AnuPre SS: Pyaar ka second innings ( 2nd part updated)

akshayakannan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

. Hope you all like this story and enjoy it, do let me know your comments and views. 

"Conversions" - In Author's POV 

Paragraphs - In Anurag's POV

Here we go to the story ..........

I must say , She impressed me at the very first meet. My grandparents and Prerna 's grandparents were very close. I used to spend my vacation in my village with my grandparents. I know Prerna  very well, we used to play together. After grandpa's death my dadi came with us to Mumbai while soon I left to London for my studies and I had no touch with Prerna  or her family. I even don't knew how she looked now. whenever I thought of her , A little 6 year girl playing Daddy-mummy game with a 10 year old boy strikes my mind. How funny, I was daddy and she was mummy to my 3 year old sister back them.  I feel embarrassed to even think about it but it was one of the cherishing memory of mine. Later I came back to Mumbai after completing my studies. Since dad was a big business man it was very easy for me to enter the magic world. Singing was my passion, My career was full of success. Life changed , life was happy and successful. Being a celebrity I had all habits which later was an addiction to me. Girlfriends , one-night stands, alcohol were like daily basis things in my life. At my age of 27 my mom died in heartattack and the next following year my dad too died. I was heartbroken, I was left with my little sister Alia and my dadi, my only home. 

Later a month after my dad's death I heard about Prerna . My dadi informed me that her father passed away. My dadi was very close to her family so I had to accompany dadi to there village. I was really excited to see Prerna . I don't even know how see looks, all I can remember is a 6 year old girl playing House and House game with me. Yet again I was embarrassed when I even think about it. We reached Prerna 's house. Seriously I couldn't who was Prerna  in that gang of girls who were crying for Prerna 's grandpa. I had to stay there since dadi wanted to spend our weekend in our native. I loved my dadi and I never went against her. I wanted meet Prerna  just to see how she looks now.

I went to her house alone, I entered her home and found no one was there, suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

"I am a big fan of yours Anurag" Anurag was happy that Prerna  was my biggest fan, he turned and hugged her.

"Thank you so much Chasmish wali Kishmish" Anurag felt Prerna  breaking the hug with a force.

"Anurag, I am Shivani" That's when Anurag realised Prerna  had a little sister, she was just 1 year old when he saw her last. He was amazed to see her grow so big. Later it striked his mind that Shivani would be 19 year old now.

"Shivani..... Little baby" Anurag with so much happiness hugged Shivani to his chest. 

"Accha baba teri di kaha hai" Anurag broke his hug and asked about Prerna  with so much curiosity.

"She is in her room" Shivani shows Prerna 's room and Anurag immediately runs to her room in upstairs.

This was the same room was the same room where we used to play together. I looked at photos of Prerna  and Shivani,  I touched her photo. Oh my god she was beautiful. Later I noticed a picture of a little boy and girl standing together, It was me and her. I realised She would have never forgotten me. I heard a boor jolting sound and turned , I was freezed. Prerna  was standing in front of me, Water droplets were dripping from her face. She came after taking bath, Involuntarily my legs started moving towards her. I went near her and catched the droplet of water that was falling from her chin. She was looking at my eyes without a blink. She was so mesmerised, let me change the statement I was mesmerized. 

"Prerna "

"Anurag" Prerna  uttered his name, her voice was smoothing. He hugged her and her toes were clinging in air. Anurag twirled her in air.

"Leave me Anurag" Prerna  smiles and Anurag places her in the floor

"Kishmish I thought you would be same moti wali Kishmish but you look so slim like an model" Anurag hugged her again , he kissed her forehead. 

"You have this much big hair, your husband is the unluckiest guy. You would take hours to get ready right" Anurag teased Prerna  looking at her hair which was reaching till her hip. 

"You look beautiful" Prerna  blushes and looks down. Anurag was complimenting and she was blushing like a beetroot. 

"Anurag stay here, I will get you something" Prerna  gets up from the couch and starts walking.

"Prerna  stop" Anurag stops her while Prerna  jerks in shock.

"What"

"Come back" Prerna  comes back near him.

"Go now" Prerna  sighs and moves.

"Stop" Prerna  again jerks.

"Come back"

"Why" Prerna  asks Anurag.

"Your anklets, it sounds beautiful. Come back now" Prerna  blushes and runs away.

Since I spent half of my life in London and Mumbai with Modern hot girls I never knew this side of a girl. When she was blushing , it felt new and it created some happiness in me. Her innocence was new to me, I grew up with bold beauties in my life.My life was surrounded with girls who modern, fearless , Charismatic, well fashioned people. I liked this Prerna  who was innocent , scared to talk with me, well behaved one. I know her family and her lifestyle completely differs from mine. 

