Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Do they know Karthik's dark secret?

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Before the leap only viewers were exposed to Karthik's ridiculous insecurities and his doubt on Naira cheating on him with him. To an extent Samarth had the hint of it but no one else.

On the last day Karthik questioned Naira's character which eventually led to Naira's break down and the consequent accident. During Dunham track Naira was blamed for Shubham's death. Did Singhaniyas blame Karthik for Naira's death? Or do they or anyone else know what made Naira leave at first place? What transpired between Karthik and Naira?

The rest of the family except Karthik witnessed Naira's care and concern for him post his injuries and Manish Suwarna knew it all. So did they accused Karthik or at least rebuked him for questing Naira's dignity? Or the cvz are going to forget Karthik's fatal flaw by focusing solely  on Naira's flaw of hiding about her kid? If that is going to happen I would like to watch Karthik flawed much more! I would like to watch Karthik not accepting Kairav as his son. 

Is there any possibility of Naira keeping in touch with the Singhaniyas? I think not! Coz Gayu too thinks Naira is no more.

I am hugely disappointed at cvz making Naira run away with the baby! This time it was all Karthik's fault they should not have played their favouritism by making Naira run away.  The en dof track will be Naira begging and pleading to Karthik and his Dadi. And me having disprin with two glasses of water.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kartik is not a liar...or someone who wouldnt face the music

so I bet even if they dont know he will face the music bravely 

he unlike someone we know, he faces the music and some how spins it back in his favoršŸ¤£maybe mishti will meet maitali and come explain his case....everyone will apologize to him in the end no worries...

hence he doesnt hesitate taking the blame for things...unlike this evil naira šŸ¤£depriving kairav of daddys money and love