Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Wah hame ek sath do do updates parhne ko mil gye😛

Haan humein bhi nahi patha tha ki ek saath do do updates likhne ka saubhagya prapt honge😳

Akshan's each shadi and kasam's are very special and anokha in their way ⭐️jitna baar v dekh lo dil nhi bharta❤️

True, these spl moments are always worth re watching⭐️

My replies in @Purple😛

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

emotional ho gayi mein toh by reading this shaadi wala update 

indeed this marriage was so so so special

this happened on its own with their own maarzi with their pyaar pure dil se 

here there was no 3rd person who said them to do shaadi or there was no other wajah present due to which this shaadi happened 

It was just their love & wanting to be together 

here nothing else mattered to them other than each other 

Indeed so many parallels 

I it how before when Jindal saab chose his guddiya with akkad bakkad & Guddiya wasn't even aware she herself has put herself forward as Jindal saab ki dulhaniya & Jindal saab ne shaadi ka maan bhi banaliya choosing her 

Ab both of them were in front of each other, happy & content with their rishta & wished to repeat the shaadi pure dil se... 😳

captainplus thumbnail

Waise saranya ji, suhaag raat bhi toh shaadi ki rasamon mein included hai na ? 😉

SaruSenan thumbnail

UPDATE NO : 14😛

Well it's a special update from my side q ki Mera Dil was fangirling over Akshan ke spl moments with Sindoor❤️

AKSHAN SINDOOR MOMENTS : A JOURNEYsmiley27smiley42

I always feel so happy watching Jindal Saab adoring Guddan's Maang with His Naam ka Sindoor indicating the haq and respect Guddan possess as His Wife,Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal🥳 & also indicating the longevity of their togetherness for har janamssmiley27smiley42

What a beautiful journey Akshan had with this most special & most significant hissa of marital life - PAVITRA VERMILIONsmiley42From applying sindoor without any feelings to applying sindoor to prove their marital relation to applying sindoor by accepting Pati - Patni ka Atoot Rishta with full heart and soul to applying sindoor as a reassurance for lifetime togetherness,Akshan had wonderfully travelled a Magical Safar with this SINDOORsmiley27smiley32

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

emotional ho gayi mein toh by reading this shaadi wala update 

Awwww🤗

indeed this marriage was so so so special

this happened on its own with their own maarzi with their pyaar pure dil se 

here there was no 3rd person who said them to do shaadi or there was no other wajah present due to which this shaadi happened 

It was just their love & wanting to be together 

here nothing else mattered to them other than each other 

Well Said⭐️👏

Indeed so many parallels 

I it how before when Jindal saab chose his guddiya with akkad bakkad & Guddiya wasn't even aware she herself has put herself forward as Jindal saab ki dulhaniya & Jindal saab ne shaadi ka maan bhi banaliya choosing her 

Ab both of them were in front of each other, happy & content with their rishta & wished to repeat the shaadi pure dil se... 😳

Hayeee These progressive Parallels always own my heart poore haq se❤️

My replies in @Purplesmiley17

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Waise saranya ji, suhaag raat bhi toh shaadi ki rasamon mein included hai na ? 😉

I thought abt this phir humne socha SR pe poora ek post hi dedicate kar dia hai toh idher phir se likhenge toh repetitive hoga q ki humne apne dil ki baatein udher sab likh daale

SaruSenan thumbnail

UPDATE NO: 15smiley17

Since Genie ne kaha ki Akshan ke Spl Night ka bhi update idherich hona chahiye so I am going to chipkofy the special edits I made to appreciate Akshan's special unionsmiley27Q ki Iss Special night ka fangirling post already forum pe haismiley14

16.09.19 - Akshan's union was one of the beautiful and wonderful moment where we saw union of two hearts, two souls and two beautiful persons who love e/o unconditionallysmiley27smiley31

Look At The Stars, Let Us Make A Wish.....smiley27smiley42

You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heartsmiley27smiley43

Agar koi padhna chahe fangirling post go thru the below linksmiley43

~~Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai.....~~And Akshan Became ONE~~

