My Two Cents on Current Situation

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone!!! So I have been reading many comments - some in favor of MisHaan and some Veer and it's great to read everyone's perspective.

But personally I feel there's more to what has been shown and here are my two cents on the current situation.

I condemn any sort of violence against anyone and hence wouldn’t side with Veer if he really turns out to be the kidnapper. I also don’t support how he is publicly insulting Mishti. But I do believe his reaction is pretty normal and it doesn’t mean he never loved Mishti and it's more out of his ego.

I agree, when some of us still try to defend some of Veer’s actions it does seem like that we have a problem with Mishti. Not at all. But the main problem is just like Veer is a very realistic character for whom you feel sympathy yet get disgusted with his cheap tactics, personally, I have the same feeling for Mishti.

When the show began, I liked Pari better than Mishti. Both the sisters had serious misconception about love and life. But what made me like Pari more was that she had blocked one aspect of her own life. She tried to stay away from love that could hurt her entire family. While Mishti tried to avoid heartache but she included others also in her life. So when she backed out, ultimately it affected others also and in those people’s eyes she would never be right.

People have different perception. I am not comparing, just saying, even Kunal was right in his opinion because he chose whom he loved. But this one RIGHT decision destroyed Mauli and now we can see how his daughters lives also got affected.

Mishti’s one stubbornness that everything has to be perfect –ultimately led to this mess. Had she been like a regular girl, going on dates, realizing what she wants and acting upon it – no one would have been hurt. But she met a perfect guy according to her expectation, stayed in a relationship with him and then suddenly told him she didn’t love him. Relationship is bidirectional.If she thinks Veer never told her about his friends then she also never disclosed her true identity in front of him or his family. So these were the things that made me sympathize with a girl who was so afraid to turn into her biological father yet I could not support her because she involved too many people who got hurt eventually in her own journey to discover herself.

When Season 1 was airing, I always found Kunal even Mahek to be much better parent or parent figure than Malhotras and Ishaan. Some people bashed Pari saying how she was selfish since she was a baby and was the bigges thurdle to MauHaan. But they conveniently forget that when she told Mahek that she thought Buddy loved Mishti more than her and Mahek explained that her wish couldn’t be fulfilled since Mauli auntie was already engaged but Mishti’s wish could be fulfilled so Kunal chose to do that – she smiled and understood it. But it always seemed to me Mishti was overly pampered and no one could control her.This is continuing in Season 2 also. She is responsible and a good sister no doubt about that. But she is also the same person who doesn’t pay heed to anyone. Pari repeatedly cautioned her about her true nature but she never paid any heed. We have never seen Radhika being strong enough to stop her or question her and ultimately she became the control freak she is now. So more than Mishti, I actually blame the family here because both the girls grew up with serious misconception which have affected others also.

As far as dealing is concerned. Men and women deal differently when they gets to know about cheating. Mauli was shattered but Kunal became aggressive.

Another thing is the atmosphere. Mauli had her mother who turned vengeful too. She shook hands with Rajdeep and publicly humiliated Nandini. Because that was in her power. Then think from a mother’s perspective who saw her son’s dream shattering. But yet her stand is deemed inappropriate by some.

Another important thing is Mauli was comforted by Radhika. In S2 Arnav was comforted by Su Bua. Two people who were sensible enough to show their kids the bigger picture and helped them move on. But when you have aggressive parents who are continuously rubbing it off on your face, is it really possible for a vulnerable man to keep his calm?

Maui had multiple clues and warnings. So she was devastated that she blindly loved someone and that person actually proved how blind she was. Kunal realized Mauli’s inclination towards Ishaan, so he was somewhat prepared for it. But Mishti till the end kept on assuring Veer and then broke up one fine day without any prior notice or giving him any hint that they weren’t the same. If in that state a man is fed the idea that there was someone else and actually discovered the same, how civil would he react? Even Ishaan pinned Mauli down to the wall when she broke the engagement after Sandhya’s demand. An action highly criticized by MauHaan and Ishaan fans themselves.

And the fact that if you love someone you can’t insult them. Believe me guys, I am saying this from my personal experience, had a serious tiff with someone who was very close to me and at times I wished for that person’s destruction like I was shattered. Took me almost 5-6 years to get over it and I was finally like okay, be happy wherever you are but don’t ever enter into my life. I didn’t go around insulting but yes, at that time I didn’t have any positive wish either.

So Veer’s action in today’s episode was horrible but realistic. There was a dialogue in ONCE UPON A TIME that you take the most precious gift (LOVE) and turn it into weapon. Love is a powerful emotion. But at the same time it yields the power to burn down everything.