We had to go back to Mumbai Tomorrow so I went to do my preparations. I saw Dadi packing her luggage, I went and hugged her from back. I just wanted to tell my dadi how Chasmish looks now. 

"Dadi, did you see our Prerna . Did you see how slim she is now back then she was chubby and moti. Dadi she is having a long hair, I teased her telling her husband will the be unluckiest one. Prerna 's little sister Shivani , She is grown up to my shoulder dadi." Anurag told with so much of excitement and Happiness.

"I saw her" Dadi smiles seeing Anurag's excitement.

"Dadi, her anklets sound is driving ne crazy , its like hearing my favorite song even mumma used to wear it right. When I hear her anklets sound while she was walks I feel mumma around me. Dadi  I will miss Prerna  once we leave this place. Dadi can we steal Prerna  and family to Mumbai" Anurag smiles with naughtiness.

"Pagal" Dadi playfully slaps in his head. 

The truth is I liked this Prerna  who was very silent unlike that 6 year old Prerna  who always fights with me for all the things. I liked her innocence, her blush, her simple but good looking salwar, her simple makeup unlike over makeup models, Her long hair , her chasma last but the best her anklets were driving me crazy. I wished to take her with me. I came to know that Shivani is studying in Mumbai by staying in a hostel while Prerna  is working as a Proffesor in the college near to the village. The next we went to Prerna 's house before going to Mumbai. I wished to take Prerna  with me but I never thought my wish would fulfil in this way. Dadi asked Prerna 's mom and Dadi to get married her to me. I was shocked and thrown away by her decision. Dadi told sarala maa that I was in love with Prerna . I gone mad hearing it........I liked Prerna  so much because she was my childhood friend but this love is far away from my world. 

Veena maa accepted immediately with happiness , my greatest shock was Prerna  who was equally happy as much as anyone could be. That happiness of her can't be ruined by me at this moment, so I stayed dump there and couldn't speak anything. When we reached Mumbai I confronted Dadi about this wedding plan.

"Dadi did I ever tell that I loved Prerna , I liked her dadi that doesn't mean that I love her. Dadi we both are like railway tracks , we can stay together but our paths never intersect. Dadi please stop this wedding" Anurag begs dadi.

"Either you love her or like her , you are going to marry her anyhow. She is the best girl for you Anurag" Dadi tells her final decision.

"But I am not best for her dadi......she is innocent, that soul is thinking that I am perfect and best for her but once she comes to know the reality she will be broken dadi. I can't see her broken dadi please stop this marriage" Anurag tries to convince dadi but dadi never seems to give up.

"You are thinking your life is full of happiness right but let me tell you one think Anurag, your life is full of fake people and fake relationship. Once your fall from your place no one will be there for you, that moment you will realise that everyone in your life were fake. Prerna  will a angel in your life life"

"But I will be a demon in her life dadi. She is the best girl dadi, she deserves the best, someone who loves her and can do anything for her. Prerna  will hate me once she gets to know about me dadi, I am a man who have no belief in love dadi and she lives only for her love. Once she gets to know that her childhood friend is a alcoholic, who lust women, who have no heart for love, she will hate me dadi. Please stop this marriage" Anurag pleads to dadi 

"Either marry Prerna  or marry someone of your girlfriends"

"Dadi....I am not into marriage at all and I never think of marrying any of my annoying Girlfriends dadi. I am just 29 now"

"If you don't plan to get married Now when are you planning to get married after 60 years.......this is my decision you are marrying my Prerna  else forget you had a Dadi" Dadi blackmails Anurag.

Dadi's blackmail worked on me, I got married to Prerna  the next month in a private ceremony. Since Prerna  was new to this media attention, I kept our marriage in a private ceremony . I am little over protective towards her from my childhood. One thing I realised was Prerna  was so happy in this marriage. I can't break the happiness in her face nor forget her happiness and content when I tied the mangal sutra and placed kumkum in her maang. 

I was very clear with my life that I will give a happy life to Prerna  and will search a good life for Prerna . I can never let her hate me, once she gets to know about me that moment I will let her to end this relationship and will set a good life for her. I will end this marriage for Prerna 's happiness once everything settles. 

Once she realises that I am not the right person in her life , I won't stop her to end our relationship. I will let her to choose her life , I will give her the life she needs and I will find a suitable guy for her by myself who would keep my Prerna  happy forever with so much of love.

###########

Hey people , This is Ak !! I am fanfic writer for Abhigya , Now I wish Anupre would be perfect for me to post Fanfics 

Hope you like it !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Love it 👏

Something refreshing and new.

So looking foward to read your story.

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's refreshing. Please do continue. Loved it.

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow it's very refreshing.... 

Pls continue... 

akshayakannan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Wow it's very refreshing.... 

Pls continue... 

Thanks dear