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

UPDATE NO: 16smiley17

19.11.19 - Today We saw Akshan's Third Anokhi Haldismiley40smiley41So Main aa gayi ek aur update lekarsmiley9smiley16

- Appreciate Akshan's outfits, their kaatilaana height difference & that beautiful dil formedsmiley27smiley42I just loved how he held her hands stopping her from applying haldismiley43Such a beautiful shot hai na?smiley42*Kaala Teekas*smiley33smiley14

- This was an absolute treat where Gudiya trying His own trick on Her Jindal Saab and trying to corner himsmiley43Jindal Saab pehle bhi bole hai baar baar bolenge aapki student is so brillaintsmiley10Kya sahi seekti hai woh bhi bahut jaldsmiley32Jindal Saab caring abt koi dekh lenge and Gudiya reminding him by asking Aap karein to romance hum karein toh bachpana was extra litsmiley37smiley37

- Akshan applying haldi to e/osmiley42smiley31

- Ek collage banti hai na for their haldi momentssmiley16

- This is what we call tit for tatsmiley37smiley37Jindal Saab ne sahi kaha Agar haldi lagane ka shauq hai toh lagwana bhi seekhna padegasmiley15Loved how he tried to corner hersmiley43

- Just for their smiling facessmiley27smiley42

- Akshat running behind Guddan to lagavofy haldi was such a beautiful sight to watchsmiley42Bilkul bache lag rahe thesmiley36

- This was so unexpected for themsmiley37smiley37When Dadi caught them romancing with e/o by taking haldi as bahana Akshan ke chehre toh dekhiyesmiley37smiley37Poori hawa nikal gayeeesmiley37smiley37

- Jindal Saab was trying his best to cover up but as usual failed miserablysmiley37smiley37Jindal Saab aapse blushwaa chupana woh bhi apne maa ke saamne jhoot bolke yeh toh iss janam mein kabhi na ho paayegasmiley37smiley37

Now I just want to say about the beauty of Akshan's All Haldi Momentssmiley9smiley17There always lies an upgradation in their every single haldi momentsmiley10smiley32

Akshan's "First haldi" happened accidently when Akshat tried to save Guddan from fallingsmiley27smiley42They were lost in eachother's eyes for a moment before coming back to realitysmiley14Anjaane mein hi sahi par uss pal Akshan ki haldi teekh muhurat pe hua symbolising their beginning with e/o where Destiny and Kanhaji played their special parts so wellsmiley40smiley41

Akshan's "Second haldi" happened as a part of their plan to trap Antrasmiley15Here when Guddan applied haldi to Jindal Saab,both were fondly reminiscing their pehli haldi moments hiding their emotions deep inside their dil while their eyes conveyed their pyaar for e/o that only can be understood by themsmiley27smiley42

- Now today We got to witness Akshan's "Third haldi" that was actually a part of Guddan's idea to keep Jindal Saab away frm the actual function which inturn made way to Akshan happily applying the colour of prosperity to eachother with so much pyaarsmiley27smiley42There was an amazing flavour of naughtiness in this haldi moment of Akshan that just makes your dil so happysmiley43smiley31

Third Haldi Mubarak Akshansmiley40smiley41Mazaaa aa gaya yeh special moment dekhkarsmiley42smiley41

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

I thought abt this phir humne socha SR pe poora ek post hi dedicate kar dia hai toh idher phir se likhenge toh repetitive hoga q ki humne apne dil ki baatein udher sab likh daale

koi gal nahi ji ....

kyunki this post is for shaadi ki har rasam ka update, iska update toh yaha mandatory hai 

captainplus thumbnail

Yay Jiska hume intezaar tha, wo ghari aa gayi... 

SR ka update aa gaya... 

Honestly, this is the best SR sequence I ever saw on Tv 

Ye apki request pe banaya tha khalli balli thred mein... 

par iska yaha bhi hona maangta hai