A man only doesn’t go berserk because his ego is hurt. The fact that his heart has been broken can also turn him into a monster. Here I would like to quote one dialogue from SAAWARIYA – YEH KAMBAKHT MOHABBAT CHEEZ HAIN HI AISI JO KABHI PATTHAR KO INSAAN AUR KABHI INSAAN KO PATTHAR BANA DETE HAIN.

I am not justifying Veer’s action. Neither I have blind hatred against Mishti or MisHaan. But the Fact is all are somewhat wrong in their tracks. It’s not my bind love for Veer’s character neither I am a fan of Rohan. But when I look at Mishti, she started it long before due to her misconception. And at the end of the day when your one decision is responsible for so many chaos, you just can’t look at the person with love or compassion.

Even if it wasn't someone like Veer but someone like Ishaan or Arnav who are more sensible to deal with the heartache, the truth would always be the same - a calculated decision of her is the mother of all problem.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

So here  is  mine  

Veer  from  day  1  was  shown  control  freak  and  someone  who  will  be  fine  till  ppl  follow  the  way  he  want  otherwise  goes  out  of  control

Misti  erred  in  judgement  and  thought  she  found  best  match  with  Veer  ,but  slowly  started  realising  it  wasnt  case  because she  wasnt  herself  with  him ,that  is  why  decided  to  break  up

Wat  is  shown  of  Veer  now  was  exact  character  trait  of  veer  from  day  1  but  many  didnt  wanted  to  see till  date  and  just  point  Mishti,ruhan  faults

Mishti  is  also  impulsive  and  made  mistake  to  think  she  can calculate  and plan  life 

Coming  to  Season1  i  didnt  find  mishti  spoiled rather  it  was  pari  who  was  annoying  with  big  big  dialogues  and  how  she  wanted  family  ignoring  Ishaan  even  though  he  took  care  of  her  when  her  dad  lost  memory but  she  was child  so  it  can  be  excused

Mishti  heard  worse  truth  of  life  hated  the  fact  of  how  father  left  her  mom  but  still  loved  her  sister

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Hello everyone!!! So I have been reading many comments - some in favor of MisHaan and some Veer and it's great to read everyone's perspective.

But personally I feel there's more to what has been shown and here are my two cents on the current situation.

I condemn any sort of violence against anyone and hence wouldn’t side with Veer if he really turns out to be the kidnapper. I also don’t support how he is publicly insulting Mishti. But I do believe his reaction is pretty normal and it doesn’t mean he never loved Mishti and it's more out of his ego.

I agree, when some of us still try to defend some of Veer’s actions it does seem like that we have a problem with Mishti. Not at all. But the main problem is just like Veer is a very realistic character for whom you feel sympathy yet get disgusted with his cheap tactics, personally, I have the same feeling for Mishti.

When the show began, I liked Pari better than Mishti. Both the sisters had serious misconception about love and life. But what made me like Pari more was that she had blocked one aspect of her own life. She tried to stay away from love that could hurt her entire family. While Mishti tried to avoid heartache but she included others also in her life. So when she backed out, ultimately it affected others also and in those people’s eyes she would never be right.

People have different perception. I am not comparing, just saying, even Kunal was right in his opinion because he chose whom he loved. But this one RIGHT decision destroyed Mauli and now we can see how his daughters lives also got affected.

Mishti’s one stubbornness that everything has to be perfect –ultimately led to this mess. Had she been like a regular girl, going on dates, realizing what she wants and acting upon it – no one would have been hurt. But she met a perfect guy according to her expectation, stayed in a relationship with him and then suddenly told him she didn’t love him. Relationship is bidirectional.If she thinks Veer never told her about his friends then she also never disclosed her true identity in front of him or his family. So these were the things that made me sympathize with a girl who was so afraid to turn into her biological father yet I could not support her because she involved too many people who got hurt eventually in her own journey to discover herself.

When Season 1 was airing, I always found Kunal even Mahek to be much better parent or parent figure than Malhotras and Ishaan. Some people bashed Pari saying how she was selfish since she was a baby and was the bigges thurdle to MauHaan. But they conveniently forget that when she told Mahek that she thought Buddy loved Mishti more than her and Mahek explained that her wish couldn’t be fulfilled since Mauli auntie was already engaged but Mishti’s wish could be fulfilled so Kunal chose to do that – she smiled and understood it. But it always seemed to me Mishti was overly pampered and no one could control her.This is continuing in Season 2 also. She is responsible and a good sister no doubt about that. But she is also the same person who doesn’t pay heed to anyone. Pari repeatedly cautioned her about her true nature but she never paid any heed. We have never seen Radhika being strong enough to stop her or question her and ultimately she became the control freak she is now. So more than Mishti, I actually blame the family here because both the girls grew up with serious misconception which have affected others also.

As far as dealing is concerned. Men and women deal differently when they gets to know about cheating. Mauli was shattered but Kunal became aggressive.

