Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations for the new ATπŸ₯³and thankyou so much leena and ukgirl and all the AT members here for welcoming me, trust me I am so glad! Now I am just carefully saving the numbers of my posts so that I can atleast post till night slowly slowly πŸ€£

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

https://www.instagram.com/p/BytoyE7huA-/?igshid=1uihc6vxjzpxn

Eri looks legit scared of p's ishara πŸ˜† look at her hand πŸ€£ she is like okay okay no holding πŸ˜†

I know. He looks so strict and she so contrite! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

I didn’t like the sign in the segment. Prerna is standing silently in the middle but anurag is standing with his mom. 

I hope Nivi helps anurag see the truth! 

Don't worry, Anurag will handle it. PRE looked a bit frustrated. I think if we can accept pre as flawed and emotional, we should be able to accept Anurag, too, he is the kind of guy, who can never be rude and disrespectful to his mother, he will handle it by keeping both sides happy and he will always keep his mother in high esteem. He has selective memory loss when it comes to his mother, I think, in a way, that's relatable, some men r like that when it comes to family, they always avoid confrontation. 

Edited by mily_mathew - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aisling

Congratulations for the new ATπŸ₯³and thankyou so much leena and ukgirl and all the AT members here for welcoming me, trust me I am so glad! Now I am just carefully saving the numbers of my posts so that I can atleast post till night slowly slowly πŸ€£

πŸ€—

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Congo behen log! β€οΈ

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByuO077Bgij/

I hope Parth ko yeh grid bukaar nahi chada hoo 

Sutapasima thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byt5simBQiD/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

Copied from previous AT 

I hope we are allowed to post AnuPre wedding n rasams videos ?? πŸ˜’πŸ™

My remark is Sharma family has been living in Kolkata for years together now ,,, Veena has a village house too ..did she not know Bengali customs of gifting fish during weddings ?? It is age old tradition !!  Why so much disgust n drama at the sight of fish ?? 

Very bad show 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Don't worry, Anurag will handle it. PRE looked a bit frustrated. I think if we can accept pre as flawed and emotional, we should be able to accept Anurag, too, he is the kind of guy, who can never be rude and disrespectful to his mother, he will handle it by keeping both sides happy and he will always keep his mother in high esteem. He has selective memory loss when it comes to his mother, I think, in a way, that's relatable, some men r like that when it comes to family, they always avoid confrontation. 

is me burai keya hain? My husband is also like that. But that Doesn't mean  wo mere sath kuch bura hone deta hain. He balanced everything b2in me & my mom in law.  

luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[QUOTE=mily_mathew]

[/Q

Double post 

Edited by luvmayurarti - 4 years ago
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvmayurarti

is me burai keya hain? My husband is also like that. But that Doesn't mean  wo mere sath kuch bura hone deta hain. He balanced everything b2in me & my mom in law.  

True, koi burai nahi hain, I was just that s how men r and Anurag's character.