Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

They r right from their pov if they r thinking like this

How much they would adjust for Dt's sake ?

Its been freaking so many months that they r adjusting n now she is saying that they r doubting her 

Even they have their own lives n their own plans ..

I dont think nybody adjusted for her... C is shooting alone 4em so many mnyhs.. Toh how u can say day how much can othee actors can adjust 4 her... 

Wen c adjusted wid hee costars late arrival n waited 3 more n 5 hrs for ahoot... Tab tok kisko koi prblm nahi hui... But now suddenly her costars are having prblm 2 adjust wid hee schedule... Dat gud... 

SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

It would have had been better if she would have remained silent instead of doing such faltu ki nautanki .

This all nautanki has brought negativity towards herself only !

exactly 

Till now many people thinking it must be costcutting but she admitted she blocked her dates .so costcutting is not the reason

zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I really wish sab kw true faces jaldi sammne aaye... N jst pray karma give all d ppl der due... D onw 2 are pretending n d one who are true... 

For u c might b wrong all d tym.. C is d whole n solw reason 3 YHM poor state... N coz of her her coactors have 2 suffer... 

momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayTroll

So

Looks like 

Yhm will end on bitter note offscreen

And with bd on-screen

And shooting so many scenes in a day 

Means only thst she hasn't time for yhm

And yhm got sacrificed for that web show 

Again from her own words 

Haven't wrote anything in a long time here,stop watvhing for so long but habit on checking topics still there.

I just saw dt video and no matter what she says she is effected by rumours as she calls it. I guess she was how her posts affected people in a negative way.

Ekta, Ph prioritising webseries as its their new toy and dt getting bad advise and doing too much all at once which is effecting what once was one of the most popular shows for SP and with big international fanbase.

She should care what the audience who admires her think.

Off screen she kind of admitted she keeps away from many and i guess her co stars feel it too or did i get that wrong?

SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: svati12

ys... she did.... she clarified evrythng today...

watevr she wanted... bt it cleared d air..

though it seems a pbulicity stunt bt it went wrong n yhm or dt might b in talks bt its al negatv...

agar cast publicly nahi bola tho why she made it public .

Till now they all are silent about bd issue  i wont be surprised all this drama played by  ekta&co and fooling us more .

Now more news tiff b/w dt and yhm cast cos of  clacm

Edited by SandyaKranthi - 4 years ago
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SandyaKranthi

agar cast publicly nahi bola tho why she made it public .

Till now they all are silent i wont be surprised all this drama played by  ekta&co and fooling us more .

Now more news tiff b/w dt and yhm cast cos of coldlassi 

ya more in news...it ws quite til nw in media...

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: momb24

Haven't wrote anything in a long time here,stop watvhing for so long but habit on checking topics still there.

I just saw dt video and no matter what she says she is effected by rumours as she calls it. I guess she was how her posts affected people in a negative way.

Ekta, Ph prioritising webseries as its their new toy and dt getting bad advise and doing too much all at once which is effecting what once was one of the most popular shows for SP and with big international fanbase.

She should care what the audience who admires her think.

Off screen she kind of admitted she keeps away from many and i guess her co stars feel it too or did i get that wrong?

Well

She basically admitted everything we have been saying 

For whatever reason

Yhm was destroyed by web series 

And yes

She indirectly admitted that 

Things aren't great offscreen

Maybe even with ekta 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

It was very wrong n Dt's part to bring up Yhm cast .

One day she says that they r very supporting n all n aaj boli k they r doubting her ðŸ˜³

Just figure out lady what u wanna say firstly !

kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I didnt see DTs live. But from the comments here I came to know that DT is not able to give dates to yhm, becos of her busy web schedule. 

If she was that busy, why she took voice offer. It's TRUE that she started treating yhm like step child after web and voice offers. If she cant give dates to yhm, why she accepted voice offer. She wants to harvest the benefits...when yhm is running. So she took all at once

Then why coactors wont complain. So it's not completely production house fault, as we all think. 

First of all..why to start this web series  shoot now . 10 episodes web...Dec release....for this they destroyed yhm from last October.

From PH to channel to cvs to actors....all played their parts in destroying yhm.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kanajigokul

I didnt see DTs live. But from the comments here I came to know that DT is not able to give dates to yhm, becos of her busy web schedule. 

If she was that busy, why she took voice offer. It's TRUE that she started treating yhm like step child after web and voice offers. If she cant give dates to yhm, why she accepted voice offer. She wants to harvest the benefits...when yhm is running. So she took all at once

Then why coactors wont complain. So it's not completely production house fault, as we all think. 

First of all..why to start this web series  shoot now . 10 episodes web...Dec release....for this they destroyed yhm from last October.

From PH to channel to cvs to actors....all played their parts in destroying yhm.

Apparently she took Voice offer due to her team as they wanted her to take up Voice