Is Sameer turning negative?

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Technically was he always a negative character?

I mean it would make a lot of sense to the plot in hind sight as well. That would also open the plot up to a lot more story line as well. Considering they cannot keep Prithvi as the lead villain for eternity. Also, in recent interviews both Sanjay and Ruhi admitted that their characters were cast as two month cameo's, so the makers still have not started with the story that they wanted to show post Prithvi-Sherlyn. What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Two month cameo has become Villain-ero now according to an IF article. I think they never had a story in mind. So they went the way they felt like. There is still no story there. So Sameer turning negative is slightly doubtful. In fact anything ever happening in the story is doubtful. 

TheM5393 thumbnail

Are you sure? Unlike a lot of other serials I felt as thou there was always some sort of story brewing in this drag-fest somewhere..... Who knows? You may be right. Anyway it's just the fact that in one of the initial episodes I remember Rishabh misbehaving with Sameer and later on a lot of his dialogues and tracks even with Srishti have circled around his insecurities with the other two Luthra Brother's. I just felt as thou they were going somewhere with it. 

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Personally I don't think Sameer will turn negative but one question is tossing and turning in my mind and this is regarding Sameer.

He told Karan that he has received information from the private detective they hired, that he was shocked himself when he saw the picture...so for sure seeing today's episode and Karan's behaviour Preeta was on the picture Karan and Sameer saw..now the question is how ? Has the detective been paid to change the picture and who paid him ? I mean Sherlyn and Pritfi doesnt seem aware of it at all...so if not them who paid him ??! Is there any other villain in Lutra House we are unaware about ? Sanjana maybe ? Or Karina ? Who knows

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Semeira

Personally I don't think Sameer will turn negative but one question is tossing and turning in my mind and this is regarding Sameer.

He told Karan that he has received information from the private detective they hired, that he was shocked himself when he saw the picture...so for sure seeing today's episode and Karan's behaviour Preeta was on the picture Karan and Sameer saw..now the question is how ? Has the detective been paid to change the picture and who paid him ? I mean Sherlyn and Pritfi doesnt seem aware of it at all...so if not them who paid him ??! Is there any other villain in Lutra House we are unaware about ? Sanjana maybe ? Or Karina ? Who knows

Karan deserved that slap he got from preeta. So many ITV misunderstandings would be resolved even before they could really begin if the male leads simply let the girl talk instead of screaming at them and insulting them.

TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Karan deserved that slap he got from preeta. So many ITV misunderstandings would be resolved even before they could really begin if the male leads simply let the girl talk instead of screaming at them and insulting them.

Karan seems to get slapped A LOT well he does shout at inopportune moments but still. Although I agree with the fact that he deserved to be slapped. 

TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

I think Sherlyn knows about it, she did not want to leave with Prithvi so I guess she understood that someone was following her.

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I think Sherlyn knows about it, she did not want to leave with Prithvi so I guess she understood that someone was following her.

I agree. It's Sherlyn.

Edited by _Runa_ - 4 years ago