Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Saranya,you beautifully penned down the episodic part of Ring Selection⭐️👏Loved the shots you captured 😳👍🏼

So, our Akshan had done the job of choosing Engagement Rings for each other.

They have chosen the rings which have precious stones that are drawn from deep within the earth, which reminds them that their love is also, drawn from deep within hearts of each other. Forged in heat and with great effort, these rings reminds them that their marriage is also crafted daily and tempered in the forge of daily giving and forgiving. Bright like the sun, these rings reminds them that their love is meant to illuminate their lives forever.

Their rings are in perfect circle, with no beginning and no end. But these rings did have a beginning. The stones were formed a long time ago deep within the earth. Eventually a series of lucky events brought them to the surface where someone dug them up.Then metal was liquefied in a furnace of a thousand degrees – molded, cooled, and painstakingly polished.  Something beautiful was made from raw elements. Akshan's Love is like that. It started from humble beginnings, and through a combination of serendipity and effort,these two imperfect beings shaped it into something extraordinary.  In the whole process they made this relation into something beautiful where there was once nothing at all.

Rings circular in shape is considered to be a symbol of never ending strength. Without beginning or end and with no point of weakness, these rings serves to remind Akshan of the relationship they have with one another. These rings are symbols of their vows and the enduring love they have for each other.

Thank U Kavyasmiley27smiley31

Such a deep analysis⭐️Dil le lo ji❤️

@Green Beauty hayeee

SaruSenan thumbnail

UPDATE NO : 4 😛  

19.6.19 - I know Engagement outfits of Akshan will be changed today😛Still we should appreciate the first look of our Akshan for their engagement from yesterday's epi😉

- Akshan's Engagement party theme - RETRO LOOK🥳

- Appreciate Akshat Jindal's Retro Look😎⭐️

- Appreciate Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal's Retro Look😎⭐️

- Appreciate Akshan in one frame with their First Retro Look for their engagement🥳 + Appreciate their sizzling height difference too☺️❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

UPDATE NO : 5 😛

20/6/19 - Akshan engagement hote hote reh gayeChalo koi nai yaar ek na ek din toh engaged ho hi jaana hai ek duje sang😛

- Though I wish we could have got a full pic of Akshat's gift, ie, Red Saree, THE COLOUR OF LOVE for His GuddanStill this pic just makes your dil skip a beat☺️Appreciate Akshan here😳 & saath mein Akshat's gift too👍🏼

- Appreciate the Second Retro Look of Our Akshan🥳 

- Both just look ravishing togethersmiley27smiley10

- He proposed her, asked for her hand & she gave her hand in his thereby giving permission to kick start their Anokha Journey of Companionship filled with trust, respect, dosti, masti, passion & a lot of Pyaar....!!!❤️

- The way he kept caressing her knuckles while holding her hands as if trying to feel that ehsaas of having her permission to start their Journey Of Love was such a Dil le lo shotsmiley43smiley42

- Engagement Rings came 🥳

- Akshan holding their engagement rings that carried their promises of lifetime commitment towards eachothersmiley27smiley42

Soon We are gonna witness Akshan becoming stronger for e/o by fighting against all the odds to be with e/o👍🏼🥳

Stay tuned for more updates dostom 🤗 Relax & Remember AKSHAN STRONGER TOGETHER👍🏼

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Again beautiful analysis, loved both of their looks. I just cant forget the smile he had when he saw that she was indeed wearing his gift, pyaar ka rang. It was such a beautiful moment. 

The proposal was really sweet and even Guddan's reaction was cute. I just love how Akshat always support her, not just with words but with his actions. 

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Hello Preet Sabse pehle Welcome to forum dear🤗

@Bold Omg 5 days mein u watched 200+ episodes😲That's such a fast binge watching🥳

Thank u for appreciating my thread❤️

Keep coming here 😛& Enjoy the anokha journey of Akshan along with us here👍🏼

Thank you so much Dear 🤗

I loved the show and Akshan have some mind blowing moments. I am watching them on replay and I love the songs too❤️

I will definitely try my best to be active. I love your posts 😊

Edited by RadhaKrishan - 4 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Inn updates ne dil le liya 🤗❤️

I am sure iss hafte, update ka mauka milega aapko 😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

Again beautiful analysis, loved both of their looks. I just cant forget the smile he had when he saw that she was indeed wearing his gift, pyaar ka rang. It was such a beautiful moment. 

Dil Le Lo Moment❤️

The proposal was really sweet and even Guddan's reaction was cute. I just love how Akshat always support her, not just with words but with his actions. 

