shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

So,  Meera started getting jealous of Pragya.  Truly speaking, I used to think that Meera wont turn negative in near future but today's episode is giving me bad vibes. She is now jealous cz Rhea is more attached to Pragya ,what will happy once she comes to know that Pragya is Abhi's wife? 

I hope she doesn't becomes Tanu2. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She will become a Juhi like BALH

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

She will become a Juhi like BALH

Was Juhi negative?  Dint watch BALH.  

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Was Juhi negative?  Dint watch BALH.  

Turned out she was negative all along. I can't remember clearly but I heard juhi was the one who actually caused the accident priya was in due to which she was in a 7 year coma. I don't know how true that is, but I do remember seeing a scene where juhi admitted that she was evil all along. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Yesterday rhea said she hates her mother, and what I think is that meera will become fully negative once pragya is revealed to be rhea's mother/ abhi's wife and will take advantage of rhea's existing hatred for her mother. Yesterday was the first time rhea spoke on her feelings for her birth mother, so knowing ekta, despite respecting an liking pragya right now, she might start hating her when she gets to know she's her real mother as she'll have aliya there who hates pragya and predictably meera will become negative by that time. 

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Turned out she was negative all along. I can't remember clearly but I heard juhi was the one who actually caused the accident priya was in due to which she was in a 7 year coma. I don't know how true that is, but I do remember seeing a scene where juhi admitted that she was evil all along. 

That extra sweet Meera looked evil to me today..!! 

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yesterday rhea said she hates her mother, and what I think is that meera will become fully negative once pragya is revealed to be rhea's mother/ abhi's wife and will take advantage of rhea's existing hatred for her mother. Yesterday was the first time rhea spoke on her feelings for her birth mother, so knowing ekta, despite respecting an liking pragya right now, she might start hating her when she gets to know she's her real mother as she'll have aliya there who hates pragya and predictably meera will become negative by that time. 

Undoubtedly,  this gonna happen.  Ek is so predictable.  

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I’m not even surprised. I cam bet Rhea will eventually be manipulated by Aliya and maybe even Meera even if she initially doesn’t have hard feelings towards Pragya.

Meera will definitely get more insecure once Pragya comes back into rhea’s life because Pragya can do a much better job of handling her than Meeta ever could. 

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago
Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't understand, when pragya accident time that done by Rhea to harm prachi the way pragya helped Rhea, she said pragya should be her mother not prachi. Even when pragya slapped Rhea for her picnic drama Rhea liked it, nd the mahasangam promo she nd prachi both ran to help pragya. So how can she hate her she has soft corner for pragya, when truth comes out she will be angry. But dont know how will ekta show this angry. Nd meera unki entry is the big turning point. She will be negative but this will help to unite abhi pragya. Aliya nd meera will create many problem but we all know at the end abhi pragya love will win. As we know ekta she will drag this so long. As she is famous for this 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey honestly the part just plain pissed me off. 😷