PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

From 11th March to 13th June'2019, what a journey!! RV was like two different poles living in one soul, extreme good in the start and extremely evil in the end and beyond redemption!!! What makes me believe in his goodness was conversation he had with his brother in the holi episode when two brothers talked about their hardships and difficult childhood, growing up and finally living a prosperous life , since RP entered the show as parallel lead and I had high hopes that he will be there atleast for 200 episodes and his past life will be explored but nothing happened of that sort, I had hopes still when he recalled his childhood and promising his mother on her deathbed that he will take care of Jr.RV but like I said cvs had something totally different in store for RV's fate.

Cvs really rushed with this obsessive side of RV very much similar to the GOT S8, in which everything was not only rushed up but unexpectedly took ugly u-turn not just with story but characters as well.

But no matter what I enjoyed every bit of it but not without the wish that if not entirely good he had some grey shades, like he was feeling bad for rocky at one point and the guilt of keeping happy in dark was haunting him, one part of his soul died the day he falsely accused Rocky and put him behind the bars but there was still light in him, but with shaan's entry his character took a  U-turn,  beginning with breaking anaya's heart and when it turns out that shaan is none other then rocky, his love turned into obsession and he knew in his heart and mind that it would come to the point when he will have to take extreme measures means killing his own brother and now deprived from the only family he had his brother he must have happy in his life and in order to achieve that he ruined so many lives and in the end he paid a high price for the obsession with his life!!

He didn't kill happy and no one believed him just like no one believed Rocky when he told everyone he didn't do anything with smiley and was actually trying to save her!!! 

RV"Mene apni zindahgi mein bahut si ghaltiyaan ki hain...magar mene happy ko nahi maara" dunno why but it broke my heart!!!  when he said"rocky mein tujhse bheek maangta hoon"  that time there was no pretense in his eyes, they were cold still but cold because of fear and there was helplessness in his eyes, the mighty RV who used to have this dominating and proud look on the face was finally defeated!!!and a moment later he was sitting with his head down and the priest performs his last rites before he's executed!!! such a sad end for someone so charming,proud,successful,hardworking,cunning and calculative but it was well deserved!!!

I wished cvs had done something better with this character but he was just meant to be a twist in the tale of two lovers and had a cruel end!!!!

Btw his prisoner number was 43, means  4-G-o-o-d 3-B-y-e🤣

jokes apart ,Goodbye RV, you were a villain class apart, and now that you are gone , I think it is better that your character didn't stay longer, you were all kinds of evil RV and yet you were never annoying, maybe the longer stay would have annoyed me.

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
    • nilanjana_p

You nailed the role. Till next time 🤗1d9 likesReply

• View replies (2)
    • anshbagri's profile picture

anshbagriVerified

I am gonna miss out our chat at the set... kiske sath chugli karunga ab main 😜. Loved working with you bhai. See you in the gym 🤗❤️1d67 likesReply

• View replies (3)
    • herumbkhot's profile picture

herumbkhot

Ur the best @rohitpurohit08 ..ur acting, looks & personality... brilliant.... was a pleasure working with u and knowing u....1d21 likesReply

• View replies (4)
    • irismaity7's profile picture

irismaity7Verified

RV big hug 🤗..I wish u all the very best for ur future endeavors ❤️

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why don't Jasmin post anything ?😳

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

They don't follow each other so when RP tagged her, it was just counted as a random tag and she might have not noticed it.

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

They don't follow each other so when RP tagged her, it was just counted as a random tag and she might have not noticed it.

That's quite a possibility but her others co stars liked it and commented it  whom she follows so it does in section right . I don't know what u call that section. Farewell post is quite common these days .Don't they interact on sets like casually with ansh.

tanvismile thumbnail

Even PC replied to Hina khan insta post though she doesn't follow Hina khan.

PerfectStart thumbnail

I think we should not be concerned what actors are like or with whom they are friendly offscreen.It's heartwarming always to know that they are bonding well offscreen too but why should we care.

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

They were good co actors as if you would watch Herumbh sir's live most of the times, they had good things to say about each other. Rohit had said that Jasmin is a good girl and its nice to work with her, and Jasmin also said that there are very few actors who take their work seriously and she really likes him as a co star. They might not be Good friends, but they are very professional and comfortable together. They performed their scenes with ease. Also we got a bts fun pic of them. Social media doesn't really matter as long as they bond well on sets😃 Hope they do another show together in the future. His camaraderie with Ansh was adorable ❤️Will miss him as he was my first favorite actor from TV long back. He was WONDERFUL as RV

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh I remember liking him in the beginning and finding it hard to hate him even after putting Rocky in jail. I guess CVs saw me and took a turn making him super negative in fact a complete psycho.🤔There I started to hate him.🤪

Grey or negative, RP displayed every emotion with perfection. No more no less. He was amazing.👏❤️

I am gonna miss RoRa tashan and esp Ansh and his offscreen masti.

Lots of best wishes to him.❤️

Much needed appreciation post A!❤️

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

• nilanjana_p

You nailed the role. Till next time 🤗1d9 likesReply

• View replies (2)
    • anshbagri's profile picture

anshbagriVerified

I am gonna miss out our chat at the set... kiske sath chugli karunga ab main 😜. Loved working with you bhai. See you in the gym 🤗❤️1d67 likesReply

• View replies (3)
    • herumbkhot's profile picture

herumbkhot

Ur the best @rohitpurohit08 ..ur acting, looks & personality... brilliant.... was a pleasure working with u and knowing u....1d21 likesReply

• View replies (4)
    • irismaity7's profile picture

irismaity7Verified

RV big hug 🤗..I wish u all the very best for ur future endeavors ❤️

Ansh🤣🤣 He is worried about his chugli.🤣