Another thing is the atmosphere. Mauli had her mother who turned vengeful too. She shook hands with Rajdeep and publicly humiliated Nandini. Because that was in her power. Then think from a mother’s perspective who saw her son’s dream shattering. But yet her stand is deemed inappropriate by some.

Another important thing is Mauli was comforted by Radhika. In S2 Arnav was comforted by Su Bua. Two people who were sensible enough to show their kids the bigger picture and helped them move on. But when you have aggressive parents who are continuously rubbing it off on your face, is it really possible for a vulnerable man to keep his calm?

Maui had multiple clues and warnings. So she was devastated that she blindly loved someone and that person actually proved how blind she was. Kunal realized Mauli’s inclination towards Ishaan, so he was somewhat prepared for it. But Mishti till the end kept on assuring Veer and then broke up one fine day without any prior notice or giving him any hint that they weren’t the same. If in that state a man is fed the idea that there was someone else and actually discovered the same, how civil would he react? Even Ishaan pinned Mauli down to the wall when she broke the engagement after Sandhya’s demand. An action highly criticized by MauHaan and Ishaan fans themselves.

And the fact that if you love someone you can’t insult them. Believe me guys, I am saying this from my personal experience, had a serious tiff with someone who was very close to me and at times I wished for that person’s destruction like I was shattered. Took me almost 5-6 years to get over it and I was finally like okay, be happy wherever you are but don’t ever enter into my life. I didn’t go around insulting but yes, at that time I didn’t have any positive wish either.

So Veer’s action in today’s episode was horrible but realistic. There was a dialogue in ONCE UPON A TIME that you take the most precious gift (LOVE) and turn it into weapon. Love is a powerful emotion. But at the same time it yields the power to burn down everything.

A man only doesn’t go berserk because his ego is hurt. The fact that his heart has been broken can also turn him into a monster. Here I would like to quote one dialogue from SAAWARIYA – YEH KAMBAKHT MOHABBAT CHEEZ HAIN HI AISI JO KABHI PATTHAR KO INSAAN AUR KABHI INSAAN KO PATTHAR BANA DETE HAIN.

I am not justifying Veer’s action. Neither I have blind hatred against Mishti or MisHaan. But the Fact is all are somewhat wrong in their tracks. It’s not my bind love for Veer’s character neither I am a fan of Rohan. But when I look at Mishti, she started it long before due to her misconception. And at the end of the day when your one decision is responsible for so many chaos, you just can’t look at the person with love or compassion.

Even if it wasn't someone like Veer but someone like Ishaan or Arnav who are more sensible to deal with the heartache, the truth would always be the same - a calculated decision of her is the mother of all problem.

Hundred percent agree with each word you wrote. Extremely well written post 👍🏼

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

There are two things. Some time a person get angry for wrong reason and even show angry in wrong way 

But here though veer his way of anger is wrong but his reason of being angry  not wrong because  mishty was going to be future wife of veer . And mishty has whole heartdly accept veer ( when veer  ask mishty in one of episode, will u marry me?  Mishty say of course  100 time)  so when anyone accept a person  whole heartdly and u keep showing  u  r very happy with him and suddenly rejection then other side  will naturally get offended

I find veer simple and down to earth inspite  of being rich man. He has no  illegal demand. His only wish that he want to marry only mishty because  he is emotionally attached  to mishty 

If veer has not emotionally attached to mishty then rejection se use koi farak nahi  padta  aur yeh soch sakta tha  what big deal if  mishty rejected me  I am rich person  there will be thousand proposal for me   as I am rich man but veer did not think such thoughts . For veer only dream wife was mishty. He has never thought about any other girl and more over -

Veer was emotionally attached to mishty that is why rejection ka gehra  asar  hua  and mishty  also show him  that she is emotionally attached to him  then yeh sudden rejection by mishty is really painful for veer

Another thing there is huge difference between  getting rejected right from first time like incase of arnav and getting rejected  after being whole heartdly accept like in case of veer 

If anyone rejected someone right from first time one can still tolerate it  because it was already made it clear right from beginning  but if any one accepted by someone whole heartdly and then sudden rejection then it is hard to  tolerate 

If person keep saying that he will help him and when time come and say I can't help u then  defently other person feel  offended

It is not that person get offended because he didn't not help him but because  he  offended because other side keep fooling every time that he will help him. If u can't help him it is better not to keep saying that he will help him. Don't give him false assurance

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

So true. 

When Season 1 was airing, I always found Kunal even Mahek to be much better parent or parent figure than Malhotras and Ishaan. 

