Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

you mean to Leenaaa? 

Yes to Leena 😊

Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

why so many people are upset with Eri?  did I miss something? I read under episode discussion 

Jyothi....its the same issue most of them have about her dialogue delivery....they have been discussing on EDT....and apparently some didnt like her acting yesterday...they thought she seemed uninterested and didn't look good and dance was bore etc....so chill....criticising eri ,nothing new πŸ˜†

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Yes to Leena 😊

got your message

still waiting on a few peopleπŸ€”

you can post in new AT when the episode is up I gave people extra time to give their message

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sss1119

Jyothi....its the same issue most of them have about her dialogue delivery....they have been discussing on EDT....and apparently some didnt like her acting yesterday...they thought she seemed uninterested and didn't look good and dance was bore etc....so chill....criticising eri ,nothing new πŸ˜†

yes agree criticism is very important for someone to grow ;)

Jvr1011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

yes agree criticism is very important for someone to grow ;)

Yes...very true,criticism is important for growth and dialogue delivery problem  of Eri....i think we all agree from fans to haters..but some comments were just for the sake of it...IMOπŸ€”...anyways....new day and new episode...😊

Edited by Sss1119 - 4 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sss1119

Yes...very true,criticism is important for growth and dialogue delivery problem  of Eri....i think we all agree from fans to haters..but some comments were just for the sake of it...IMOπŸ€”...anyways....new day and new episode...😊

hey sss would be nice if you wrote a message for 50th AT please details on pg1 post 7. need asap 

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
Jvr1011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

hey sss would be nice if you wrote a message for 50th AT please details on pg1 post 7. need asap 

Priya...sent...let me know if you received it 

div19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

good morning...

Now what next? 

priya185 thumbnail

Please feel free to post in new AT we have waited for everyone to post messages and most people have

Vms were requested from people not on IF and have not been made yet it may take a few days

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5096557