani thumbnail

Popat? Whose popat? 

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i agree sabka popat go gaya😆

all were thinking pta nahi kya kyaincluding me😆but in the end cvs saw us👍🏽.all member's prediction going wrong😆

that's why i love cvs.when we think something cvs always saw some unexpected, hilarious & totally differnt.that's why i said mostly predictions always go wrong

predictions aise hi wrong jaati rahe

cvs hume aise hi ache episode dikahate rahe.in the end i want  to see hanita together with mini.A happy& sweet family.

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

Popat? Whose popat? 

All of us were thinking pata nhi kya kya but hua kya it was just a light moment. Their (Hanita)friendship gonna be more strong. 

RTDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

All of us were thinking pata nhi kya kya but hua kya it was just a light moment. Their (Hanita)friendship gonna be more strong. 

Damn yes.... Didn't expect it to turn out so funny....