@Green Me Too

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

Thank you so much Dear 🤗

I loved the show and Akshan have some mind blowing moments. I am watching them on replay and I love the songs too❤️

I will definitely try my best to be active. I love your posts 😊

Thank u Preet for loving my posts🤗

@Bold They are worth watching on repeat mode⭐️👏

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Inn updates ne dil le liya 🤗❤️

I am sure iss hafte, update ka mauka milega aapko 😛

Awwww Thank u Genie🤗❤️

Even I am waiting to update this spl thread

SaruSenan thumbnail

UPDATE NO : 6smiley17

I don't know how many of you know how much my dil is attached to the first engagement ring in Akshat's hands + Diamond Kangans in Guddan's handssmiley14Q ki mereko yeh sab inki sahi jagah pe dekhke Dil ko SUKOON milti haismiley42Hum inpe posts bhi dedicate kar chuke haismiley39So yeahh this day will be extra special for mesmiley14I am so so happy bcz Our Akshan are engaged to e/o for har janamssmiley27smiley31 & this time with full heart and soulsmiley40smiley41

01.07.19 - Akshan's Engagement Daysmiley40smiley41Finally after a lot of mushquils, Hamare Pyaare Akshan got engaged to eachother with the exchange of RINGS OF COMMITMENT FOR HAR JANAMSsmiley27smiley42Akshan had sealed their relationship with the Promise Of Being with e/o by exchanging Rings and thereby completing THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS THEIR MARRIAGE🥳

- First let's appreciate Akshan's 3rd engagement look for their second engagementsmiley16Since Hamare Akshan is Unique so does their engagement journey toosmiley37Ek nahi do nahi 3 baar saj dajke aaye thesmiley17 & finally teesari baar Inki Sagai ho hi gayismiley9Appreciate their sizzling height difference toosmiley43smiley42

- Akshan's Engagement Outfits' Colour coordination is mast na - RED & WHITEsmiley10smiley32Red represents Passion & Unconditional Lovesmiley27while White represents Purity & Innocencesmiley9I just hope Akshan's future journey of togetherness will witness all these hue of intense emotions in the most brightest & beautiful waysmiley42smiley20 A slight tinge of BLACK is there in Akshat's dress code & I am considering it as Nazarbattu which will keep our Akshan away from all kinds of buri nazarssmiley15smiley2Guddan wearing AJ ke naam ki Kangan for their sagai gives alag feelssmiley27That Kangan is her source of Strength for fighting all the oddssmiley20

- The most Dil le lo moment was THE VACHANS momentsmiley27smiley40Usually we get Vachans along with Saath Phere but here we got beautiful Vachans from Akshan reassuring e/o about their Saath for Har Janamssmiley42smiley41

"Main Vachan Deta hu Hamesha Tumhare Saath Tumhari dhaal bankar khada rahunga.....Koi bhi mushquil koi bhi pareshaani jo tumhari taraf aa rahi hogi usse pehle mujhse hoke guzarna hoga...."

"Humein bhi Lord Krishna se zyada bharosa hai aap par Jindal Saab.....aur Hum Vachan dete hai ki iss bharose ko hamesha atal rakhenge....Kabhi tootne nahi denge....Zindagi mein har sukh mein har dukh mein Aapke Saath khade rahenge....Chahe koi bhi mushquil aa jaayein har mushquil mein Aapke saath kande se kanda milakar chalegi yeh Guddan.....Hamesha aapko khush rakhenge....Yeh Vachan dete hai...."

- Akshat promised to be HER STRONG HUMSAFAR who will stand beside her in every moment of their Anokha Journey as her Strongest support system (Dhaal) who will protect her from all mushquils that will come in their waysmiley40smiley32He promised to become Her Shield against all the problemssmiley14 & every problem has to go through him first before going to touch His Guddansmiley10

- Guddan confessed that her ATOOT VISHWAS in her Jindal Saab is above Her Vishwas on Lord Krishnasmiley14smiley40 & She promised she will always protect this bharosa over him under any circumstancessmiley10smiley32She promised to be HIS HUMSAFAR in all the sukh & dukh that they have to face in their Anokha Journeysmiley31She promised to never ever leave his side in any problemssmiley27She promised to spread happiness in their lifesmiley42

- Their Vachans to e/o are a hint that they are not going to give up on e/o, fight back strongly for e/o to be with e/osmiley14smiley41

- With these Dil le lo Vachans, The Rings of Commitment were exchanged by Akshansmiley40smiley32 & from today onwards Akshan are bound to be with e/o by supporting e/o in every haalathsmiley14smiley20

- Muh meeta karna toh banta hai bosssmiley17smiley15,Mubarak ho Akshan for getting engagedsmiley40smiley41 Special Mubarak for Fandomsmiley31 finally our patience got rewarded with this khushi ke palsmiley42

- The Engagement Ring is a symbol of your pledge to marry one another reflecting your STRONG DECLARATION OF LOVE, COMPANIONSHIP & COMMITMENT towards e/osmiley40smiley27

*Kaala Teekas* smiley33smiley14 for Our Akshan's Pyaari si smiles that came with the ehsaas of becoming each other's HUMSAFAR, HUMDARD & JEEVANSAATHI for har janamssmiley27smiley42

Akshan ki Sagai ho gayi smiley40smiley41& now I will be eagerly waiting for the Shaadi rituals once the toofan will be gonesmiley14smiley42Tab tak stay tunedsmiley17smiley31 & chant AKSHAN STRONGER TOGETHERsmiley27smiley14

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago