misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They were literally going around in circles! *Facepalm. Are the writers trying to literally portray their story telling skills?I just can't even. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What kind of internal GPS is this? It always turns off under a certain proximity. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜‚ Ikr.  

I do like the way Abhi cut off the woman in the lobby who was trying to flirt with him. Us jaisi na koi hai,na hogi.  Aye haye.  That was the highlight of the episode for me. Made me all mushy.  ๐Ÿ˜

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: davos

๐Ÿ˜‚ Ikr.  

I do like the way Abhi cut off the woman in the lobby who was trying to flirt with him. Us jaisi na koi hai,na hogi.  Aye haye.  That was the highlight of the episode for me. Made me all mushy.  ๐Ÿ˜

Maybe he should sing pragya's praises and say things like that in front of certain people who think abhi would be all for remarriage (meera, mitali, pallavi). At least meera may step foot out of the lala land she's about to step in if she has any sense.

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

๐Ÿ˜‚ Ikr.  

Me too! I kinda liked the scene with rhea, orachi and Pragya too. Obviously it would have looked better with actors who werenโ€™t actually close to Sritiโ€™s age but the concept was kinda nice.

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago
misfit007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Maybe he should sing pragya's praises and say things like that in front of certain people who think abhi would be all for remarriage (meera, mitali, pallavi). At least meera may step foot out of the lala land she's about to step in if she has any sense.

UGH yes! Really that angle is just pissing me of like anything. Like bro 60 saal ke budhe ko toh chord do ๐Ÿ˜‚

How many bets that Meera will come in time before Pragya sees Abhi and when Abhi wakes up heโ€™ll feel in his magical Pragya meter that she was there but will see Meera instead ๐Ÿ™„

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: misfit007

UGH yes! Really that angle is just pissing me of like anything. Like bro 60 saal ke budhe ko toh chord do ๐Ÿ˜‚

How many bets that Meera will come in time before Pragya sees Abhi and when Abhi wakes up heโ€™ll feel in his magical Pragya meter that she was there but will see Meera instead ๐Ÿ™„

Thatโ€™s the most predictably Ekta thing that can happen. 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It sure is funny how their ability to sense each other stops working the closer they get to each other. This is becoming a joke now. What are the chAnces that there could be so many almost chances of them meeting? So conveniently something always interrupts them just as theyโ€™re on the verge of meeting, itโ€™s ridiculous. This is exactly like when it was about kiara months ago, and then it took ages to figure out he was her father, all the while โ€œfeelingโ€ like sheโ€™s his daughter, as is the same with prachi currently. There is zero creativity in the storylines I canโ€™t believe they expect ppl to watch shows this boring 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

60 saal ka buddha agar 35-36 lage to ladkiyan confuse ho Jaati hain ๐Ÿคฃ

misfit007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

60 saal ka buddha agar 35-36 lage to ladkiyan confuse ho Jaati hain ๐Ÿคฃ

Hum bhi confused hi behte hain. Bar bar bhool jate hain aur yaad aata hai jab woh lardkiyan unhe maa aur dad bulati hain ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