Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Anandam- Tamil serial

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello, new to the forum. I don't know if the topic was discussed earlier, this serial reminds me of Tamil serial Anandam which was telecast in sun TV few years back. The serial started of very well but then went round and round though it was a hit with the audience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Hello, new to the forum. I don't know if the topic was discussed earlier, this serial reminds me of Tamil serial Anandam which was telecast in sun TV few years back. The serial started of very well but then went round and round though it was a hit with the audience.

But that was 10 yrs ago , it does not mean it will happen again. Audience have moved on ..Remake of the show will only work if it comes with new flavours .

Makers started with Jhanvi Revenge to Mittals  and hope they continue that.. Because I am watching this show for Shrenu and Zaine mainly 

BTW welcome to the Forum 

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

But that was 10 yrs ago , it does not mean it will happen again. Audience have moved on ..Remake of the show will only work if it comes with new flavours .

Makers started with Jhanvi Revenge to Mittals  and hope they continue that.. Because I am watching this show for Shrenu and Zaine mainly 

BTW welcome to the Forum 

Thanks for the welcome 

I just wanted to say the story was similar and really hope they stick with the revenge part.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the welcome 

I just wanted to say the story was similar and really hope they stick with the revenge part.

Was Second FL 1st husband was Double Agent ?

Was Second FL2nd  husabnd was Secret Agent ?

Bold -Yes Hope so ...

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You are right,  this show is adapted from the Tamil show.