RV and Happy looked stunning

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I really liked the dance sequence on khamoshiya and RV and happy looked gorgeous especially happy in that maroon saree and maroon lipstick she just looked outstanding. I thought RV would be made like bajaj but RV is completely negative.These makers don't know about what audiences will like to watch .The shows like kasauti are nonsense but they do know how to make impactful characters.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I really liked the dance sequence on khamoshiya and RV and happy looked gorgeous especially happy in that maroon saree and maroon lipstick she just looked outstanding. I thought RV would be made like bajaj but RV is completely negative.These makers don't know about what audiences will like to watch .The shows like kasauti are nonsense but they do know how to make impactful characters.

Yupp they do look undeniably amazing!!! I hope they get a chance to work together again.

And RV is one of a kind, I admired RV more for his calculative and calm ways before he turned into a complete evil.

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I couldn't agree more. I have missed few episodes in between but actually Rohit purohit and Jasmin do look amazing together. But as RoHa shipper, we obviously would want RoHa. But any idea what happens to RV?