Bekhayali-Shivika VM🎶❤

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dont know what exactly i was attempting to do with this one, but definitely tried to give happy ending unlike the movie song where the hero fell flat on the ground😆 ..kyunki i cant bear sad endings related to Shivika 😭 when there is painful separation😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wish i could love it instead of liking it...........cant thank you enough and wont be able to appreciate the way i should........lack of words.......you did a tremendous job.........🤗👍🏼

loved watching it.......going to watch again  

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

wish i could love it instead of liking it...........cant thank you enough and wont be able to appreciate the way i should........lack of words.......you did a tremendous job.........🤗👍🏼

loved watching it.......going to watch again  

Aww thanks Maanmeet😊...Glad you loved it :)

I enjoyed making this VM too😊...All the scenes i included are some of my most favourite ones haha 😊...I fall in love with Shivika again and again while watching these scenes...

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u bet.......my favs too.......all the scenes....and i do fall for dem everyday....again and again if thats even possible......i really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule.......m sure who ever will watch it, would fall in love

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

u bet.......my favs too.......all the scenes....and i do fall for dem everyday....again and again if thats even possible......i really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule.......m sure who ever will watch it, would fall in love

Haha once again thank you Maanmeet :) 😆