New Promo-Angad Marry Sandhya/Kapil Possessed Angad

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

New Promo

it was show kapil-sandhya marriage in the jungle and the voice over says that kapil who was soulmate of sandhya is a enemy and danger to her real soulmate angad and than it shifted to angad marrying sandhya than its shown angad-kapil face off...kapil says to angad that sandhya will wear angad's name mangalsutra n sindoor and sandhya belongs him so is his body but atma will be kapil's and he possesed angad...sandhya in fear hugs angad and his eyes glow in red with a evil smile...the voice over says how will sandhya be kavach to her love(angad)

Link: https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1138335085386534912?s=20

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

vin is excellent in  a negative character...his dialogue delivery was awesome...he is rocking as evil kapil and namik evil smirk is too good...both guys are perfect fit in their roles as angad-kapil...

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks much for the WU and link of the New Promo, @Mages! ðŸ¤—

I'm happy that S got married to A.. ðŸ˜³

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Finally now we know who is whose kavach. I saw totally unpressed with Vin in kumkum bhagya and Kavach too. I don't think sweet good guy image suits him really. He is totally amazing with this negative character of Kapil.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Vin has actually been the surprise factor of this show. Didn't think he could play this creepy nagative role, but his expressions and dialogue delivery have really captured the essence of his character's intentions. This is the first time I've seen him in a negative role.

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for sharing the promo! :) I'm a silent reader of this forum and have been following Kawach 2 since the first episode. 

I have to say that the best thing about this show so far has been the perfect casting of the three main leads! Namik, Deepika and Vin have been doing a fab job in their individual roles, but I must say the surprise package of this show has to be Vin! Extremely impressed by his performance and the way he transitions from positive to negative shades...especially his evil smirk! 

Also, Deepika has managed to create some amazing chemistry with both her co-actors! Both pairings are unique and match up to each other so well. Waiting to see Namik-Vin's face off scenes as well! 

Raany25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Thank for the promo yaar 

But I dont really like that Vin is negative 

they why did they show him in the temple its really bad