Another anti-prachi plot done and dusted... What now?

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Once again they showed Rhea plotting against prachi and succeeding in humiliating her only to fail in the end and be scolded by abhi. They can’t just keep doing this same thing over and over again. They need to move past Rhea plotting against prachi and show something else. I wonder what the next track will be now. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think it will be Abhi and Pragya coming face to face and knowing about their kids.  This mahasangam episode on Saturday may be leading up to that.  Abhi-Pragya look divine in the pics released.  Omg.  

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kkb is famous for stretching the same thing for weeks and months. 

Now we really had enough of Rhea's planning and plotting.  Was Ranbir shown in yesterday's episode?  Actually I watched skipping some scenes in between.. So just wondering if I missed something. 

I wanted Ranbir know about Rhea's plotting.  The way he is making plans to propose Rhea might make me uncomfortable watching Prachi and Ranbir together later on. 

I want to see Ranbir making feel Prachi comfortable,  assuring her and believing her like the way he did after poison drama.  This way their beautiful frnshp cud start. 

I just cringe seeing him running after Rhea

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am also very interested in seeing Ranbir and Prachi scene. Hope he gets to know about Rhea's evil deeds to get over her. They should also give him more screen space.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Agree with you shiny and mala that they need to give ranbir more screen space especially in important college drama episodes like yesterday where he bloody wasn’t shown the entire episode. I hope ranbir never proposes to Rhea at all. I want them to scrap the idea as Rhea already pisses me off so I’m not interested in seeing her romance anyone especially ranbir.