JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Intriguing enough, we got spoilers about every character, from Rocky's wife to kid, but nothing mentioned about Happy. And even RV!!!!! What will happen to him? Will his character end or he'll escape back to chase Happy in case Happy dons a new identity and look. Let's hope CVs don't shock us further by showing that RV escaped and held Happy captive for 5 long years?😵 I love Rohit, been his fan since his first show back in 2010 but can't love RV😆 I wouldn't mind RV staying in the show if they show him as a changed man, regretting his acts and he stops obsessing over happy and instead helps her to find Rocky or something. And Happy can tie a Rakhi to him for fans assurance🤣🤪As much as I don't  want RP to leave, but want RV to😆 (I'm sure many would be sad seeing Rohit leave... A great actor)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JasminBhasinFan

Intriguing enough, we got spoilers about every character, from Rocky's wife to kid, but nothing mentioned about Happy. And even RV!!!!! What will happen to him? Will his character end or he'll escape back to chase Happy in case Happy dons a new identity and look. Let's hope CVs don't shock us further by showing that RV escaped and held Happy captive for 5 long years?😵 I love Rohit, been his fan since his first show back in 2010 but can't love RV😆 I wouldn't mind RV staying in the show if they show him as a changed man, regretting his acts and he stops obsessing over happy and instead helps her to find Rocky or something. And Happy can tie a Rakhi to him for fans assurance🤣🤪As much as I don't  want RP to leave, but want RV to😆 (I'm sure many would be sad seeing Rohit leave... A great actor)

RV is not on the show anymore! Check his IG post. He says goodbye to DTHHJ! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BylA69LH3Q-/?igshid=v0tirdc3l219

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

RV is not on the show anymore! Check his IG post. He says goodbye to DTHHJ! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BylA69LH3Q-/?igshid=v0tirdc3l219

Thanks. All the best to him. Will miss watching Rohit though.

ragnaisbusy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think happy will lead a silent life with the help of Grover with a kid...... Another stupid mystery to add the twist ......And her  son and Rocky's son will become friends and this will make roha to meet again.... Misunderstanding , anger and doubts will cater another track until it's clear to unite them...Still hoping they change this marriage was track with something interesting.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rocky's new "wife" is going to replace RV in evilness. Happy will be returning to rescue the Khoslas.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Rocky's new "wife" is going to replace RV in evilness. Happy will be returning to rescue the Khoslas.

Yes, RoHa will leave Marvel and D.C heroes behind them, they love rescuing and protecting so much, I wonder if they work in some secret department of law enforcement, particularly after the bitter experience with a top lawyer like RV.They will sacrifice marriage I think for the sacred job of saving and protecting!!!

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Yes, RoHa will leave Marvel and D.C heroes behind them, they love rescuing and protecting so much, I wonder if they work in some secret department of law enforcement, particularly after the bitter experience with a top lawyer like RV.They will sacrifice marriage I think for the sacred job of saving and protecting!!!

🤣🤣

RV was a Marvel hero defeated by them. So they are experienced.🤣 Lekin RoHa ke fight mein technical issues hai. They had to fake death and drift apart to defeat the enemy.🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

🤣🤣

RV was a Marvel hero defeated by them. So they are experienced.🤣 Lekin RoHa ke fight mein technical issues hai. They had to fake death and drift apart to defeat the enemy.🤣

and so they will make a wonderful comic hero/heroine team and one of a kind🤣 and this will be an AU where 5 secs are equals to 5 years😆

RV was a Marvel hero defeated by them-Marvel villain you mean? RV was human personification of 7 deadly sins🤣 or 5 maybe, leave gluttony and sloth😆

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

and so they will make a wonderful comic hero/heroine team and one of a kind🤣 and this will be an AU where 5 secs are equals to 5 years😆

RV was a Marvel hero defeated by them-Marvel villain you mean? RV was human personification of 7 deadly sins🤣 or 5 maybe, leave gluttony and sloth😆

@bold ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Oh yeah villain I meant. See his eyes also go well with the character.😆

PerfectStart thumbnail

@bold ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Oh yeah villain I meant. See his eyes also go well with the character.😆

in bold: He has talking eyes and very captivating , happy trusted him blindly and she was under his spell for three years until rocky came back and broke the spell.