Shan might fake his memory lost?

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hey guys, so i havent seen the episode, but have been following it and know what is going on...with this memory lost drama and the new puckhi and thaka maa back for revenge...I think Shan is faking it,,, for some reason while looking at Shan in the episodes the last two ones I think he might be faking it so he can bring Puckhi truth out and her true love for him...I don't know just have this feeling that he is faking it because he hasn't posted on social media about this track and he usually does like when he become Shan 3.0 and the lovable Shan so maybe its a trick and its all drama and fake to bring out some truth...and maybe let Puckhi fight for her love like he did so maybe 

but I have to see how this week plays out tbh and this new puckhi I think this is a cameo role for her because she is a lover from London and Shan never mentioned that before so lets see I think he is faking it but at the same time, I am loving how Bua is with Puckhi and supporting her and everything and making Puckhi realize that she needs to fight for her love and make Shan remember and there is one way what is the baby name? so ya let see how this plays out 

yes it is a separation track but at the same time, their love will go more stronger and their desire for each other will get stronger 

so that's my opinion don't bash or whatnot just add your comments and tell me how you feel about it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have the same gut feeling as you I also believe Shaan ks faking it from the beginning when he talk to Nivi I felt it weird somewhere..I feel he is doing all this to expose Nivi and other side to protect Puccki.

royalsgirl93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

I have the same gut feeling as you I also believe Shaan ks faking it from the beginning when he talk to Nivi I felt it weird somewhere..I feel he is doing all this to expose Nivi and other side to protect Puccki.

ya like I haven't seen the episode just saw photos and read the written part but ya I understand what you are trying to say I think or just feel from the way they are writing it that Shan might be faking it for some reason there are so many reason maybe because he knows Nivi truth now and she did basically leave him to die....and saw her true face...and the other part to protect Puckhi and keep her safe so ya because Durga Maa cant end this story like this or keep this separation and there has to be a reason why Nivi brought Shan near Durga Maa when she doesn't know already that Durga Maa is always with Shan and Puckhi and Shan being there and getting hit 

so ya I think he is faking it but we cant be absolutely sure til the episodes play out this week and next week and see where this fake girl goes and how Puckhi will get her Shan back to her 

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You know I thought the same....but that would mean that our leads will actually be together....and the CVs can never allow that😡😡😡

I also wish he is faking.....that would be interesting!

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well even I have a feeling he is faking it as Nivi told him truth about everything even Arindam, so maybe he wants to find his father...and also he remembers everything except Asmita just according to nivi plan so I think he is playing along.

Just hope they at least get married in this track but knowing the makers???

royalsgirl93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Well even I have a feeling he is faking it as Nivi told him truth about everything even Arindam, so maybe he wants to find his father...and also he remembers everything except Asmita just according to nivi plan so I think he is playing along.

Just hope they at least get married in this track but knowing the makers???

ya that's the feeling, or they wouldn't have shown this track this way with Nivi confessing her whole crimes, Ridhoy being alive and everything so maybe Shan might fake it 

ya he does remember everything except Puckhi so ya it will be interesting where this story takes us because it will be great he is faking it I just have this feeling that he is faking it so ya lets see in the upcoming episodes