Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

They will rush everything...so haldi n sangeet in the same day may be... or may be they are banking anupre scenes n will film the other actor's scenes when parica are in swiss ... anyway Mohini knows how to provoke Veena n Veena knows how to give back to Mohini!! Irritating it is but i really enjoy when Veena gives back to Mohini n she grits her teeth in anger... 

This is what I think is going to happen.

The other actors also need to work while Parica are in Switzerland.... they won’t be sitting st home doing nothing. So Parica will film their Indian based scenes and leave and then the others will do their scenes. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

They will rush everything...so haldi n sangeet in the same day may be... or may be they are banking anupre scenes n will film the other actor's scenes when parica are in swiss ... anyway Mohini knows how to provoke Veena n Veena knows how to give back to Mohini!! Irritating it is but i really enjoy when Veena gives back to Mohini n she grits her teeth in anger... 

If they really wanted to rush they shouldn't have gone for fish drama, now this some shagun function, Pre in SN filler scenes, could have just jumped from engagement to haldi , mehendi/Sangeet and marriage. In 2-3 days to shoot all those is very very tiring and kinda impossible, they may need to shoot for 14-15 hours  which is so stupid to do after wasting so much time on fillers

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Jitna time bacha hain shaadi shoot looks nearly impossible, they were shooting shagun function yesterday too😆

aare yr  to kya  karne swiss jayenge

gayab hogi kya pre

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jvims

Kzk2 team are defenetly going next weak..either 20th or may be a day later or 2..becz ejf fashion will not close for these many days and her parents will not go anywhere this long keeping this business aside as erica is also shooting now..

So defenetly they are going to swiss on 20th or may be a day or 2 later..

Why her parents won't go? They are quiet romantic n travel lovers.  In the name of daughter, they will hv their own memorable trip😎

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

They are working long hours....they will complete their portions and rest will continue shoot here... probably they will work on 19 th also. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

aare yr  to kya  karne swiss jayenge

gayab hogi kya pre

Patha nahi lol I only see she getting kidnapped or some accident fits into bill for this trip😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

Is she wearing a night suit? Looks so pretty *puts kala teeka* 😳 

And lol, people were curious about Akaanasha-Eri thingy na - see she’s here with her happily smiling and chilling 🤣

patch up ho gaya lag raha hai🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Patha nahi lol I only see she getting kidnapped or some accident fits into bill for this trip😆

paise barbaad karne ja rahe  hai SP wale 

dekhte hai per 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

They are working long hours....they will complete their portions and rest will continue shoot here... probably they will work on 19 th also. 

Wiw it's not about how much they are working but what they are working who even needed this fish drama, shagun functions, Pre in SN filler scenes now instead of making them working for long hours for these why not make them work for major drama

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Why her parents won't go? They are quiet romantic n travel lovers.  In the name of daughter, they will hv their own memorable trip😎

u didn't get..what I meant is since many were doubting if swiss trip is confirmed on 20th or not..so I said otherwise ejf fashion will not shut down this long ..hence she along with her mother may be her dad too is going..