Nazar 14/04 Episode

amolakChelsea thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mohona Kidnaps Adi and Ansh Follows him And inform Pia about it ,meanwhile There Is Rakht Bandhan Formed Between Vedshree and Mohona As Both Are Real Sisters,Due to Which Marks on Vedshree Hand Given By Mohona Is Now Burning And Only Gets Darken. 

Nishant Says Hope That Mohona Does Not Get To Know About Rakht Bandhan, Means Any harm to Mohona Will Be Transferred to Vedshree As Well.

Dilruba Gift A Kit Of Reevavanshis Weapons To Naman.

Precap

Pia And Mohona Fight On Bus Top, 😍😘😘😍

But Piansh Don't Know About Rakht Bandhan. Yet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

So again this rakt bandhan is going to save Mo. Nishant expects Mo to not know about the rakt bandhan but since the makers love to show Mo knowing everything, she will definitely know about this rakt bandhan between her and Ved and either Ved will get injured due to this rakt bandhan or Mo will us this to her advantage and save herself.

But I wanted to know something. Earlier, to prove that she and Ved are sisters, Mo joined their chotis together and did that same thing of inflicting injuries on herself and the injuries being inflicted on Ved. Here, Ved attached a strand of Mo's hair to her hair and did the same thing. So are these two things same? Then, here Mo inflicted injuries on herself which were inflicted on Ved too to stop Ved. So, is this the same as the earlier one? Because earlier when this was done, the rakt bandhan was not formed between Mo and Ved. So is it different this time? Is there some difference between these two times?

What is going on in Dillu's non existent brain right now? Taking Naman out for dinner and gifting him a set of weapons? Is she in "love" with him? Sorry but I'm finding this funny.πŸ˜†

Precap was simply amazing. I loved the fight between Pia and Mo. But I guess this face off is not going to last long as Mo is likely to save herself using the rakt bandhan in her favour as Pia will definitely not do any such thing which will hurt Ved? Or if she does then it will be because she doesn't know about this rakt bandhan?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Classic case of Nazar. πŸ˜’ Give Mohona the uppperhand no matter what and prove Ved's idiocy for the nth number of time. Badi Aayi Smartness Dikhane 🀬🀬🀬

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Classic case of Nazar. πŸ˜’ Give Mohona the uppperhand no matter what and prove Ved's idiocy for the nth number of time. Badi Aayi Smartness Dikhane 🀬🀬🀬

This has been the case since the beginning of the show. Mo has been shown stupid n number of times by not killing the Rathores. So, they have to give her an upper hand some way or the other. They know that a daayan can not kill a daivik. But a daivik can kill a daayan. But here Mo is supposed to die by the hands of Adi. So they have to find out some way to save Mo from Pia. Looks like Mo is going to use this rakt bandhan to her advantage and save herself from Pia who wouldn't be wanting to risk Ved's life.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ₯±kuch nayapan bhi hai kya Rahores or Pians ki story mein lagta nahi wahi gol ol ghum rahe hai mohana chasibg adi ansh piya rescuing him sigh height of monotony .

Liking this sanam and naman jodi becuase both are perfect for each other as both are brainless.πŸ˜†

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

πŸ₯±kuch nayapan bhi hai kya Rahores or Pians ki story mein lagta nahi wahi gol ol ghum rahe hai mohana chasibg adi ansh piya rescuing him sigh height of monotony .

Well yes and looks like just like always, Mo will have another ace to save herself. Earlier it was blackmail or saudebaazi using their loved ones lives, this time it will be blackmail using the rakt bandhan in her favour. But leaving all aside, the precap is WOW. The face off.... I want more like this personally. Also, can these Rathores not have one normal day in their lives free from all the daayans and chudails?

Anyways I can forgive anything to Mo provided she kills off the stupid Rathores except Chaitali.

Liking this sanam and naman jodi becuase both are perfect for each other as both are brainless.πŸ˜†

Same here. I had been shipping them since Sanam was introduced. One (Dillu chudail) does not have a brain and the second (Naman) does not know how to use it. Plus both Dillu and Naman are failures in love and marriage.πŸ˜†

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

So again this rakt bandhan is going to save Mo. Nishant expects Mo to not know about the rakt bandhan but since the makers love to show Mo knowing everything, she will definitely know about this rakt bandhan between her and Ved and either Ved will get injured due to this rakt bandhan or Mo will us this to her advantage and save herself.

But I wanted to know something. Earlier, to prove that she and Ved are sisters, Mo joined their chotis together and did that same thing of inflicting injuries on herself and the injuries being inflicted on Ved. Here, Ved attached a strand of Mo's hair to her hair and did the same thing. So are these two things same? Then, here Mo inflicted injuries on herself which were inflicted on Ved too to stop Ved. So, is this the same as the earlier one? Because earlier when this was done, the rakt bandhan was not formed between Mo and Ved. So is it different this time? Is there some difference between these two times?

What is going on in Dillu's non existent brain right now? Taking Naman out for dinner and gifting him a set of weapons? Is she in "love" with him? Sorry but I'm finding this funny.πŸ˜†

Precap was simply amazing. I loved the fight between Pia and Mo. But I guess this face off is not going to last long as Mo is likely to save herself using the rakt bandhan in her favour as Pia will definitely not do any such thing which will hurt Ved? Or if she does then it will be because she doesn't know about this rakt bandhan?

@bold: Yes, it's the same rakth bandhan. Mo had broken it last time by untangling their chotis but Ved the idiot did not remove the strand of hair she attached so she is still connected to Mo.

Thanks to Ved the bozo, this connection will have a high price. Brace yourselves. It's going to be bad.  

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/nazar-ansh-and-piya-to-go-through-separation/2019/06/11

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

@bold: Yes, it's the same rakth bandhan. Mo had broken it last time by untangling their chotis but Ved the idiot did not remove the strand of hair she attached so she is still connected to Mo.

So Ved is again proved the biggest idiot. When will she learn? She is the sister of a daayan. If she knew about the "choti test" to prove her and Mo sisters, then she must be knowing about removing the hair too, no?

Thanks to Ved the bozo, this connection will have a high price. Brace yourselves. It's going to be bad.  

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/nazar-ansh-and-piya-to-go-through-separation/2019/06/11

I know that. I have already read that. Piansh are going to separate. Fine, I don't care. As it is, Nazar main koi bhi track 2 weeks se zyada nahi chalta. Waise bhi, Nazar is the only show on ITV jahan par leads saath main mushkil see dikhte hain, if I am not wrong?

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Frankly speaking i am happy that PiAnsh will be separated for some days as both have turned into maha boring parents. Aajkal saath bhi boring lagte hai alag rahenge to shayad kuch chemistry dekne ko mile. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Frankly speaking i am happy that PiAnsh will be separated for some days as both have turned into maha boring parents. Aajkal saath bhi boring lagte hai alag rahenge to shayad kuch chemistry dekne ko mile. 

Well, I can't say I'm happy that Piansh are going to be separated but yes, I'm not angry or sad too. I on my part want to see this separation. As it is, they are not going to be separated for long. The way Mo is literally shadowing Ansh Andis asking him to accept what Karan told him, it looks like Ansh is going to land in trouble soon and as it is Pia and Nishant will have to save him. The only thing I want is a proper reunion and if the way the things are taking shape, the mistake is of Ansh and his stupid family, a proper apology or at least they should accept their mistake.