As much as I disliked Kunal, he took care of Pari really well and was a good father. I found Ishaan the best parent though. He was loved both Misti and Pari - none of them his biological daughters - and especially in Pari's case - whose parents has been unkind to Mauli, someone he loved. I would cut Mauli some slack as she had to almost single handedly look after Dida, Radhika and Misti. Being in a time consuming and responsible profession of a doctor, it couldn't have been easy. After leap, I felt bad for Radhika. Looking after 3 young kids in a grand mother's age must have been unimaginably tough. 

Glad you emerged well from that stage 👍

A man only doesn’t go berserk because his ego is hurt. The fact that his heart has been broken can also turn him into a monster. 

And at the end of the day when your one decision is responsible for so many chaos, you just can’t look at the person with love or compassion.

👍

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

A very, very mature post and perspective.

But this show and forum revolve around Mishti and MisHaan as the lead character and lead pair. So, your post will get lost in translation. 

Like somebody rightly said, there is a lot of difference between being rejected right away (which happened to ParNav or will soon happen to RiHaan), and being dumped after 1 year of relationship. 

Moreover, when a relationship begins to deteriorate, both individuals feel the heat. However, in case of MishVeer, that was not the case. It was Mishti alone who began to doubt her feelings and had conflicts about love once she came to know Ruhaan. Veer, on the other hand, was ever happy and content with Mishti throughout. Yes, some misunderstandings did happen which happens in most relationships. But overall, Veer had no inkling that things are at breaking point, until Mishti came and told him so. In other words, the breakup came to him like dropping a bomb. This is why, he went all haywire.

I wish the makers had shown Mishti and Veer both mutually drifting away, and parting ways. That would have made MisHaan even more acceptable.

Having said all of the above and despite my peeve with the lead couple and their manner of falling in love, I do NOT like what Veer is doing now. I did sympathize with him initially and understood his silent stalking and frustration. 

But now, he has crossed all limits. Resorting to sl*tshaming and violence for being rejected is the sign of a coward. That is what Veer is looking like right now. I am glad Pari and Arnav gave it back to him. 

This where Mauli was a champion. Despite 7 long years of marriage and heartbreak, she took everything in her stride and showed utmost dignity. She was the true heroine.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

A very, very mature post and perspective.

But this show and forum revolve around Mishti and MisHaan as the lead character and lead pair. So, your post will get lost in translation.

I know. But I had to let it out. 😊

Like somebody rightly said, there is a lot of difference between being rejected right away (which happened to ParNav or will soon happen to RiHaan), and being dumped after 1 year of relationship. 

Moreover, when a relationship begins to deteriorate, both individuals feel the heat. However, in case of MishVeer, that was not the case. It was Mishti alone who began to doubt her feelings and had conflicts about love once she came to know Ruhaan. Veer, on the other hand, was ever happy and content with Mishti throughout. Yes, some misunderstandings did happen which happens in most relationships. But overall, Veer had no inkling that things are at breaking point, until Mishti came and told him so. In other words, the breakup came to him like dropping a bomb. This is why, he went all haywire.

I wish the makers had shown Mishti and Veer both mutually drifting away, and parting ways. That would have made MisHaan even more acceptable.

Having said all of the above and despite my peeve with the lead couple and their manner of falling in love, I do NOT like what Veer is doing now. I did sympathize with him initially and understood his silent stalking and frustration. 

But now, he has crossed all limits. Resorting to sl*tshaming and violence for being rejected is the sign of a coward. That is what Veer is looking like right now. I am glad Pari and Arnav gave it back to him.

Couldn't agree more. This is the reason I like Pari and Arnav better and can relate to them even after being portrayed by less famous actors.

This where Mauli was a champion. Despite 7 long years of marriage and heartbreak, she took everything in her stride and showed utmost dignity. She was the true heroine.

As crazy as the fans are but the truth is after sometimes the craze will stop and everyone will move on. It's very rare that a particular character can have an everlasting impression on you and Mauli is such a character. She will always be remembered for her goodness, strength and elegance by her fans no matter what. ❤️

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Ishaan's selflessness for Pari was something that made me love him even more. But considering earlier incidents, I did not find him strict enough or strategic enough to deal with Mishti where Kunal shone. Otherwise no matter how they were in person, Mauli, Ishaan and Kunal - everyone's life revolved around their kids. 😊

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

True nushy. 

Mauli was a darling, and may I say, one of the best female characters written on ITV in recent times. ❤️

I hope that Pari too takes Ruhaan's rejection gracefully and moves on, instead of becoming a TV churail.

Edited by amritat - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

True nushy. 

Mauli was a darling, and may I say, one of the best female characters written on ITV in recent times. ❤️

I hope that Pari too takes Ruhaan's rejection gracefully and moves on, instead of becoming a TV churail.

True.

Saw an article that Aditi is going to join the cast. Can't wait for her comeback.